QuEST Global Engineering

QuEST Global Engineering Employee Reviews

Start working at QuEST global makes me more enthusiastic and motivated self.Learning and development is not so good.Organisational ethics are followed in policies then practicality.Man machine ratios are maintained to cost savings in all prospective.Customer centric industry.Technical, creativity, new business opportunities/ development are getting energized.ThanksRavindrakumar
Positives: Good work culture. Good work-life balance. Good leadership and technically sound architects and managers. Learning opportunities for those willing to spend time. Negatives: Pay scale is not industry standard. Job security not good.
Nothing, just waste it is. There is nothing to explain about this organization. They won't get the project but they will keep on making you fool that the project is coming.
Pros
Waste
Cons
Waste
Good Culture, team work, collaborative atmosphere, need to be on high speed in execution and diligence, fair practice and having strong leadership at top.
Long working hours and less salary..permanant employees have benifits..contract employees have to struggle to save their job..overall its good for freshers
Pros
Cafeteria and shift allowance
Cons
Long working hours
I am working here it's very good company for learning, management is also good and they are very cooperative. I have learned soo much here and seniors are very good.
great place to work, we can learn technical and communication skill, can directly contact customer our customer. getting enough salary to live,relax work. i always refer this company to all
Highly Competitive Environment, Great Job-Security and scope of Advancement in Technology, Medium Work-Life Balance, Good company to start your career
Always behind time sheet, few projects are really good for learn. No flexibility in work. Employee benefits are very minimal. What they show in your CTC is different from what you get.
Working at quest global private limited company is overall fine. Some projects are good for career growth. For 1 year quest can be good company for people seeking more learning should search new job.
Good for beginners as work culture is more repated, same project same simulation and different custome and dead line is always keep you on your toes, you always be busy either with your project or supporting other customers more often meeting will be there withe your manager and feed back would be like you need to be more productive even your customers is happy.
Quest is on par with other service company giants with regards to the CTC. As soon as I was hired I was deployed at client place, it is good work-life balance. Project assigned was also good so got to learn new things.
Employee friendly Working atmosphere is pretty cool Really helpful co workers managers Management gives more importance to employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction
I worked with L&D team. No professionalism in the team. You feel you are working with railway coolies and porters. No culture, No respect, No hike, no soft spoken, No sentiments, No Knowledge. 5 years 20 people resigned in that team. First of all Head of department is one puppet. She will depend on her reportee, whatever she says that will becoming one policy. That reportee have contacts with all top level management. So nobody can't do anything. We have to bow to reportee not HOD.
we have lot to learn work wise. but never expect any hike or pay from the company. workwise its good with loads of pressure. for freshers a good company to learn.
The working environment in QuEST Belgaum is in cheaper condition. Some leads(Ga*dus) are really harassing innocent employees. They doesn't even know how to behave with employees. Only recommended for those who lick the boots of his manager!..
Overall good experience and very constructive. Very thoughtful for others perspective about the work environment and culture of the company. It is wonderful step helpful for everyone
Good company to start carrier. Management was ok. Team was ok. Got many challenges to solve. Politics is bit more in teams. Each want to hold their responsibility and are unwilling to share it completely.
Great place to work here.I learn so much things here.I am increased my capability in core sector.seniors are encouraged so much for me to learn new things.
They won't give on-site offortunities to deserved employees. Lot of partiality is there between languages. You should have a better relationship with higher manager they only we can servive here. HR policies are too worst.
Best place to work for both freshers and experience. Will get to chance to work in different domains. Will be deputed at client place sometime. Will get an opportunity to learn many new things through training and work.