Qualcomm Employee Reviews

Found 167 reviews matching the search See all 1,350 reviews
Product
Sr Accounts specialist (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 20, 2019
Excellent place to work... great people great knowledge
Pros
Free lunch n dinner
Cons
Only good is pay and benefits
Consultant Engineer-1 (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 19, 2019
Before you join enquiry about job profile clearly, as most of the job profiles no use in our side world.... Sometime thier job profile description is looking too good but in practical worst job profile... If your a full time employee than atleast you will get pay and other benefits...

Team management and HR politics are too high... You can't survive as consultant if you have a internal support...
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Work life balance, No future scope in most of jobs, Too many politics...
Wonderful work culture
Lead Engineer, ISRM - TDRS (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJuly 10, 2019
I learnt a lot working in Qualcomm. Loved my team. Really good work life balance. Friendly atmosphere. No micromanaging. Open door policy encouraged. I had opportunities to improve my skillset.
Thirty year old start up !!
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 16, 2019
Pays well, Sluggish growth, no long term vision.
The organization gives lot of importance to peer hiring which leads to communal silos.
Its growing and generating revenue due to the efforts of handful people, the core team that works on R&D and patents. The rest are just supporting the growth.
Pros
Good salary, Stock options
Cons
Silo structure, nepotism in leadership
productive and fun place.
Product Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJune 4, 2019
i have learned a lot here, like communication skills, work culture, work management. sometimes i struggle a lot due to hectic work but later on i learn't how manage it.
very close to meet learn the subject
JIRA administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 28, 2019
very interesting any new subject to learn bcz they planing to move how to capable with persons to learing which i am interest the performance its very aggressive.
Challenging, lot to learn, but no growth
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 14, 2019
Challenging, lot to learn, but no growth. This is particular to my team only. There is a lot of scope to learn about stuff, but at the end of the day, I felt undervalued.
Productive workplace
Designation is Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 25, 2019
Workplace ambiance helps to be very focused and productive, especially the individual cubicles, monitors, seating arrangements. Job encouragement thru awards and promotions.
Great place to work with technically strong people
Engineer, Senior (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMarch 26, 2019
One of the best place to work on cutting edge technology. You get to meet people having real passion for technology and who strive to make an impact to the mobile phones sector. Sometimes you may get annoyed by the management style.
Good but not much work life balance. Job security is good and knowledgeable
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 25, 2019
Work will be so reaponsible and work life balance is depends on each Team and designation. Good work though and its good for an individual who would like to learn
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hours and much responsibility
Excellent working culture
Engineer Senior (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 23, 2019
Always busy at work. Great collaboration across teams.
Great environment to work. vast opportunities to learn new technology. Work independently. Immense way to gain technology knowledge.
Great Place to work
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 19, 2019
got an opportunity to work on different projects that helped me to improve my skills.management is easy to approach. learning sessions are great. cross multi functional team work
Excellent company
Electrical engineer (Current Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 17, 2019
Good company to work for. Has great work culture and strong ethic. People are highly technical. Management is very sound and dynamic. Has a great team culture.
Excellent place to work
Embedded Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 27, 2019
Great company to work on cutting edge technologies.
Work life balance is good. Work environment is comfortable with enthusiastic team spirit. Overall it is good company to work.
Pros
Best cab facility, late night cab, free Breakfast & lunch, best pay in the industry
Cons
Rarely work pressure will be more but can be managed
Great minds at work with fun
Engineer, Sr. Staff/Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 23, 2019
Qualcomm is a great technology and best place to work with the best of the minds in the Semiconductor industry. The work is quite aggressive in terms of planning, executing, assessing the risk or reacting to the issues/escalations.

There is always a learning every day and all you have to do it to open for unlimited learning :)
Pros
Great Salary, RSUs, Free Lunch etc.
Cons
Work life balance
Fun Workplace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 22, 2019
Qualcomm Incorporated is an American multinational semiconductor and telecommunications equipment company that designs and markets wireless telecommunications products and services. It derives most of its revenue from chipmaking and the bulk of its profit from patent licensing businesses.
Pros
Free Lunch
Awesome Place to Work
Engineer in improved Touch (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 19, 2019
I was given the freedom to work on the whole Automation Architecture from Scratch. I had the freedom to implement my own Idea of developing a Inception V3 model using tensorflow to clasiffy different display errors
Workplace culture
Test Equipment Planner (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 2, 2019
I liked the work culture in Qualcomm because work is important than the dressing and way we look doesn't matter and learned how to be careful with candidates who creates problem who stays beside us all the time.
Pros
Team Outing
Cons
long hours work and sometimes on holidays
its a chip making company ..
FOE (Front Desk Executive) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 18, 2018
I enjoyed the work and with my team .. i want to see some growth in my carrier that the reason i am looking for new opportunity .qualcomm is a very nice company . till now i have been working as off roll .. i am looking as a on rolls .
Pros
yes they provide free breakfast and Lunch
Cons
timings 8 am to 5 pm
cutting edge technology
Hardware Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 19, 2018
Qualcomm offers a perfect place for working on cutting-edge technologies, flexible work hours, daily free meals, gym access, and team outing. workplace culture was good but very competitive. I have learned a lot while working in Qualcomm, in fact my whole career is because of Qualcomm
Pros
free lunches, gym access, team outings
Cons
very competetive, work life balance is missing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qualcomm. Our community is ready to answer.