Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Gurgaon, Haryana

My day is usually action packed with connecting with employees to understand how their stint with our Company is going while reaching out to the Business Managers to understand how each LOB is performing and whats coming next for us - projects, new assignments, client feedbacks etc. Need to get into various conversations about people management, workforce planning, retention of High Potential Members, overall engagement of team members and also managing performance related issues, employee grievances etc.
Pros
great insight into business and whats coming next
Cons
too many roles to juggle
Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Working to client site
Recruitment company and main client is Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, very nice working for both organisations they provide good working environment.
culture is flexible (employees are encouraged to work when they like and how they like), fun (offices have nap pods, video games and ping pong) and founded on trust.
Best company to work for. I was deputed at client site Google.So I had more interaction with the Googlers.But the employees at Randstad were very helpful and supportive when I reached out to them for help.Great firm to work with.Only the compensation part needs to improve.Also there is a scope of improvement in the operations team.They are not very proactive.Certain operations procedures can be improved also there should be a set procedure for employee grievances handling.
I learned all passive and power management on telecom site. I enjoyed my work and learned how we work on pressure time. In starting time I had feel so many pressure but after some time I create my mop
Its a multinational firm providing manpower to the other companies who require manpower on the lower level. its a good company to start your career.
Pros
Nothing to Mention
Cons
No work Life balance
very good,nice environment with the nice people shift hour was very comfortable.Meet different customer everyday,six days working.
I have learned many things in 55 fingers. Like - Vendor Management, Customer Handling, Online marketing & Publishing and Distributing companies across the world etc. The hardest part of my job is to set up vendor account with a new vendor and negotiation for their best discount schedule as well as arranging daily stock file for my company. Even working under pressure I never let me down in front of my seniors for this achievement I have received 20000 rupees as prize money. I will be always thankful for my manager as well as my co-workers. I think the most enjoyable part of my job was working with director of my company where I will have to work very fast with zero error. I really like those times,
Good Management and working environment, good atmosphere to work. Mangement skills to learn is there and communication is another advantage.
I loved everything about this job. Challenging cause it was something new. I loved the customers and all the people I worked with. The company is just great.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Last Drop for home via cab
I am working at Corporate office of SBI Cards. Here all of the employee is either VP of Manager not below than but i never feel that i am the not a part of SBI Cards.
Pros
free launch & Cab
Cons
Culture was extremely good. Management was good. co-workers were good.
Cargill India Private Limited on the payroll of Randstad India pvt ltd
Facility Management Maintenance DG Installation Project HVAC Project
Pros
Living Accomodation, Transportation
Cons
24/7
Good company to work enhance new skills supportive team members reliable timings
I enjoyed and learned great things about recruitment .People were excellent.Management is experienced and knowledgable.
Pros
everything was great
Cons
pay was less
Randstad is a leading Management Consulting firm around the globe.Excellent Co workers and a good manager made my stint with the company very comfortable in spite of a very challenging role. My role involved a lot of travelling, so that was one of the best parts about my role, since I love to travel. The hardest part was to go to these remote places and pick up business. It was like selling shoes to someone who has never work them.