Radisson Blu Hotel Employee Reviews

Found 288 reviews matching the search See all 1,241 reviews
Working environment
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraMay 14, 2019
If you are ready to work and ready to deliver desired result.
it is one of the good place to work.
This place have environment work with dignity, with honesty.
Dignity will be not compromised at all.
It’s a nice place to work with good staff.
Steward (Former Employee) –  PunjabMay 2, 2019
I learn a lot got nice tip most of the time which help to give me enough amount end of the month salary wasn’t that much good which forced me to move my profession.
Pros
Free food
Cons
12 hours normally
Cooperative
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshApril 30, 2019
Working at Radisson blu was a great experience in my life ,learnt basic about industry and got so much knowledge about hotel operation.How we do serve and take care of guest is most important for this hotel industry.
Pros
Yes I can do attitude
Cons
Fun at work
Doing hard work and some time enjoyed at work area.
Senior security supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kochi, Kerala'sApril 16, 2019
Main review to company guest, visitors, employee and property safety. Making decisions if any emergency or any movement, handle team members and support him always when he required, some time mezzer issue for Disco thec handle we care, at night shift some time come fire, employee not filling we take the all responsibility. Thanks
Pros
Taking care of me
Cons
Long hours duty
Beautiful lovely resort
Executive housekeeper (Former Employee) –  AlibaugApril 10, 2019
It’s a very beautiful property with 156 rooms and Villas , spread in 16 acre from wall to wall, it’s a five star property with largest swimming pool, and big public area., restaurant, disco Bar, games room, piano bar, 24 hour coffee shop, and large back area.
Pros
always fun with work
HR Associate (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaMarch 27, 2019
Pretty nice to work with Radisson Blu.They provide a good working environment at work thereby creating ease of work and management gives maximum support for all levels.
Good company to work
officiating Executive chef in Radisson Blu dwarka (Former Employee) –  Dwarka, Delhi, DelhiMarch 23, 2019
Overall had good time while working with Radisson with good learning for my personal and professional development.very good company for learning.motivation.leadership and delegation.
i learnt so many things, that why i am here with good designation in pind balluchi, radisson blu is a place where you can learn who to get success.
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  DelhiMarch 4, 2019

if you want do something in life, you can learn from yourself, to see people, to see what you have to do in your life..
Good place to work for
Assistant Engineering Manager (Current Employee) –  GoaMarch 1, 2019
Get a learning experience.
Work culture is good & professional.
Good place to gain professional experience.
Can understand of the brand standard of a 5 star hotel.
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Long working hours
Productive work place
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 19, 2019
Past 4years I working in hotel industry. I am searching good work atmohere. Learn to mistake eye for details.Well professional staff.• I want to succeed in an environment of growth and excellence to meet personal and organizational goals.
for the staff they are not doing anything much better.
Food and Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 16, 2019
Not care about the staff, the food which is giving to the staff is not good at all.
The timing for the staff is more than 12 hours.
Have a free working environment.
Pros
hava a free working environment
Cons
long hours duty, less salary
Amazing Hotel
Executive sous chef (Former Employee) –  Nagpur,Mumbai,MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2019
Very good hotel with amazing work culture and positive vibes/very structured hotel with hiigherarchy,great team,team work,leadership,well managed hotel,well qualified staffs,good working ethics
Pros
all great
Good for working
Trainee (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 22, 2018
Its not that much good to work for the salary. But we should do work in this type of hotel to gain lots of idea about the hospitality sector.. This hotel taught ne the way of working and also the formation of culinary terms.
Pros
Free fooding
Cons
Healthcare, shortbreak
A good team, also fun work place.
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  DELHI, DELHI, INDecember 19, 2018
Is a good place for the beginners , attractive package ,delhi is best place to strt your career . So I preffer to be done so.I worked radisson blu plaza for one and a half year . It was a quite good experience I had. Happy to be a part of carlson family.
Pros
Work atmospher excelent
Cons
Over times not payable
learning
Assistant Restaurant Manager, Operations (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, Delhi, INDecember 4, 2018
 Quality control
 Strategic planning
 Health & safety
 Cost control
 Customer focused
 Marketing activities
 Commercial awareness
 Customer care
because of the company i learned all these.
Pros
trust opportunity responsibilities
Fantastic
Steward (Current Employee) –  KolkataNovember 30, 2018
Hotel is excellent but accommodation is not good and short distance hotel . Any Indian food near me and just medical barber shop and recharge shop near me thanks
Pros
Just near me restaurant
Cons
Off
Similar to working in the Army!
Sales & Marketing Strategist (Full Time Intern) (Former Employee) –  Paschim Vihar, Delhi, DelhiOctober 22, 2018
Learnt quite a few under a strict working culture. Very professional. Not much creativity when you are just an intern. Not much to do except for following the leader
fun work place, good management
SENIOR GUEST SERVICE CAPTAIN (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabOctober 20, 2018
hard busy schedule as compared to salary, no benefits, poor f@b management handling, partiality , no growth opportunities for hardworking individuals, not recommend to anybody else to join this hotel.
Assistant Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Udaipur, RajasthanOctober 7, 2018
Good exposure to learn and adapt new techniques, good working atmosphere and remains constant in achieving set revenue targets. One can definitely showcase his talents and enhance his experience.
Friendly Enviorment
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Faridabad, HaryanaOctober 1, 2018
Supportive staff and seniors. Great work culture with less pressure. The management is highly supportive and friendly. A great place to learn and grow specially if a beginner.