Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Employee Reviews

India50 reviews
I have 2 years experience in bird world flight service is a flight handling agency and I was handled Qatar airways in Cochin International Airport ..
It is stressful and be punctual. Discipline your life and work, maintain a good balance between your personal and professional life. My advice please don't have a personal life too complicated, you would survive in Doha otherwise.
Pros
Accommodation and transport
Cons
Long hours and curfew time is very strict or loss your job, they dont give a single chance
Overall my experience was good as it was my 1st job and also it taught me so many things it was a really very good n remarkable learning lessons. Which helped me in future for my current job. Thank you...
Qatar airways Best Job Nice airways flight Doha airways
Instagram ma follow to be

Qatar airways QR20107

Qatar Airways' hub in Doha, the country's capital, the airline has developed a global network of more than 150 destinations, covering Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Asia Pacific, North America and South America with a modern fleet of more than 206 passenger and cargo aircraft
Qatar Airways is a very good and fast growing airline company aiming safety to be the utmost priority. Qatar Airways provides five star services to its passengers.
Well managed and very well organized organization and always a pride to its employees. Best working environment and best remuneration packages.
Unfortunately my position being redundant and less chances for an alternative position. Hence looking for new opportunity.
5star airline , it’s very proud to be part of this organisation.
Treating staff very well

World’s best airline award winner

Skytrax awards continuously got three times
Nice Working Place
Learned communication skills and interacting with other people

Management was very good

• Understanding the objectives of the company on revenue targets, cost per unit and timelines

• Handling & maintaining QR IATA BSP link i.e. QR BSP agent’s queries / ticketing authority / Debit & Credit Memos etc.

• Handling Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable including processing the payments towards Direct Operating Cost, IATA Clearing House invoices and all other cost incurred by the station as per Finance policies and IAPs

• Verifying and preparing payment analysis for all major expenses including DOC and report any abnormal variances

• Controlling budget for the station and give monthly exception report through review of monthly cost center and Calendarized reports

• Verifying and preparing monthly cash flow and cash outflow report and plan cash flow for effective operations

• Prepared financial statements such as balance sheet schedule, budgets, billing and cost center reports

• Vendor Reconciliation as per company policy.

• Responsible for monthly closing by passing accrual entry & maintenance of company GL

• Responsible for payroll computation of station staff at station level and maintaining efficiency by making payment on time as per company policy.

• Preparation of AP/AR ageing Report & Justification to the Management for Pending Activities

• Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statements

• Handled petty cash transactions and issued receipts

• Maintaining and filing of Taxation report (TDS / GST Liability) with company taxation officer.
I am an articulate, expert and proficient Aviation Professional with more than 18 years of demonstrative expertise in my industry. I have a proven track record of delivering excellence in managing all the responsibilities bestowed upon me like planning and assigning day to day activities to the staff, coordinating with top management, Cost efficient Operations and Project management. I strongly believe to utilize optimum in implement Airlines transport operational systems round the clock work and motivate my well-equipped team of the best minds in the industry.

Furthermore, I have a strong ability to work on tight deadlines and under pressure as part of a team. I have a proven strong communication and presentation skills coupled with the urge to refine my managerial expertise and experience whilst working on different assignments
Flight operations, Team meeting on the positive sides of turn around flight operations of the day and the areas where improvement are required. Ensure reports are forwarded, overall supervision on mishandled baggage if any and other administrative requirements.
Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company without compromise on customer experience, safety and security and without loss of revenue.

Excellent teamwork within the team members of Qatar Airways and the dedicated GHA team members of Qatar Airways. Very good support from the management at Doha for the station.

The support to the station from HQ during disruptions in flight operations and the trust in the decisions taken locally in par with the facilities and the regulations at Cochin International Airport was the most enjoyable part of the job. Also, the shift of operations to the New International Terminal in April 2017 at Cochin was a very good experience. Never disliked working for Qatar Airways as the work was executed very passionately with the support of the team both locally and the team from HQ.

Worked till FEB2018.
Awsome nice good job orpucnity. I have a apply for job in ahmedabad location. I will experienced in it executive and website Developer and inventory.
Pros
Cons
Short
Working with Qatar Airways its like honor, Excellent Work Environment.
Management is outstanding and I learned a lot from my seniors and colleague. Qatar Airways gave us a big Airline ground to grow.
2013 I am goning to qatar.I worked in qatar airwayas in 2 years I am not satisfied because I am not dricet company .this company supplier.all facility isnot provide in supply company .so I reget this ccompany but qatar airways is very very good company .
Absolutely amazing place to work!
Learned a lot and gained great experience!

Would recommend definitely for people who wants to be bright and visible at their positions
Working at Qatar Airways is always charming. But to get things done and convince HO is a nightmare . But the best advantage is the freedom to think and work.
Pros
free outings
Cons
long wait for processes
Good place to work.
Learnt about system

Good management

Friendly staff.

No hard part of the company

Complete 9 hours shift and can proceed for home
I am working as a cargo officer opertion. I have to communicate with our customer, cargo space reservations, and space confirm with head quarters at
doha.
Middle eastern carrier is always a bliss to work with, moderate work culture & work life balance is always a priority.

Was glad to manage various assignments, dom & intl.

Respect to each other's culture was a prime subject.
Interactive team. Lots to learn through training. Good benifits of perks of travel and meal vouchers.
Meeting deadlines monthly and quaterly

Best regards
A day at work starts with a enthu of learning new things in both professional and personal life wise.

Learning doesn't have an end, hence learning from colleagues means a lot technical and personal way of life.

Managing with both time and work.

Work place has to be with both fun and supportive.

Hardest part is to meet the deadlines as per the requirement and accomplishing it in a smart way than going for harder.

Interacting with each and every people you work with which keeps team strong and going for team outing and team lunch/dinner which keeps working culture happy and with lots of fun.
Pros
Tea breaks provided with snacks for free
Cons
Hectic work time
I support the front line sales executive with necessary data and the analysis in order to assist them with the revenue generation.

Corporate accounts are handled by me which includes the day to day operations related to corporate deal and reservations etc.

Assisting the Management with the market feedback and sales feedback after proper market analysis.