Randstad
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Excellent support staff, good management team, MNC culture, lots of opportunity to learn new systems and processes. Very professional, good infrastructure, provides good trainings.
No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,
Pros
Flexible timing, but work is very important
Cons
No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone
will give a knowledgable work manner with fast paced learning environment on assigned work and nature of job to explore more. With the support of people managers, and colleagues.
Pros
Team lunches, tour, team outings
Cons
Nil
Very good company to start up a company. We've done a internship at there for hr operation Role but we've learned alot and lots. Totally very very good ambiance
Nice place to work. Atmosphere and work culture also good. We can give our suggestions and new ideas for the better improvement in process. Safe and acquired work place especially for women.
Very helpful team mates and seniors. Very well maintained and sophisticated office ambiance. I'd surely recommend Randstad to people looking for a job.
I really enjoyed working with Randstad India pvt.td. Flexible work timings which helped to balance my work and life. I'm very much thankful to Randstad for providing such a great platform for my career.
I have learned HR operation end to end process, Good management very nice atmosphere to work. Over time is the hardest part in sometimes team outing.
Excellent Management having lot of innovative ideas between various departments and strictly follow the company policy and support employees to learn new things.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Randstad?
Good But permanency is a question Mark.Everything is OK food,travel. something is missing .. Over politics and no any other option to employees for udgrading..
Great time on this company with our employees and managers, right place to learn and tension free work place. i could like to work again and refer my friend for Randstad.
tHEY SHOULD NEGOTIATE WITH CLEINTS TO make people in their payroll to direct employeeS,also operations contant must be a bit more active,but salary negotiation was good,but tehy should offer roles with growth and scope ,
Overall good place to work,Proudly saying "i am a randstad employee". Job Work/Life Balance Salary/Benefits Job Security/Advancement Management Job Culture
The Randstad is the largest outsourcing HR Consultancy. The work culture is good. We can learn a lot of things from Randstad. Recruitment, Sourcing, Payroll
Pros
Need to increase salary
Cons
Temp Position
I have learnt lot of things in my organisation.Especially in technical I learnt about GSM and UMTS technology and group coordination is very well.I just enjoyed my working environment with management.
Was happy to be a part of the concern for the past 4.9 years. I'm planning to advance my career with new roles and responsibilities so even though its difficult to leave Randstad, when I think of my professional growth I need to move forward
Very friendly environment. Open culture Give you an opportunity to learn and grow. Open to ideas and suggestion. Good attractive commission structure.
Best in class HR service provider and learning will be phenomenal, Maintain great culture will given access to work class sourcing techniques. Can be choose
Pros
Global brand
Cons
nothing
Nice workplace culture and very well supportive management. Employee benefits are also most comfortable. policy is also very adaptable for the workers.
Work with so comfortable and confident.. More benefits and taking care about employees family. Good time management, weekly two week offs. Management services, training also very good.
Pros
Good timings
A very good company. Management is from Netherlands. As much as they could they are doing a good job. But they need to understand the Indian Market Dynamics and device their approach better. Work place is absolutely professional and enjoyable.
Pros
Great network and freedom to perform
Cons
growth