Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews for Analyst

This company has provided me a stepping stone to work in GS. The folks who managed us were very prompt and the management took interest in our career progression.
Pros
Encouraged career management
Cons
Nil
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
The most biggest project of hyderabad so far with huge number of employees and management. Every single occassion happens at a very huge level with lot of opportunities and security as well.
The client was Google. So we got to work at the client location and it was a contract with Randstad. Had a great time working at client's place but contract with Randstad was a bit annoying. The senior management was rude and not clear on what they expected or maintained the process.
Great people, exciting start-up like atmosphere. Upward mobility and opportunity. A lot to be learned in this kind of environment. Great first or second job out of college.
Pros
free food
Cons
low salary
Good working condition for freshers, they can learn and experience corporate culture. Sometimes fun and sometimes pressure is a great combination to learn and grow with the company
This company gave me a platform to start my career as an Analyst. Very friendly management but the irresponsible HR's. With the help of this organisation I have learnt how to behave as a professional.
Pros
Cab facility
Cons
Irresponsible HR's
• It was a great experience working for one of the most reputed organizations like GOOGLE Inc., I was responsible for designing maps using GIS software and data collection equipment. • Performed tasks like adding new features to the application which helps in providing best user experience. • Performed Quality analysis on the end product.
I was working for Google under the pay scale of Randstad. My work location was google office. It was a great place to start a career from Had really great time working there.
I really enjoyed working for this company because I never got pressurized for more work and also they have so many facilities like pick and drop cabs, Meditation room, ping pong tables, carrom also they provided breakfast and lunch to all the employees.
Pros
free lunches & pick & drop facility
gud work environment Most enjoyable part of the jobe I learned hard working with randstad Team members are very co-operative
Its a nice company to work with. Moreover i got an opportunity to work with client Google which is the best in industry in terms of facilities they provide.
Through Ranstad I learned to focus more on being productive at work and balance life having fun at work. Great team culture with career enhancement opportunities.
Pros
Great team culture
Worked as a Cad Engineer. Gave Assistance to Field Engineer. Worked with a team on the customized software. Good Experience on telecom projects.
Work culture is fine. No pressure at work place. Awesome facilities like food and transport
Recruiting Firm - which provides jobs based on their client requirements
Good place work. Management is also good. Contracted Jobs. Flexible to work
Pros
Work and Personal life can be managable
Cons
Contract
A typical day starts with with the previous day performance and the best and challenging partof the job is that how to overcome the obstacles from the previous things to achieve the targets with quality
Pros
Free food all the day, transportation