Radisson Blu Hotel

Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Good promotions
Must work company. Immense growth. Joined as Captain. Left as executive. Experience is so valuable that another company hired me as manager. Nice boss. Nice hr. Nice training manager.
I feel very happy as on my training period at Radisson Blu plaza hotel Mysore
I have learnt many more things how to handle guest complaint as well as possibility of working hours
I have done my industrial exposure training in production department and continental section,

And also in South Indian section
Fun Workplace
Hotel Radisson Blu is very good hotel in Uttrakhand . It is my pleasure to work with this hotel . This place is very good for job salary is credited timely in employee bank . Every employee is very happy .
Pros
free breakfast, free lunch
Cons
A place to learn on - site activities
a place to learn on site activities and professionalism which will help further in career.
is not really about designing but more about communicating with people and vendors
Busy fnb service
The service department is very very busy lots of outlet and less staff always makes difficult to serve in a better or the best way but each staff of the hotel makes an extra effort from his own side to serve each and every customers and make them feel satisfied with the services
good working place
as working in radisson blu was excellent and friendly culture and supporting staff.good food for staff and staff was cooperative and senior was good no any problem with us.
Worked as a trainee in the hotel
I got a chance to do my Industrial Exposure Training with the five star property Radisson Blu international group of hotels.I had an interview with the Training manager, followed by a walkthrough of the place.i got an opportunity to work in all major departments of the hotel and learn about the basics of each department.
As a employee
I have done my 4 month internship in Raddison blue paschim vihar so that i have great experience of this hotel. All the staff members always ahead to support you .
I got lot to learn.
I didn't know much about the company. But got to learn. Timing was high but there was very little money. The staff was not very supportive . The food was good.
It was good experience work with the Radisson, ihave learnt so many basic things during my training peroid & the staff was also good to their trainies
I wish all the best for everyone who wants to work with the Radisson blu.
& Also it is great organization to work.the staff and managers are very frindly in nature. And the facilities provided is also good.
Great
There was a safe working environment.
With good management team and supporting staff. We were a team and execute our job responsibilities well.

Overall it was my great working experience with Redisson Blue
I think this company is not focus staff
i am working this company but i never satisfied cafe......... food & salary and. I am working here but i never feel good and management also not good
Summary
It's a quiet good experience I have learnt a lot of things that helps me to build a better carrier and also staff's are very friendly they helped me a lot because I was working there while studying my hotel management degree time
Its a vary good place for job
I really proud of this hotel . i have workd total 4 years on different different department. First workd at kst department. After that i am applyd for housekeeping.
Exelence work culture
Rhg group rpovide balance your work /personal life balance.
Nice place to work and place where you can learn and grow .

Management provide sufficiant space to grow !!!
Productive & innovative
Its been fantastic working with Radisson.
working with this company with since March 2016 and got to learn and grow with innovative ideas by our seniors.
It was good working with radisson blu
Worked at linen room
Recieving calls related to complaint

Updating room status

Room clening

Worked at frontoffice also

Take guest luggage to room

Handling guest luggage
Excellent
It's a very good brand , they respect all employees , giving salary in timely ,and celebrate all festivals with all employees and they are arranging all employees birthdays
Great Place to work
This is the best place i have ever worked, we use to work 16-18 hours without extra paid, this was the positivity we had in this place.

All HODs have deep knowledge about their work and management is very very supportive.
Good
It was a good start for my career.
Gave an intense idea of sales and upselling.

Friendly environment

Competitive workmanship

Briefing was very apt which gave a kick start for the day.
Nice place to work
It is very important to know that how much you need the job and for which profile you are applying.
Back office is quite sorted in Radisson Blu udaipur.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Radisson Blu Hotel. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2