RBS Employee Reviews

Found 1,033 reviews matching the search See all 3,025 reviews
Good Organization till your Manager likes you.
Customer Service and Operation Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 5, 2018
Good organization, good work life balance but now balance is not there and also less salary with very biased management.For long term this organization isn't good.Best for freshers though.
Pros
One side free cab, Security Guards if drop at night, Work life balance, fixed Saturday Sunday Off.
Cons
Biased management, very less salary, less carrier growth
Good work life balance a great place to work
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 20, 2018
Good work life balance a great place to work . Timings are very comfortable. Management is really helpful. Its a great place to kick start your career as RBS has an awesome reputation.

If you looking for an organisation where you can get lifetime job security then RBS is one of them.

Work life balance is great as you get sufficient leaves and easy working hours.

The thing that I like most about RBS is It gave me a world class environment to work and what all it takes to climb the success ladder ..also I made friends for lifetime while working there.
Good work life
Project Lead/ Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 16, 2018
It gives good work life balance and work culture also good .
Improved policies are emerging for the employees. Now a days some new change are also coming out of Top management.
So ovre all the Company is growing.
RBS is a tremendous organisation to work.
Senior Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delhi, INJanuary 16, 2019
RBS is one of the best organisation to work, I was fortunate enough to be a part of that organisation. I have learned so many things while at job. I never thought that I'll be a corporate professional some day but yes here I am. All credit goes to Royal Bank of Scotland.Thanks for providing me such a wonderful opportunity.
Pros
benefits, remuneration, job satisfaction, team work, working culture and more
Fun workplace, Productive
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 5, 2019
Good company to start your career. Learning Environment. Good Work life balance. Work culture is also very good.
B3st in Infrastructure and Employees Wellbeing.
Best organization which balance work life perfect
Sr. Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 26, 2018
One of best organization working here. Work life balance is well managed.
Women security is awesome.
Work culture is very professional with friendly nature.
They taking care of management and employees equally.
Fun workplace
Consultant Resourcing (Former Employee) –  Gurugram, IndiaFebruary 4, 2019
RBS has a inhouse gym & recreation room which is inclusive of pool table a ping pong table. It has a huge library with management books & daily newspaper for the employees to use.

The work culture at RBS gives you a lot of opportunities to grow & flexibility of work from home is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Pros
Free Lunches
Work Life Balance is the Main Pro
Management Associate Intern (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 3, 2019
Work life balance is the big plus. They also give you the opportunity to work in the location and domain of your preference.
Salary is below industry standard, and growth is also not very good.
Fun at work place and good work life balance
CS&O Analyst (Commercial and Private (Former Employee) –  DelhiDecember 10, 2018
RBS is a good place for fresher, lot of opportunities to learn and time to time different trainings are provided for personal development, good work life balance,good leave policies.But salary is average.
Pros
Free lunch and cab
It was nice working here
People Development Lead (Current Employee) –  GurgaonDecember 11, 2018
It was really nice working at RBS. the stint was enriching and well respected. I earned a promotion here. Work very closely with the management team to carve out the People Agenda to create strength and sustainability for the bank.
Very Good culture and great oppurtunities for growth
Development Manager (Current Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 20, 2019
My typical day at work is all about multi tasking to ensure the successful project deliveries, production stability, customer satisfaction and team development.
Being a Development Manager ,I am responsible
for tech leading and managing multiple projects end to end.
I am responsible for overseeing my teams as they progress on delivering the project and help them with any issues they face.
Being hands on, I spend good amount of time on design, development, testing ,code reviews etc
As a Scrum Master ,I ensure to have Daily tandups,Review/Tracking Meetings etc.I am also responsible for mentoring my team and giving them feedback time to time.
I present the project progress to Senior Mgmt and Global stakeholders.
During any production incidents, resolving the production issue takes priority over other tasks.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my stint in RBS as RBS is a great place to work and provides excellent work life balance to its employees.
Consistent Changes
Associate Vice President (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaJuly 25, 2018
In a typical day in my current position I fulfilled management tasks of ensuring critical financial reports are delivered.Throughout the day I ensure relationship management with various business across diversified geographical location is maintained via conference phones, video calls, emails and face to face meeting. I also provide strong customer support and resolve customer issues.
Further I play a important role in ensuring business critical changes are delivered via various initiatives led by me.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Continuous Change
Job experience with RBS
Tech Lead - Testing (Current Employee) –  HaryanaAugust 18, 2018
RBS has got good salary structure and perks to offer. It also has a very good annual leave and sick leave policy. Also the encashment happens at the full salary rather than basic salary.

However in some of the projects though there is flexibility of work from home, the work life balance goes for a toss as you are working most of the time from office as well as home. But that's only in some of the projects. In others it's a good work life balance
Too many changes taking place at naive situations of the processes
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 19, 2018
Hire and Fire approach. The Bank gives you exposure to Global Markets and you get to work with UK counterparts. This is the kind of exposure that will change your mindset of thinking. Management is very dominating while very few says by Team Leaders.
Pros
Chances to learn and work in UK
Cons
Long hours and no Indian Holidays
A friendly work environment
Analyst (Former Employee) –  DelhiJune 15, 2018
the first company always has the most amount on impact on your work life. As a fresher it gave me a lot of opportunity to learn, right from the process I was into to the way a corporate works. It has the best work life balance. the work culture is very nice. there was a kind of motivation in me to work there and that motivation was not monetary.
Pros
work life balance.
Cons
less Salary
Good company to work, good work life balance
Senior Messaging Analyst (Exchange/Lync) (Current Employee) –  indiaDecember 20, 2018
Good company to work, good work life balance. I learned lot of new technologies and spent good time in RBS. Really good company to work. Good workplace culture.
A good place to work but did very less salary specially to internal staff.
Senior Analyst II (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 27, 2018
A opportunity for promotion, but salary is very less .

Not much work pressure.
A good environment for girls and women.
Need to improve managment.
Productive and fun work place
Sybase DBA (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 6, 2018
RBS offers great work life balance and competitive packages.

Food and transportation allowances are provided. It is a fun place to work as well as we have a lot of activities taking place.
good working environment
Analyst since Novembe (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 30, 2018
working environment is good, team work , fun workplace ,
team building , management , but low salary ,
equality, no stretch no burden good quality of work.
Pros
Cab Facility
Cons
Low salary
Gurugram - Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 12, 2018
RBS is a fun and exciting place to work at. Management is very supportive of it's employees.
Perks include : Ample leaves, good environment.
Cons : Long hours and Growth