SAP ABAP Technical Resource
SAP ABAP Technical Resource (Former Employee) – Gurgaon, Haryana, India – August 2, 2014
• Handling Walkthrought Calls with Client, understanding the Functional Requirements and communicating the same to the Developer.
• Prepared detailed Technical designs.
• Reviewing Technical Designs, Code delivery and Test Cases prior to the Object delivery.
• Co-ordinating with Client on Open issues.
• Developing High Complexity Objects.
• Proposing Solutions\Alternates to the Client.
• Helping Team in their deliverables.
• Enhancements: Enhancement Spots, BADI, User Exits.
• Interfaces: IDOCs, File based.
• Reports: Static ALV.
• Forms: Smartforms and SAP Script.