Nice Working Place
Learned communication skills and interacting with other people
Management was very good
• Understanding the objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and timelines
• Handling & maintaining QR IATA BSP link i.e. QR BSP agent’s queries / ticketing authority / Debit & Credit Memos etc.
• Handling Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable including processing the payments towards Direct Operating Cost, IATA Clearing House invoices and all other cost incurred by the station as per Finance policies and IAPs
• Verifying and preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances
• Controlling budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost center and Calendarized reports
• Verifying and preparing monthly cash flow and cash outflow report and plan cash flow for effective operations
• Prepared financial statements such as balance sheet schedule, budgets, billing and cost center reports
• Vendor Reconciliation as per company policy.
• Responsible for monthly closing by passing accrual entry & maintenance of company GL
• Responsible for payroll computation of station staff at station level and maintaining efficiency by making payment on time as per company policy.
• Preparation of AP/AR ageing Report & Justification to the Management for Pending Activities
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Handled petty cash transactions and issued receipts
• Maintaining and filing of Taxation report (TDS / GST Liability) with company taxation officer.
I am an articulate, expert and proficient Aviation Professional with more than 18 years of demonstrative expertise in my industry. I have a proven track record of delivering excellence in managing all the responsibilities bestowed upon me like planning and assigning day to day activities to the staff, coordinating with top management, Cost efficient Operations and Project management. I strongly believe to utilize optimum in implement Airlines transport operational systems round the clock work and motivate my well-equipped team of the best minds in the industry.
Furthermore, I have a strong ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure as part of a team. I have a proven strong communication and presentation skills coupled with the urge to refine my managerial expertise and experience whilst working on different assignments
Flight operations, Team meeting on the positive sides of turn around flight operations of the day and the areas where improvement are required. Ensure reports are forwarded, overall supervision on mishandled baggage if any and other administrative requirements.
Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company without compromise on customer experience, safety and security and without loss of revenue.
Excellent teamwork within the team members of Qatar Airways and the dedicated GHA team members of Qatar Airways. Very good support from the management at Doha for the station. The support to the station from HQ during disruptions in flight operations and the trust in the decisions taken locally in par with the facilities and the regulations at Cochin International Airport was the most enjoyable part of the job. Also, the shift of operations to the New International Terminal in April 2017 at Cochin was a very good experience. Never disliked working for Qatar Airways as the work was executed very passionately with the support of the team both locally and the team from HQ.
Worked till FEB2018.
I support the front line sales executive with necessary data and the analysis in order to assist them with the revenue generation.
Corporate accounts are handled by me which includes the day to day operations related to corporate deal and reservations etc.
Assisting the Management with the market feedback and sales feedback after proper market analysis.
i learned from different types of jobs in Cargo such as amendments transshipments,and customs clearance.Management is supportive and they listen what we want.my co-workers are very good .it is very enjoyable to work with them.when we approach customs.Some time there is some difficulites.and enjoyable part of the jobs is dealing with customers and help them what they need
Growth is tremendous, if you are ready to work hard and initiate responsibilities. Management is helpful and efficient. Lot of Challenges on daily basis. Culture is adaptable.
Excellent training options in the company.
Reservation and Pricing both enjoyed very much.
I loved waking up in a country and having breakfast in some other country and spending the rest of the evening in a different beautiful country this is how it is work with an international airline.friendly co workers . understanding , honest and impartiality in the management.