Randstad Employee Reviews

Salary not on time,
Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nangal, PunjabFebruary 12, 2018
salary is not given on time, there is not hearing of any employee working in this.
There is not any participation in Employee engagement activities. Sr. Management not care employee in any expect.
Productive and good working environment
Lead Consultant - General Staffing (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 2, 2018
Good working environment and culture. I have leaning lot in this organization and enhanced my skill sets. Interacting with clients and working closely.
Ok to work with
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 6, 2018
This is a consultancy which hires candidates for client. overall okay to work here, i joined here since Feb 2010 to Apr 2016 and felt average by salary and management.
Its a place where you will groom yourself
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 15, 2017
I joined Randstad on June 2016 Initially i was working as individual contributor then i was being promotes as team coordinator. The work culture over there is totally amazing we use to celebrate all festivals and functions together
Pros
good hike, good environment
Cons
short breaks, saturday we need to come
Productive & proactive
EHS Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2017
1. Learned management & Leadership skill
2. Improved the auditor skill
3. Got a chance in work and co ordinate in different department like operations, energy apart from designated one
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Experienced salary apprisals are not done based on performance
Productive, effective and friendly team
GPS Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, GoogleNovember 26, 2017
Best company to work for. I was deputed at client site Google.So I had more interaction with the Googlers.But the employees at Randstad were very helpful and supportive when I reached out to them for help.Great firm to work with.Only the compensation part needs to improve.Also there is a scope of improvement in the operations team.They are not very proactive.Certain operations procedures can be improved also there should be a set procedure for employee grievances handling.
Learn with fun
Assistant Consultant-CRD (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 14, 2017
Good work life balance. Great team support and learning from senior Management. Excellent clients and healthy work environment. Good organization to start career.
Very Supportive Seniors
Executive - CRD (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2017
Was served in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu region. Total team members for that branch was 11 members.Senior are very supportive. No micro Management but they need only the result.
Part Time Job
Sales Promoter (Former Employee) –  KeralaNovember 7, 2017
just a start for students.

Should not go for long term.

Easily can earn incentives

Have to decide upon th shop or shop owner we get to work.

Something better than Nothing!!!!!!!!
Productive and fun
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2017
Great company to work with. I worked at client site with Cisco Systems inc. so I got to meet the staff once a week, mostly the payroll people. But they were helpful and prompt with responses.
Sr, Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 6, 2017
Randstad is 2nd largest company in HR services and its a great place to work in a corporate culture and experience excellent management and growth for freshers.
Truly a Partner for the Business
HR Manager - North India & HRBP - RPO (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 16, 2017
My day is usually action packed with connecting with employees to understand how their stint with our Company is going while reaching out to the Business Managers to understand how each LOB is performing and whats coming next for us - projects, new assignments, client feedbacks etc.

Need to get into various conversations about people management, workforce planning, retention of High Potential Members, overall engagement of team members and also managing performance related issues, employee grievances etc.
Pros
great insight into business and whats coming next
Cons
too many roles to juggle
Good Place to work!!
Principal Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 5, 2017
I saw the Co. undergo a massive transformation from Mafoi which was more a family driven firm with a lot of emphasis on people & relationships to Randstad which was a professionally managed organization.

But overall a very good place to work. I was given a lot of space to work, to make mistakes, to fail & to learn. I owe everything I have learnt to this Co.
Work Culture ,motivating the employees and Employee retention
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaAugust 17, 2017
The best of the Randstad Company they have a good work culture and they motivate the employees either monetary or non- monetary type which urge the employee to work towards attaining organizational goal and objective.

Apart from these they have frequent one-on-one session with the employee where they keep continuously give us feedback and the way we can improve ourself so we can retain in the organization and are ready to take more responsibility in our daily job roles. Even they cater to the needs of the employee if we wish to shift to particular process/Department they look into such opportunities where we can improve,grow and learn ourself.
Pros
Free breakfast and lunches, Free cab pick and drop for ant shift
Pruductive
Weigh Bridge Operator (Current Employee) –  Kalinga nagar jajpurRoad jajpurJuly 15, 2017
It's good Company And I like it its one of the best company in the World I like it because it gives good salery It's management is good It's one of the best job
Cons
8 hour
Good company
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 12, 2017
Friendly environment, shift timing are nice. The company provide you chance to learn and earn at the same time. You can enhance your skills and can cop up with the new things around you.
Pros
Work culture
Cons
less Salary
Great company to Work.
Security Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 29, 2017
Ranstad is a very good company and has a good reputation in the global market. They are basically manpower consultant and also offer work at client locations.
Pros
Balanced life, amazing work culture
Cons
Was placed at client location
Knowledge full and fun
Associate TOC (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJune 26, 2017
I learned all passive and power management on telecom site.

I enjoyed my work and learned how we work on pressure time.

In starting time I had feel so many pressure but after some time I create my mop
good
Developer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 22, 2017
good company they are helping in finding of jobs also.salary hikes a re good.thanks to HR she is always responding good and she was doing help in doubts
Fun workplace.
Purchase Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJune 21, 2017
As Randstad is a consultancy I was deployed at "Timken". My job was on contract. I was promised to be permanent after 1 year but it never happened. In 4.8 years of my tenure have never got the chance to become a permanent employee, even after putting my 100% efficiency. I use to get very good feedback, but during the time for increment it will be just single digit. Reason market is down... I want to become permanent ... we don't have approvals for head count...etc The work system was very good. Great place to learn. Got to work under senior employees who have completed almost 25 years with great work experience and knowledge. Management is too bad... no respect for hard work... all politics. Have worked there for 4.8 years no growth opportunity received.
Pros
The facility is superb.
Cons
Should be always available.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53,463