Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka61 reviews
You get Appraisal and incentives only if you achieve 90% above of target which is impossible with the amount of target is given.
If you are not achieving then direct pip or termination
Leghthy duplicate processes filled, management does't not trust employees, Psycho-fiances get better increments than performers, They tweak sales and annual reviews are wase of time.
Pros
Only MNC
Cons
Many.. worst decision of life
Normally randstad used to hire contract employees. Such employees deployed any where they want. If the mngt of the deployed com is not good enough, the Randstad will not help such contract employees to deploy somewhere else.
typical day at work , get to learn a lot of things , Has a pretty cool office and worklife balance . Explore yourself and lots of opportunity to grow .
Good Co-ordination between the team mates.
Process Upgardation

Conducting Fun activities

Making awareness to employees interms of project to undertake.
Great place to Join , its a place were start up to work with good great brands like Cisco , gave a great platform to start job
Great place to Join ..
Work-life balance is good with flexi work timings,but the compensation is really poor.New ideas and improvements are not encouraged since it is still coping up with improving the technology.
Good Company to start your carrier. You will get deputed to one of their client location and you will be on the pay roll of randstad.
The Management is easily approachable.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Low Pay
Do not join the company if you have other options. They only provide you the money, with very bare minimum other benefits.
Even getting an experience certificate from the company is a nightmare.

This feedback is, particularly for India offices.
Cons
No additional benefit other than the salary.
• Ensuring all work in compliance with project management practices
• Mentoring staff required for transition and ensuring required skills for employees
Great place to work. It is a corporate that gives you all benefits of an employee in corporate. Your life at idea solely depends on your manager. Pressure is getting built day by day due to the merger.
Very good place to work. Management is not at its best, not even upto the mark as it is new process launched and Management is bit worse. Leave Policy is very Weird, Till an employee completes one year they are not entitled to take any leaves more than 1 Day. If we take then it will be LOP
This is a consultancy which hires candidates for client. overall okay to work here, i joined here since Feb 2010 to Apr 2016 and felt average by salary and management.
The HR operations team here is highly incapable and very unprofessional. You should not expect any response to your calls/email from the HR guys here. They really do not care about you or your work.
Pros
Nothing worth to mention
Cons
Unorganized and irresponsible work setup
Great company to work with. I worked at client site with Cisco Systems inc. so I got to meet the staff once a week, mostly the payroll people. But they were helpful and prompt with responses.
Ranstad is a very good company and has a good reputation in the global market. They are basically manpower consultant and also offer work at client locations.
Pros
Balanced life, amazing work culture
Cons
Was placed at client location
good company they are helping in finding of jobs also.salary hikes a re good.thanks to HR she is always responding good and she was doing help in doubts
As Randstad is a consultancy I was deployed at "Timken". My job was on contract. I was promised to be permanent after 1 year but it never happened. In 4.8 years of my tenure have never got the chance to become a permanent employee, even after putting my 100% efficiency. I use to get very good feedback, but during the time for increment it will be just single digit. Reason market is down... I want to become permanent ... we don't have approvals for head count...etc The work system was very good. Great place to learn. Got to work under senior employees who have completed almost 25 years with great work experience and knowledge. Management is too bad... no respect for hard work... all politics. Have worked there for 4.8 years no growth opportunity received.
Pros
The facility is superb.
Cons
Should be always available.
Worked on pay roll of Randstad (deputed at Oracle). .
Good leave policies ..Good benefits like paid leaves. .

Good salary packages​. ..
A typical day at work starts by attending early morning calls from different regions at APAC, Then it usually comes down the clearing mails which needs my view. followed up with getting things done from the team and manage escalations if any. the biggest learning is that its okay to do mistake and accept the fact its human tendency for doing a err. as my CMO says its not a hospital we are in, so its okay to do mistakes and learn from them.

being working for APAC region gives an good opportunity to work with different culture and aspects of people. really amazing to learn how things works in there countries .

hardest part of job is to make sure to be on top in things for the region and not just one specific country. understand country guideline and SLA's to fine tune the campaigns or pitch

The Team is the best part of the job. working across so many different team with unique behaviors provides one tremendous opportunity to learn
Pros
work from home, travel
This company has provided me a stepping stone to work in GS. The folks who managed us were very prompt and the management took interest in our career progression.
Pros
Encouraged career management
Cons
Nil