Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Kolkata, West Bengal

Kolkata, West Bengal12 reviews
Very good experience working with randstad ...And I would later join a Randstad company..I used to get salaries every month...........................
Administration Dept should be more familiar with the employees. Office Admin should work properly and everything should be informed via mail to the employees
Very good place to work. People will learn . Randstad provides lot of training to its employee for professional development. It provides good compensation based on talent and experience. More over people will enjoy their job.
Overall nice and trusted. They paid me time to time .. they increase salary per year. Thay give us pf, esi. They have pleasent manners. I feel good to be a part of them again.
Good work life balance. Great team support and learning from senior Management. Excellent clients and healthy work environment. Good organization to start career.
I saw the Co. undergo a massive transformation from Mafoi which was more a family driven firm with a lot of emphasis on people & relationships to Randstad which was a professionally managed organization. But overall a very good place to work. I was given a lot of space to work, to make mistakes, to fail & to learn. I owe everything I have learnt to this Co.
Here ,Culture is good.From there i have learned about electrical equipment.get knowledge about AHU,VFD panel etc.Maanagement was too good & very strict.
It was nice to work with Ranstard. Basic Knowledge converted in professional experience. I was really understood the meaning how the Theory of knowledge is required for converting the real life problem.
A typical day for me, when one branch shifted from current place to new place. I have learned so many challenging job from this concern. Management was to much co-operative. My co-workers showing me how to convey the little things. The hardest part of the job was keeping many type of trackers. The most enjoyable part of the job, supported to employee for any time any moments as per their requirement.
This company has good payments like salary and incentives. But up gradation required for staffs.
Working in an HR firm and interested in HR Generalist opening
I was a part of Mafoi management consultants limited whaich was taken over by Randstad in 2008. In April 2012 Mafoi brand name was changed as Randstad India Limited. Randstad was the 2nd largest HR orginazation in the world, through professional and process oriented organization.
Pros
freedom to work
Cons
loades of changes