Ramky Foundation Employee Reviews

jodhpur
TEAM LEADER (Current Employee) –  Jodhpur, RJMay 2, 2014
ramky foundation non profit orgnation and work all filed at jodhpur iec project muncipal solid waste all 65 ward jodhpur satart door 2 door waste collction
Professional Organization with enable work environment
Manager-Execution (Current Employee) –  HyderabadMay 6, 2013
Ramky Foundation is a professional developmental organization with enable work culture & values. Management is so cooperative and provides an opportunity to an employee to explore the new opportunities and implement the pilot studies. Staff and coworkers maintains a very healthy working environment.

Joined as a fresher in 2010, I have grown up leaps & bounds in this organization and currently playing a prominent role as Manager in execution department. Management has provided me an opportunity to work in diversified areas such as Planning, Execution, Reporting etc...

I enjoying each and every moment of my work , as I explore for something new every time & in every mistake. Of course it made me to explore a lot in this field. I enjoy a lot while organizing a corporate events to fellow Ramkians.
Pros
Team Lunches, Friendly Work culture
Cons
6 working days/week