PwC Employee Reviews

Multinational culture
India (Associate) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 6, 2018
The best part of this organisation is here we address our boss by their first names. So this builds a lot of comfort level. I filed returns for expatriates. I also observed the Double Taxation Avoidance Agreement and helped expatriates, in filing return of income for a financial year.
Big 4 Company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 5, 2018
Professional and ethical. Working here since one and half years in the government and public sector providing IT consultancy services for the egovernance mission of the government of Maharashtra
Good
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 3, 2018
Excellent work environment with challenging scenarios everyday. PwC respects people and cares for their needs along with maintaining highest level of integrity and standards.
Great Place to Work -
Location as Manager / Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  IndiaFebruary 1, 2018
PwC provides a healthy and great work environment. I have been working with PwC since Oct 2011 and its been almost 7 years working with one of the Big4.
It was a challenging environment where I learnt a lot
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chennai, IndiaJanuary 31, 2018
PwC was an excellent place to learn a lot , especially for a beginner. They had a wide variety clients in different industries that helped me get trained in auditing companies in different industries. I also like the fact that I could spend some time in their Management consulting Division to get a feel for what consulting was
Pros
Career Advancement
Cons
Long work hours
Good
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaJanuary 29, 2018
Good support from the management. Good place to work and learn about different communities. Salary is good and one can make lots of incentives and bonus.
You get to learn a lot and has a lot of global travel
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2018
Perfect platform to jump start one's career. You get to learn from the best in the business and also the management have a great relationship with the employees.
Good work life balance
Sr. Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 16, 2018
Flexible hours. Good learning opportunities. Work from home. Work on advanced technologies. Good team members. Descent benefits. Flexible timings. Work life balance.
Great Place to work
Associate (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 11, 2018
I am not entirely sure in what aspects you want to know it is okay but it is more than OK in several aspects. I worked for PwC India (Not SDC) but I can share some reasons why SDC is as good as any reputed IT job.

Brand - The biggest of all. PwC is a global brand and part of Big4. You would know that by now I am sure. It will be a good thing to have on CV.
Type of work - While SDC is predominantly technical organization unlike PwC India, you definitely get to work with global workforce of PwC and clients who are techno-functional/functional too. Your roles in early years may be limited to technical roles if you are fresher. Otherwise, you have ample amount of opportunities to grow into a career/role you want to be in.
Prospects - Working in SDC provides opportunities to go abroad, work with global teams and gain great experience which will be useful in moving to similar firms/roles down the line. Also, being part of Big4 company makes it easier to move to any other Big4 company due to the similarities among them in terms of clients, structure, type of work etc.
Infrastructure - At least in Kolkata, they have good facilities in terms of office infrastructure, transport etc.
Executive Secretary to Partner, Executive Director (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 10, 2018
Ah it used to be such fun, learning at the same time earning! I shall always cherish my stint in PwC. When its work, its work, no play or fun. And when its play or fun, then no work. Simple - that is it!
An individual's overall growth is very well taken care of. The reason why I quit them was that I am not a CA. The secretary's contributions always remain in the background. A great place to work and learn a number of things, warehouse auditing, how it works, mergers & acquisitions, how it works, what are tertiary services, legal work, opinions - how they are drafted, how to use caveats in different contexts..all these things have helped me tremendously and really bolstered my self-confidence which has helped me in subsequent jobs, both in India and in abroad.
Pros
Time Sheets, no messing, no hanky-panky, extra for extra work
Cons
At the behest of the Boss, good in some ways, not so good in other ways !!
Fun working
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 5, 2018
I interned for 2 months at PwC India in the GRID division. Team was younger and energetic, open door policy, trust on employees, new challenges everyday hence good exposure
Pros
Good exposure
Cons
Firing policy
Good company but my team was not the best.
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  DelhiJanuary 2, 2018
Needs improvement in some aspects of work culture. Work culture is not the best.
Productive & Highly Professional
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon H O, HaryanaDecember 30, 2017
PwC is highly professional and there is cut throat competition with its own pros & cons.
The workplace is very smartly designed.
Learned Lotus Notes and many other online systems.
Good
L2 Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 26, 2017
PwC was my client when i was working with wipro. Management was so supportive even though we were the support. Had a good work environment and loved the time at PwC
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 25, 2017
Good place to work. Nice culture. Great work opportunities. Brilliant people to work with. Work life balance dependent on manager, otherwise all good.
Good work environment
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 21, 2017
Good work environment And Higher management Also Very Cooperative. colleagues Also Very friendly and supportive.
And I learnt many things Here About work. nice to work here.
Pros
dinner parties
great company to work for
Consultant - Financial Services (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West Bengal,December 15, 2017
PwC is a great company to work for. You will get a lot of opportunities to learn and advance in your career if you work at pwc. you will get to work with great managers who are industry leaders in their respective fields
Excellent Camaraderie, great brand
Assistant Manager - GMS (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 14, 2017
We had a great set of colleagues in our team, who would make it a great workplace. We would share work experiences, and help each other out to accomplish a task. PwC is a great brand and it was great to be associated with such a great brand.
Right place to work and improve.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 14, 2017
Overall complete work satisfaction and healthy work environment. Positive work culture with support from senior and colleague. Security and safety of employees.
Decent employer
Manager consulting (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 5, 2017
PwC is a good employer to begin your career in consulting. Immense opportunity to learn and deliver however here each one of the employee has to earn their bread on his/her own.
Pressure of sales target and delivery is high and culture is competitive.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.

51,814