Nice Working Place
Learned communication skills and interacting with other people
Management was very good
• Understanding the objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and timelines
• Handling & maintaining QR IATA BSP link i.e. QR BSP agent’s queries / ticketing authority / Debit & Credit Memos etc.
• Handling Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable including processing the payments towards Direct Operating Cost, IATA Clearing House invoices and all other cost incurred by the station as per Finance policies and IAPs
• Verifying and preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances
• Controlling budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost center and Calendarized reports
• Verifying and preparing monthly cash flow and cash outflow report and plan cash flow for effective operations
• Prepared financial statements such as balance sheet schedule, budgets, billing and cost center reports
• Vendor Reconciliation as per company policy.
• Responsible for monthly closing by passing accrual entry & maintenance of company GL
• Responsible for payroll computation of station staff at station level and maintaining efficiency by making payment on time as per company policy.
• Preparation of AP/AR ageing Report & Justification to the Management for Pending Activities
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Handled petty cash transactions and issued receipts
• Maintaining and filing of Taxation report (TDS / GST Liability) with company taxation officer.