Randstad Employee Reviews

Fun Working environment
Technical Recruiter (Process Associate) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 6, 2018
Randstad is a fun working and productive environment culture, people who works here will be benefited in many ways as per development in personality and communication. We can gain here lot of knowledge and behavior skills.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pressure and stress works
Excellent
Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad,indiaMay 23, 2018
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
working environment was good
Maternal Nutrient Executive, India (Former Employee) –  indiaMay 11, 2018
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
Productive workplace
Associate HR (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhApril 19, 2018
Good experience and opportunity for personal growth at DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Culture is great and perfect working conditions with proper measures of employee welfare.
Pros
Free Lunch and transportation services
Encore un cabinet -sic!- qui oublie de répondre aux candidats
a définir (Former Employee) –  chez un clientApril 5, 2018
et qui ne tient pas ses engagements de suivi.
Organiser et assumer le feed-back de postulants est un minimum
Very good Management; colleagues; supportive Manager; good activities in a month
Senior Consultant - HRD (Staffing) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 2, 2018
The best work culture in this COnsultancy. I have enjoyed every bit of my tenure in this company. Learnt the real HR Operations in this company.I can definitely think of rejoining in my future.
Pros
activities, friendly employees
Cons
Salary is less
good culture
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 20, 2018
this is my 3rd company . this is the second staffing solution and payroll provider. this company having branches all over India.Working at Ranstad is challenging to every employee.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
N/a
Fun Work Place
Facilities Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu,February 18, 2018
Nice workplace culture and very well supportive management. Employee benefits are also most comfortable. policy is also very adaptable for the workers.
Salary not on time,
Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nangal, PunjabFebruary 12, 2018
salary is not given on time, there is not hearing of any employee working in this.
There is not any participation in Employee engagement activities. Sr. Management not care employee in any expect.
Productive and good working environment
Lead Consultant - General Staffing (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 2, 2018
Good working environment and culture. I have leaning lot in this organization and enhanced my skill sets. Interacting with clients and working closely.
A very good place to work.
Manager - Training & Development (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 8, 2018
A very good company. Management is from Netherlands. As much as they could they are doing a good job. But they need to understand the Indian Market Dynamics and device their approach better. Work place is absolutely professional and enjoyable.
Pros
Great network and freedom to perform
Cons
growth
Ok to work with
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 6, 2018
This is a consultancy which hires candidates for client. overall okay to work here, i joined here since Feb 2010 to Apr 2016 and felt average by salary and management.
Its a place where you will groom yourself
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 15, 2017
I joined Randstad on June 2016 Initially i was working as individual contributor then i was being promotes as team coordinator. The work culture over there is totally amazing we use to celebrate all festivals and functions together
Pros
good hike, good environment
Cons
short breaks, saturday we need to come
Productive & proactive
EHS Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2017
1. Learned management & Leadership skill
2. Improved the auditor skill
3. Got a chance in work and co ordinate in different department like operations, energy apart from designated one
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Experienced salary apprisals are not done based on performance
Productive, effective and friendly team
GPS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, GoogleNovember 26, 2017
Best company to work for. I was deputed at client site Google.So I had more interaction with the Googlers.But the employees at Randstad were very helpful and supportive when I reached out to them for help.Great firm to work with.Only the compensation part needs to improve.Also there is a scope of improvement in the operations team.They are not very proactive.Certain operations procedures can be improved also there should be a set procedure for employee grievances handling.
Learn with fun
Assistant Consultant-CRD (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 14, 2017
Good work life balance. Great team support and learning from senior Management. Excellent clients and healthy work environment. Good organization to start career.
Very Supportive Seniors
Executive - CRD (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2017
Was served in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu region. Total team members for that branch was 11 members.Senior are very supportive. No micro Management but they need only the result.
Part Time Job
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 7, 2017
just a start for students.

Should not go for long term.

Easily can earn incentives

Have to decide upon th shop or shop owner we get to work.

Something better than Nothing!!!!!!!!
Productive and fun
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2017
Great company to work with. I worked at client site with Cisco Systems inc. so I got to meet the staff once a week, mostly the payroll people. But they were helpful and prompt with responses.
Sr, Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 6, 2017
Randstad is 2nd largest company in HR services and its a great place to work in a corporate culture and experience excellent management and growth for freshers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53,717