Randstad
Randstad Employee Review

June 27, 2020
Overall good for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing. Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.
July 20, 2020
Field executive officer (Current Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Good company and employee caring very good and salary time to time very good experience great teamwork and management very good because very good manager
Pros
Cons
June 23, 2020
Same location
Mentor / Operations & Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
June 14, 2020
Helpdesk Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
work in this organisation is very productive and need to have full concentration on the work to get good grades and increments. must have good communication skills in all sorts of environment.
Pros
coupons for food
Cons
extra hours to work without extra payment