Ramky Foundation Employee Review

View all Ramky Foundation reviews

Official atmosphere
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshAugust 28, 2016
Handling Accounts of various projects funded by NACO new delhi.
Preparing Salary statements of staff of projects as per the attendance received, processing party bills for payments, monthly
reconciliations of cash and bank balances and getting the accounts
audited with the appointed Auditor.
Pros
friendly working nature
Cons
meet deadline

Other Ramky Foundation Employee Reviews

jodhpur
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Jodhpur, RJMay 2, 2014
ramky foundation non profit orgnation and work all filed at jodhpur iec project muncipal solid waste all 65 ward jodhpur satart door 2 door waste collction
Professional Organization with enable work environment
Manager-Execution (Current Employee) –  HyderabadMay 6, 2013
Ramky Foundation is a professional developmental organization with enable work culture & values. Management is so cooperative and provides an opportunity to an employee to explore the new opportunities and implement the pilot studies. Staff and coworkers maintains a very healthy working environment.

Joined as a fresher in 2010, I have grown up leaps & bounds in this organization and currently playing a prominent role as Manager in execution department. Management has provided me an opportunity to work in diversified areas such as Planning, Execution, Reporting etc...

I enjoying each and every moment of my work , as I explore for something new every time & in every mistake. Of course it made me to explore a lot in this field. I enjoy a lot while organizing a corporate events to fellow Ramkians.
Pros
Team Lunches, Friendly Work culture
Cons
6 working days/week