Here to help
Coronavirus update

PwC Employee Reviews

India814 reviews
it is fun working here in pwc, i learned a lot here mainly i learned how to deal with my weakness. this is because of my manger and colleagues. working here is obsolutely fun.
Pros
helpful colleagues
Cons
Get to know a lot of things about ms excel in Pwc sdc Kolkata. day starts at 9.30 am in the morning, management is not good. workplace culture is the best I have ever seen. the hardest part of the job is long working hours and work pressure during pressure period in assurance i.e. January February and March is too much to bear. the most enjoyable part is picking and drop facility.
Pros
free transport, work from home facility
Cons
workload and long hours and managment
It was best company to work for and the flexibility they provide. Transport facility is good and we are getting recognised at work we do. Allowances wil be provided
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Not Recognised
Tough environment with health at stake but excellent for learning and opportunities. Management is good and enough client facing roles but stringent working conditions.
Very hectic work schedule. no work life balance. though salary is not that bad but the management is not at all helpful. very bad politics and work culture
It is fun in office but at time very much stressful. The managers put alot of pressure on a person who works at lower level but at the same time also helps them to complete their work before deadline. People there are much more friendly but in the starting it would be difficult to jell up with people
I miss working at PwC. You get to learn a lot of things and develop yourself too. We had many extracurriculars like games, parties, events including wellness checkups.
No benefits for giving your extra efforts. People are really diplomatic. No use sacrificing your health for extra work. Sometimes people will be there to help.
Overall good. Practice wise cultural differences are there. But mostly too much of work. And it will be difficult to balance work and personal life. Overall 3 out of 5
Pros
Good learning curve
Cons
No time for self development
As opportunities are there for going on Secondment which enables you to grow as a person Professionally and Personally both. Also we can have good exposure in terms of Ind AS and IFRS experience.
Stressful and Competitive
Be always on the top of your game.

Biased and high handedness

Volatile and full of politics

Not being appreciated enough

Being paid handsomely
Good management

Good people to work with

Good exposue

Worked there for nearly 4 years and dint have a single issue with the way the organisation was run
It was very good platform to learn lot about corporate sector and the work professionalism and very good management
Team work and Good cooperation from management
i have joined the company as a FTC employee for a project specific engagement. The on bording and hospitality was good.
My seniors are very supportive. this assignment has improved my report writing and presentation skills.
Recommended to Freshers only because of the brand name. Too much restrictions and intrusions to privacy in the name of policy. You'll be a slave to even the janitor of the US office, no matter what your designation is here.
Good culture, employee friendly, quality of work, different kind of work experiences. Helped a lot to enhance my technical knowledge. Flexible work life balance.
I started working at PWC KSDC from september. It was my first busy season here. Work culture was good and also the team members. Managers were friendly too.
Experience is quite good.
Learned so many things there.

Good work environment.

Pay is also good.

Worked on several projects three.

Work location is to excellent.
Pathetic Human Resource Team.
Work Culture varies across the team. Some are too much loaded with work. And remuneration is too low compared to other firms. No extra pay for Saturday and Sunday. Only rupees 250 is allowed for meals if work is of more than 11 hours.
Pros
Cons
Too much work. Very unfair transport facility. Management policies are bad.
I loved the work culture over there.Plus the core team members were always cooperative and super cool.
Regarding the salary benefits, the hike wasn't timely though.

But the overall experience is excellent.
This is my first corporate job and I loved it. Friendly environment and joyful work environment help me through my tough phases. Team activities and trainings were very encouraging.