Ramada Worldwide

Ramada Worldwide Employee Reviews

Found 161 reviews matching the search See all 2,168 reviews
Good
House Keeping (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaFebruary 21, 2020
I can got more experience and international level service.. Then works speed can got grown. So many types towels arts can study there. Bt salary was very low.
Responsive & Respectful
General Manager - Operations (Current Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandFebruary 5, 2020
Ramada by Wyndham offers great career opportunity and am amazing work culture "Count on Me". Training is given high emphasis and the Corporate Team always stands by is for any help that may be required.
It was a good experiance for me overall
Assistant Human Resource Manager (Former Employee) –  Alleppey, KeralaFebruary 1, 2020
It was really an experiance for me to handle above 200 staffs and their accommodation, Statutories etc. Also i was able to recruit staff with Less salary.
BELLBOY (Former Employee) –  Alleppey, KeralaJanuary 25, 2020
They don't have a good organisation and a coordination between the other departments so the functioning of the hotel is slow guest used to wait like 2 to 3 hours for a room. And the guest rooms and not up-to-date they need to be maintained. A lot of guest complaints regarding the pest control lot of cocroches and rats inside hotel
Pros
Free accommodation and Food
Cons
9 Hours duty
My work experiences.
EX Chef (Former Employee) –  Guru-gram DelhiJanuary 24, 2020
Its a great Hotel chain to work with the managers and staff cooperation is great in this brand. The HR always focus on training and development for their on role and off role staff. Over experience was fantastic.
Productive & Fun
Stores & Receiving In charge (Former Employee) –  PunjabJanuary 3, 2020
I would like to say that Ramada Hotels are Amazing.Ramada is a large US multinational hotel chain owned by Wyndham Hotels and Resorts. As of December 31, 2018, they operate 811 hotels with 114,614 rooms across 63 countries under the Ramada brand
Feel very good and excited to work there and learn very new things. It provide me very nice working conditions.
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Dehra Dun, UttarakhandDecember 30, 2019
I learn and gain experience from there. Sometimes the work task was complicated but my seniour cooperate with me and i enjoy to do work. Thanks to ramada hotel dehradun
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 23, 2019
The best part of the hotel is location so you will get good business by the corporate and it's a business hotel so by the busy operation can learn so many things to operate the busy operation.
Good
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 21, 2019
Good luck with your search for a new job and I will be there at the same time as the same is not coming to the meeting tonight but I am not sure if you are still interested in the position and would
I like work place and job security
Chef-De-Party (Former Employee) –  Varanasi, Uttar PradeshDecember 8, 2019
I worked ai Ramada as chef de party in year 2010 it was nice experience i will work again if i got chance. The food menu was good i learn lot that time it help me to incerase my carier.
Its very good place to work and very good management
Executive Chef (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaDecember 7, 2019
● Handing Food Cost below 35% and shown growth month on month with 7 to 10% profit,

● Rating brought from 2.3 to 4.6 in Zomoto span of 6 months,

● Rapid adaptability to new job environments & locations

● Specialized in multicuisines, European cuisine, Arabic cuisine

● Food presentation with culinary Skills world wide

● Successfully completed basic food hygiene & intermediate food hygiene training
Working in hotel bakery
Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratDecember 7, 2019
It was great working there as the bakery atmosphere is very soothing and relaxing. I learnt many new things and was liberal to make my own experiments.
Valuable hotel
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirDecember 1, 2019
Great place to work. But lot of interference from the director bench taking the place in to down syndrome as it's been upscale hotel in the begining and earned lot of recognitions becuase of the f n b director.as situation changed which brought it down.
it's feel good to work here
IT Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Darjeeling, West BengalDecember 1, 2019
no stress during work i feel very good to here i gained so much knowledge in here management is good enjoyable part of my job in this place is monthly employee meeting
good work place for interns
hospitality (Former Employee) –  Darjiling, West BengalNovember 25, 2019
Salary expectation is not good ...the duty hours is not flexible at all......
fun and good work place.......friendly environment.....night shift hardest part of the job.
Productive and fun workpplace
Office clerk (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 12, 2019
Coordinate and manage project to meet the needs of the users, funders .
Visit groups
Present Training and deliver to users
Monitor and evaluate work delivered
Publicise project
Support sports clubs in their
Friendly environment.
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 29, 2019
Co-working environment and the staff is full supportive. Working hours are flexible.No individual targets. Targets are overall for the team. And I like to work here.
A place to Grow and learn
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Agra/LucknowOctober 24, 2019
Indeed a pleasure working there as a pre opening team member, Had the opportunity to learn and grow under the able leadership. It proved to be a milestone in my professional journey so far. Would love to go back and work if things works out.
It's good organisation
Kitchen Executive (Former Employee) –  Juhu Beach, Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2019
Good staff and management good location for work and good working environment.excellent menu planning by chef.big kitchen to work have multi cuisine restaurant in it
GSA-FOOD SERVICE (WAITER) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaAugust 2, 2019
I worked their as a banquet & Restaurant waiter. I learned a lot of things about the food handling, service, how to communicate with the guests.I buildup lots of knowledge.