Randstad Employee Reviews

Good and decent work designation.
Process Engineer Executive (Former Employee) –  Mysuru, KarnatakaAugust 22, 2018
Currently good but, could be better. You will always find the employer company to take advantage of randstad's absence to make us work overtime without overtime allowances which is, regardlessly given away to permanent company employee.
Pros
Decent job and workplace
Cons
No permanent job title, 3rd party staffing solution.
Good company to work with
Human Resource (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 19, 2018
Best in class HR service provider and learning will be phenomenal, Maintain great culture will given access to work class sourcing techniques. Can be choose
Pros
Global brand
Cons
nothing
i love my job
Senior technical Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 9, 2018
• Ensuring all work in compliance with project management practices
• Mentoring staff required for transition and ensuring required skills for employees
Best place to work, People management is good
Consultant - Specialist (Former Employee) –  hyderabadJuly 30, 2018
Good Culture and work life balance in Randstad. For every five years randstad will celebrates their anniversary across india. it is a kind of get to gather. we enjoyed a lot.
Idea
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 16, 2018
Great place to work. It is a corporate that gives you all benefits of an employee in corporate. Your life at idea solely depends on your manager. Pressure is getting built day by day due to the merger.
Good place to begin work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 15, 2018
While i was employed by Randstad, i was deputed in HSBC, Pune . The verification process was handled poorly and took more time than was required. No comments on the management/work culture as I never worked there
Fun Working environment
Technical Recruiter (Process Associate) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 6, 2018
Randstad is a fun working and productive environment culture, people who works here will be benefited in many ways as per development in personality and communication. We can gain here lot of knowledge and behavior skills.
Pros
Friendly working environment
Cons
Pressure and stress works
Fun worklace
Sr.Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 30, 2018
Very good place to work. Management is not at its best, not even upto the mark as it is new process launched and Management is bit worse. Leave Policy is very Weird, Till an employee completes one year they are not entitled to take any leaves more than 1 Day. If we take then it will be LOP
Excellent
Analyst (Former Employee) –  hyderabad,indiaMay 23, 2018
Excellent environment with a very good support and assistance. Provides a good platform for freshers to learn much. Healthy environment. Supportive staff.
working environment was good
Maternal Nutrient Executive, India (Former Employee) –  indiaMay 11, 2018
The company and the manager helped me to grow through the system and the culture of the company and the employees was outstanding. I learned a lots of things regarding sales.
Productive workplace
Associate HR (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhApril 19, 2018
Good experience and opportunity for personal growth at DSM Sinochem Pharmaceuticals. Culture is great and perfect working conditions with proper measures of employee welfare.
Pros
Free Lunch and transportation services
Encore un cabinet -sic!- qui oublie de répondre aux candidats
a définir (Former Employee) –  chez un clientApril 5, 2018
et qui ne tient pas ses engagements de suivi.
Organiser et assumer le feed-back de postulants est un minimum
Very good Management; colleagues; supportive Manager; good activities in a month
Senior Consultant - HRD (Staffing) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 2, 2018
The best work culture in this COnsultancy. I have enjoyed every bit of my tenure in this company. Learnt the real HR Operations in this company.I can definitely think of rejoining in my future.
Pros
activities, friendly employees
Cons
Salary is less
good culture
Lead Consultant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 20, 2018
this is my 3rd company . this is the second staffing solution and payroll provider. this company having branches all over India.Working at Ranstad is challenging to every employee.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
N/a
Fun Work Place
Facilities Executive (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil Nadu,February 18, 2018
Nice workplace culture and very well supportive management. Employee benefits are also most comfortable. policy is also very adaptable for the workers.
Salary not on time,
Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nangal, PunjabFebruary 12, 2018
salary is not given on time, there is not hearing of any employee working in this.
There is not any participation in Employee engagement activities. Sr. Management not care employee in any expect.
Productive and good working environment
Lead Consultant - General Staffing (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 2, 2018
Good working environment and culture. I have leaning lot in this organization and enhanced my skill sets. Interacting with clients and working closely.
A very good place to work.
Manager - Training & Development (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 8, 2018
A very good company. Management is from Netherlands. As much as they could they are doing a good job. But they need to understand the Indian Market Dynamics and device their approach better. Work place is absolutely professional and enjoyable.
Pros
Great network and freedom to perform
Cons
growth
Ok to work with
Operations Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 6, 2018
This is a consultancy which hires candidates for client. overall okay to work here, i joined here since Feb 2010 to Apr 2016 and felt average by salary and management.
Its a place where you will groom yourself
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 15, 2017
I joined Randstad on June 2016 Initially i was working as individual contributor then i was being promotes as team coordinator. The work culture over there is totally amazing we use to celebrate all festivals and functions together
Pros
good hike, good environment
Cons
short breaks, saturday we need to come

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53,865