Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana62 reviews
Overall good for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing.
Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.
Good company and employee caring very good and salary time to time very good experience great teamwork and management very good because very good manager
Good
Good
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
work in this organisation is very productive and need to have full concentration on the work to get good grades and increments. must have good communication skills in all sorts of environment.
Pros
coupons for food
Cons
extra hours to work without extra payment
Good to work Helping people good working culture goodwill in the market worlds best consultancy happy and perfect place to work learning new things
Good environment

no pressure

good salary hikes

team support

leaders support
Management is biased and there is no job security. My process got ramped up when I was on meternity leave and despite of openings in different verticals I could not get any other opportunity.
It gives you opportunity to work on diverse clientele which helps in personal and professional growth. The management is very supportive and employee friendly.
Gained professional experience, challenging work in competitive atmosphere, good management with very professional leads, workplace culture is good, overall the company is good.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
Lot of politics and partiality, for ladies they will give respect for others less.. no growth here for long term employees. Managers are not at all good.. fake managers and fake people.. not at all friendly Managers take no responsibility of employees and dont care at all.
My position is to solves Merchant and Driver issues. And also using excel to create the report regarding driver issues, my work is to track the order and also solving customer support.
As a fresher, I thought that this is a place to learn but there is nothing in this organization

But management was very cooperative and helpful

So, I think to move on
> Good place to learn things
> Work culture

> Supportive

> Helped me to grow my career

Will give you a platform to prove yourself and motivates you.
Working with Randstad was a typical day at work. Learned technical issues. The management was helpful. The workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was fun at work.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Good Culture and work life balance in Randstad. For every five years randstad will celebrates their anniversary across india. it is a kind of get to gather. we enjoyed a lot.
Randstad is a fun working and productive environment culture, people who works here will be benefited in many ways as per development in personality and communication. We can gain here lot of knowledge and behavior skills.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pressure and stress works
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
this is my 3rd company . this is the second staffing solution and payroll provider. this company having branches all over India.Working at Ranstad is challenging to every employee.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
N/a
I worked for Google Client through Randstad Pvt. Lmtd. I had a good experience with the company. The service provided by the company to the client is appreciable. Also, the company provides good amounts of benefits and salary to its employees.
Randstad is 2nd largest company in HR services and its a great place to work in a corporate culture and experience excellent management and growth for freshers.
The best of the Randstad Company they have a good work culture and they motivate the employees either monetary or non- monetary type which urge the employee to work towards attaining organizational goal and objective.

Apart from these they have frequent one-on-one session with the employee where they keep continuously give us feedback and the way we can improve ourself so we can retain in the organization and are ready to take more responsibility in our daily job roles. Even they cater to the needs of the employee if we wish to shift to particular process/Department they look into such opportunities where we can improve,grow and learn ourself.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches, Free cab pick and drop for ant shift