RBS Employee Reviews

Found 1,155 reviews matching the search See all 3,467 reviews
Working in RBS
Operational Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 23, 2020
The management is very employee friendly. They give a fairly a good package for freshers. The work life balance is really good. You are not expected to work during weekends and beyond office hours unless you have some urgent work
Be Change Ready @ all the time
Team Lead II / Risk Manager / Risk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Shastri Park, Delhi, DelhiFebruary 21, 2020
Workplace culture in Great. Hardest part of the job is maintain yourself wit the Changes. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your getting thumbs up from Customer for which you are going the job.

Most difficult is changes in job tittle. From Manager to Team Lead II and now Analyst.
Competitive and fun workplace with coperative employees
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  chennaiFebruary 19, 2020
It was my pleasure to write a review about my organisation.I has enjoyed working with the organisation and employees over there and feels like a part of my life.The work is competitive since individual targets and productivity is measured meanwhile involves lot of fun elements including fun fridays for relief from long working hours.Since saturday and sunday are holidays all employees can have a plan for weekends.Its great to work with such a knowledgeable team and help us to raise our strength to make innovations in our professional life.They also provide us with equitable pay.
Best Place to Work
Senior Analyst (Team Lead) (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 18, 2020
It's a Best place to work. They have a Competitive atmosphere and lot of opportunities. They are employee oriented organization. highly recommended for everyone
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 17, 2020
Good environment for work and employee friendly... Recognition is done for employees.... Friendly place to work.. Stress free job... Fair compensation
Management is very good and honest
BPO Executive Manual testing (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 9, 2020
This company is very good and I worked with 7 month in this company environment and management is supper only I have left this job because I worked with on contractual based only reason is payroll opportunity is not there
Satisfied
Senior Associate as band 2 (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 9, 2020
I have great experince working with RBS
As i have left RBS in 2015 but if i get oppurtunity to work again i live too.
As i am searching home based job and if there is any oppurtunity working with RBS i definetly love to work.
Part of regulatory reporting team responsible for preparing liquidity reporting returns and reconciliation s
RBS has best work life balance. At liquidity reporting team, responsible for daily liquidity returns, monthly returns and quarterly central bank returns.
Good platform for a fresher
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 7, 2020
Good platform for a fresher mediocre pay overall work life balance is pretty ok and that again depends on the manager you are reporting to. I was under a calm head
work life balance
Analyst (Former Employee) –  ChennaiFebruary 4, 2020
It was a totally a good experience for me. I wanted to secure Master's in abroad so only I quit RBS. Otherwise everything is fine for me. But the salary is less compared to other companies.
Laid-back atmosphere to work with
Investigation Officer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 3, 2020
This is a great place to work especially if you need flexible working hours.I would recommend this job to a lot of people who love working with special adults or kids someone who has the inspiration and patients for things like this.Laid-back atmosphere, a great place to learn and work with good group of guys, a family atmosphere were everyone respect one another.
Stress full
Customer service and operational associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 30, 2020
Good place for work only for women,because their salary remuneration is very low
very ambient work atmosphere
Leave policy is good
Good top management
Nice people around when you want to stress out yourself
Analytics Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 28, 2020
My day was decided beforehand and therefore no issues were faced during daily activities. The good thing was I had to look for my own projects and that way I communicated with many people within the organization. During my tenure there, I learned stakeholder management, handing end-to-end project management, people management, and, presentation skills.
The workplace culture was not too bad and there were no issues reaching out to people for queries and help if needed. The gruelling, as well as enjoyable part of the work, was to find a project that could add value to the organization. As it took not only finding a project but understanding the most minute details about it to convince the leadership to go on with it.
Productive fun workplace
Senior Analyst II (Grade 4) FC&R (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 24, 2020
amazing company in terms of learning and growing especially in FC&R team which was main financial planning team. Loads of changes in software which is common in banks
Good
Senior analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 22, 2020
Good, can go with the company for best job experience.its my first job with RBS had a great learning with the company
It's a great workplace and we find good management
Great culture and work-life balance
Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 20, 2020
In RBS, the most loving thing for me is their culture and good leadership team. They have a good work-life balance. There is not much stress and team is very supporting along with the leadership.
Pros
Free lunches, Cabs
Very Supportive management,Nice work environment lot of training programs both academic and personal. Its definitely a good place to work.
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 14, 2020
I really feel very satisfied in my three years of job with Rbs and i will definitely suggest others Rbs as a best place to work and live.Lot of trainings,fun,learning,life there.
Excellent bank to work for
Vice President - Change Management (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 14, 2020
RBS is focusing on select banking businesses and new age technology to enhance experience for its customers worldwide. Technology development is core to achieve business growth and customer satisfaction.
Very friendly environment
RBS SERVICES INDIA PVT LTD (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 7, 2020
It was very good experience work at RBS. Managers were very corporative. It was employee made environment. It was having work life balance. It was a great place to work. Managers were very friendly. Always support the team to lead. People always thinking for the long term association with company.
A ideal place to work
Vice President - Operations (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJanuary 7, 2020
A good place to work and explore, where inputs are evaluated and rewarded appropriately. Ample opportunities to learn and grow with in the organisation.