Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

Excellent
AIRPORT SERVICES DUTY OFFICER (Current Employee) –  India kochiJuly 22, 2019
5star airline , it’s very proud to be part of this organisation.
Treating staff very well
World’s best airline award winner
Skytrax awards continuously got three times
Good Working place
Sr. Finance Assistant & Station Finance In charge (Former Employee) –  PunjabJanuary 19, 2019
Nice Working Place
Learned communication skills and interacting with other people
Management was very good
• Understanding the objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and timelines
• Handling & maintaining QR IATA BSP link i.e. QR BSP agent’s queries / ticketing authority / Debit & Credit Memos etc.
• Handling Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable including processing the payments towards Direct Operating Cost, IATA Clearing House invoices and all other cost incurred by the station as per Finance policies and IAPs
• Verifying and preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances
• Controlling budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost center and Calendarized reports
• Verifying and preparing monthly cash flow and cash outflow report and plan cash flow for effective operations
• Prepared financial statements such as balance sheet schedule, budgets, billing and cost center reports
• Vendor Reconciliation as per company policy.
• Responsible for monthly closing by passing accrual entry & maintenance of company GL
• Responsible for payroll computation of station staff at station level and maintaining efficiency by making payment on time as per company policy.
• Preparation of AP/AR ageing Report & Justification to the Management for Pending Activities
• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements
• Handled petty cash transactions and issued receipts
• Maintaining and filing of Taxation report (TDS / GST Liability) with company taxation officer.
with 18 plus years of experience in aviation industry looking for a lively and stimulating environment to work in
Airlines Services Duty Officer (Former Employee) –  India, New DelhiJanuary 12, 2019
I am an articulate, expert and proficient Aviation Professional with more than 18 years of demonstrative expertise in my industry. I have a proven track record of delivering excellence in managing all the responsibilities bestowed upon me like planning and assigning day to day activities to the staff, coordinating with top management, Cost efficient Operations and Project management. I strongly believe to utilize optimum in implement Airlines transport operational systems round the clock work and motivate my well-equipped team of the best minds in the industry.

Furthermore, I have a strong ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure as part of a team. I have a proven strong communication and presentation skills coupled with the urge to refine my managerial expertise and experience whilst working on different assignments
Productive , Personal and Career development
Airport Services Manager (Former Employee) –  Cochin International Airport , IndiaOctober 25, 2018
Flight operations, Team meeting on the positive sides of turn around flight operations of the day and the areas where improvement are required. Ensure reports are forwarded, overall supervision on mishandled baggage if any and other administrative requirements.
Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company without compromise on customer experience, safety and security and without loss of revenue.
Excellent teamwork within the team members of Qatar Airways and the dedicated GHA team members of Qatar Airways. Very good support from the management at Doha for the station.
The support to the station from HQ during disruptions in flight operations and the trust in the decisions taken locally in par with the facilities and the regulations at Cochin International Airport was the most enjoyable part of the job. Also, the shift of operations to the New International Terminal in April 2017 at Cochin was a very good experience. Never disliked working for Qatar Airways as the work was executed very passionately with the support of the team both locally and the team from HQ.

Worked till FEB2018.
Nice
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 10, 2018
Awsome nice good job orpucnity. I have a apply for job in ahmedabad location. I will experienced in it executive and website Developer and inventory.
Pros
Cons
Short
Excellent work Environment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad IndiaJune 4, 2018
Working with Qatar Airways its like honor, Excellent Work Environment.
Management is outstanding and I learned a lot from my seniors and colleague. Qatar Airways gave us a big Airline ground to grow.
Very very good company
Ground service operation (Former Employee) –  DhoaJanuary 19, 2018
2013 I am goning to qatar.I worked in qatar airwayas in 2 years I am not satisfied because I am not dricet company .this company supplier.all facility isnot provide in supply company .so I reget this ccompany but qatar airways is very very good company .
Good environment
Sutherland Global Services (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraJanuary 19, 2018
Absolutely amazing place to work!
Learned a lot and gained great experience!
Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Hectic
sr.sales support (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 8, 2017
Working at Qatar Airways is always charming. But to get things done and convince HO is a nightmare . But the best advantage is the freedom to think and work.
Pros
free outings
Cons
long wait for processes
N/a
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratOctober 17, 2017
Good place to work.
Learnt about system
Good management
Friendly staff.
No hard part of the company
Complete 9 hours shift and can proceed for home
cochin
Cargo Officer (Operations) (Former Employee) –  CochinJune 21, 2017
I am working as a cargo officer opertion. I have to communicate with our customer, cargo space reservations, and space confirm with head quarters at
doha.
Disciplined & well cultured organization
reservations executive/ Sales support (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 13, 2017
Middle eastern carrier is always a bliss to work with, moderate work culture & work life balance is always a priority.

Was glad to manage various assignments, dom & intl.

Respect to each other's culture was a prime subject.
Productive and team interactive
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 22, 2017
Interactive team. Lots to learn through training. Good benifits of perks of travel and meal vouchers.
Meeting deadlines monthly and quaterly
Best regards
Exploring new work life with new people
Developer (Current Employee) –  IndiaApril 24, 2017
A day at work starts with a enthu of learning new things in both professional and personal life wise.

Learning doesn't have an end, hence learning from colleagues means a lot technical and personal way of life.

Managing with both time and work.

Work place has to be with both fun and supportive.

Hardest part is to meet the deadlines as per the requirement and accomplishing it in a smart way than going for harder.

Interacting with each and every people you work with which keeps team strong and going for team outing and team lunch/dinner which keeps working culture happy and with lots of fun.
Pros
Tea breaks provided with snacks for free
Cons
Hectic work time
best place to learn about the airline industry.
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMarch 19, 2017
I support the front line sales executive with necessary data and the analysis in order to assist them with the revenue generation.

Corporate accounts are handled by me which includes the day to day operations related to corporate deal and reservations etc.

Assisting the Management with the market feedback and sales feedback after proper market analysis.
Member service agent (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad, GujaratMarch 16, 2017
Exellent work place with team and other department staffs

Target based job enjoyed and very much professional

Supportive team leaders and very much friendly and adviceable
Cons
Productive and fun work place
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaMarch 8, 2017
Friendly management
There want a non legal harmonious relationship betweem the employees
Cooperative mentality
Helpful mentality
Enjoyment atmosphere
Pros
Free lunced
Cons
Its an Excellent place to work
Senior Sales Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 18, 2017
Qatar Airways is a bundle of opportuinities to grow within the organisation. The workplace & workculture has abundant to deliver. Manangement is motivating and appreciating. I have learnt alot in Qatar airways and now can multi task in 3 departments ful fledged. Though at times there is pressure but from that our skills sharpen. I love all three roles I dwell in and have lots to offer to the trade in everyway.
Pros
Good growth
Cons
Salary increments
Fun & Growth
Country HR Officer -India (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 20, 2016
Satisfactory but limited growth..Lot of intervention possible..

Excellent Team with lot of energy and passion

Management considerate but limited R&R and more of language requirement.
Rapidly growing Airline with vast career options to choose with
Airport Services Duty Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 28, 2016
National Airline of Qatar with Destinations across the globe operating fleets from Airbus A320 to A330/A340/B777`s with Excellent Service Performance Record for Ground Handling and In-flight Services.The Airline in partnership One-world has developed into a well-organized Carrier Opportunity with Excellency in Service Industry maintaining high standard Hospitality and professionalism Five Star Services maintaining records for its on time performances and In-flight Services.
Pros
Friendly working atmosphere
Cons
Long Duty Hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Qatar Airways. Our community is ready to answer.