Randstad
Coronavirus update
Information from Randstad:

Randstad Employee Reviews

India348 reviews
Overall good for me as of now, HR team is very supportive and the culture here mind blowing.
Feels good and relaxed at the workplace and ethics is strictly followed here.
Randstad is very good Organization and it's provide opportunity to grow everyone. Also, they provide training sessions to enhance your skills as per market.
Pros
Good Culture
Cons
Working to client site
Leghthy duplicate processes filled, management does't not trust employees, Psycho-fiances get better increments than performers, They tweak sales and annual reviews are wase of time.
Pros
Only MNC
Cons
Many.. worst decision of life
Good company and employee caring very good and salary time to time very good experience great teamwork and management very good because very good manager
Good
Good
My 3+ years experince. My reporting leaders gave space to enhance and explore own skills. Always encourage to do betther things to make process better.
No proper growth and recognition only favoritism. Work like slave. But no monitory benefits. Totally I was wasted my service. No benefits, incentives etc.,,
Pros
Flexible timing, but work is very important
Cons
No job security, anytime anything will happen for anyone
Randstad's core values are very evident in the way they run their business, keeping both their customers as well as their employees fairly happy. I was fortunate enough to meet a few influential mentors, who strongly encouraged innovation and strived to promote an entrepreneurial culture in the workplace. The management is experienced in managing the deadlines so there is just enough pressure on the employees to meet their deadlines without having to compromise their out-of-work time. I was very happy during my time at Randstad. I managed to make good friends at Randstad, network as well as find time for my hobbies.
Its very Competetive Work. We can learn more about sales. Free to ask any doubts about the work to our seniors and The company protect their employees whatever the employees faces in the work.
work in this organisation is very productive and need to have full concentration on the work to get good grades and increments. must have good communication skills in all sorts of environment.
Pros
coupons for food
Cons
extra hours to work without extra payment
will give a knowledgable work manner with fast paced learning environment on assigned work and nature of job to explore more. With the support of people managers, and colleagues.
Pros
Team lunches, tour, team outings
Cons
Nil
Very good company to start up a company. We've done a internship at there for hr operation Role but we've learned alot and lots. Totally very very good ambiance
From my experience, This company helped me to learn the works, even considered my mistakes. Behaviour of seniors to freshers is very polite. Instead of find the faults, they encourage juniors and help to learn.
Time shedule, salary date and weekly off are fixed.
Normally randstad used to hire contract employees. Such employees deployed any where they want. If the mngt of the deployed com is not good enough, the Randstad will not help such contract employees to deploy somewhere else.
Excellent support staff, good management team, MNC culture, lots of opportunity to learn new systems and processes. Very professional, good infrastructure, provides good trainings.
Nice place to work. Atmosphere and work culture also good. We can give our suggestions and new ideas for the better improvement in process. Safe and acquired work place especially for women.
Very helpful team mates and seniors.
Very well maintained and sophisticated office ambiance.

I'd surely recommend Randstad to people looking for a job.
Please provide enough salary to employees that they deserve. And this is the only one reason that I quit my job. Otherwise my over all experience in company was good. I think if company provide me good package then I again love to join. One thing I loved about this company is companies culture and environment. So I request you to please provide a good salary for employees.
Good to work Helping people good working culture goodwill in the market worlds best consultancy happy and perfect place to work learning new things
Very good experience working with randstad ...And I would later join a Randstad company..I used to get salaries every month...........................
Recruitment company and main client is Iffco Tokio General Insurance Company Limited, very nice working for both organisations they provide good working environment.
It's a very peacefully and excellent work place.managers are very cooperative and friendly.Salary and other benefits credits in proper time.I am very happy