Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 275 reviews matching the search See all 12,080 reviews
Experience depends on the type of Client you have
Big Data Consultant (Associate) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 16, 2018
Do not join the company if you have other options. They only provide you the money, with very bare minimum other benefits.
Even getting an experience certificate from the company is a nightmare.
This feedback is, particularly for India offices.
Cons
No additional benefit other than the salary.
I was with Randstad for 1 year
Associate - Consultant CRD (Former Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 13, 2018
The Randstad is the largest outsourcing HR Consultancy.
The work culture is good. We can learn a lot of things from Randstad.
Recruitment, Sourcing, Payroll
Pros
Need to increase salary
Cons
Temp Position
Fun at work
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) –  India, HyderabadOctober 17, 2018
Working with Randstad was a typical day at work. Learned technical issues. The management was helpful. The workplace culture was good. The most enjoyable part of the job was fun at work.
Pros
Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Good culture and people to work with
HR Operations (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 25, 2018
Was happy to be a part of the concern for the past 4.9 years. I'm planning to advance my career with new roles and responsibilities so even though its difficult to leave Randstad, when I think of my professional growth I need to move forward
Delivery Lead - (Center of Excellence) - Finance (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 19, 2018
Very friendly environment.
Open culture
Give you an opportunity to learn and grow.
Open to ideas and suggestion.
Good attractive commission structure.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative e-mail (Former Employee) –  KeralaSeptember 17, 2018
It was a great time to work with Randstad. All the superiors was very comperative. I got to know how to write e-mail to the customers. It helped me to improve my English language
Best Company to work
Associate Delivery Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2018
Worlds second largest staffing company catering to various industry and lot of learning from the company. Excellent place to work and build your career.
Good and decent work designation.
Process Engineer Executive (Former Employee) –  Mysuru, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2018
Currently good but, could be better. You will always find the employer company to take advantage of randstad's absence to make us work overtime without overtime allowances which is, regardlessly given away to permanent company employee.
Pros
Decent job and workplace
Cons
No permanent job title, 3rd party staffing solution.
Good company to work with
Human Resource (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 19, 2018
Best in class HR service provider and learning will be phenomenal, Maintain great culture will given access to work class sourcing techniques. Can be choose
Pros
Global brand
Cons
nothing
i love my job
Senior technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2018
• Ensuring all work in compliance with project management practices
• Mentoring staff required for transition and ensuring required skills for employees
Best place to work, People management is good
Consultant - Specialist (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJuly 30, 2018
Good Culture and work life balance in Randstad. For every five years randstad will celebrates their anniversary across india. it is a kind of get to gather. we enjoyed a lot.
HR Consultant
Assistant Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 23, 2018
I was working as HRD in Randstad close to 5 years. The freedom that you get is the best thing there. I have worked in Chennai & Bangalore. I loved working in both the places. Thank you Randstad. Keeo uo the good work.
Idea
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 16, 2018
Great place to work. It is a corporate that gives you all benefits of an employee in corporate. Your life at idea solely depends on your manager. Pressure is getting built day by day due to the merger.
Good place to begin work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 15, 2018
While i was employed by Randstad, i was deputed in HSBC, Pune . The verification process was handled poorly and took more time than was required. No comments on the management/work culture as I never worked there
Fun Working environment
Technical Recruiter (Process Associate) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 6, 2018
Randstad is a fun working and productive environment culture, people who works here will be benefited in many ways as per development in personality and communication. We can gain here lot of knowledge and behavior skills.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pressure and stress works
Fun worklace
Sr.Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 30, 2018
Very good place to work. Management is not at its best, not even upto the mark as it is new process launched and Management is bit worse. Leave Policy is very Weird, Till an employee completes one year they are not entitled to take any leaves more than 1 Day. If we take then it will be LOP
Good Placement Company
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 28, 2018
Good Placement company need to work on Contract basis but yes you will be working with direct employee so it was good experience. Defiantly recommended for those who are ready to shift any where in india
Pros
Work HRS
Cons
Contractual
Excellent
Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad,indiaMay 23, 2018
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
working environment was good
Maternal Nutrient Executive, India (Former Employee) –  indiaMay 11, 2018
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
Productive workplace
Associate HR (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhApril 19, 2018
Good experience and opportunity for personal growth at DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Culture is great and perfect working conditions with proper measures of employee welfare.
Pros
Free Lunch and transportation services

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

54,017