Public Health Foundation Of India Employee Reviews

Assistant Data Analyst (ITSU) (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 28, 2018
My experience and knowledge becomes more productive while working in PHFI. I have learnt a lot and my skills have also polished. Immunization team was the best team and the work was fun.
good place to work
Consultant (Administrative) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 14, 2017
nice place to work for those who is related to health sector and for researchers, management is good.

my overall experience was good with the organization. as i was new in the development sector i learned a lot here. my mentor n manager was extremely good.
Productive and time bound
Programme Officer (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduMarch 20, 2017
It is a well known Organisation. The staff and resources varies from department to department. For a short period to work in this Organisation is fine but not more that 2 to 3 years. There is nothing much to give or take beyond the same.

A one time training is given to the staff and not more than it is been given. The claims are very late to reach the staff. Staff turn over is seen.
Great environment for work
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaOctober 17, 2017
I am working with public health foundation since 2013.It is a big public Heath org in India and a big researcher team in public health isuee (NCD,TABCOO) etc
Pros
1hour
Cons
No long
Cooperative and friendly team
research assistant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJanuary 6, 2016
I use to go for field work atleast 3 days in a week and rest of the days will be in office. Its a very friendly team and we had many suggestions and feedback to improve the work. The team members care for each people and think from others shoes. The work had enormous field work and extensive reflection. The most loving part was to engage with the community. I gained team working experience, community understanding and research prespective.
Pros
Attended many scientific workshops to gain knowledge
Cons
Lot of time on travelling
Productive and fun work place
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  HyderabadJuly 22, 2013
My work is based on public health research which is concentrated mainly in the villages situated on the out skirts of Hyderabad.Our study is on the risk factors causing cardio-vascular diseases, diabetes and obesity. It requires considerable amount of patience and personal interaction with the people who have been recruited into our study and their follow up. Because of this we have been able to develop good leadership quality in us and good rapport with our team mates and subjects. As our project is collaborated with Universities from London we also get good interaction opportunities with UK delegates visiting us.On the whole I can say that its really a good experience and joy working with PHFI.
Healty envoirmeny
Field Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar PradeshJuly 10, 2017
PHFI is wonderful organization which is worked in health research area. PHFI is helping to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening education, training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health
Workplace Culture
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NCR, DelhiMay 4, 2017
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team.
A very productive and fun place to work at
ii) . Associate Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 10, 2017
The work culture is very encouraging.Give a very good work life balance and an intellectually stimulating environment that motivates you to give your best.
Worked as Analyst
Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Ahmedabad,GujaratNovember 11, 2013
Have handles both qualitative and qualitative parts of my project. Can interact effectively with data and statistical software. Have experience in managing research groups/projects. Along with this I am also analyzing the dissertations of master degree students. And also given guest lectures at Maharaja Sayajirao university Gujarat on SAS
Management of Accounts
Sr. Executive Accounts (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJuly 17, 2017
I learned a systematic management of budget and company accounts during my tenure in this organization. I have given my full efforts to optimum utilization of fund and achieved the target.
Magnificent and Immacualate
Biological Testing (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 18, 2017
Great place to work at, Employees and everyone around are helpful and encourage you at every step. It is a friendly but a highly professional and acute approach to the work. The place is nearby to metro station.
Pros
Affordable Lunch, Travel, Environment
Explored a lot
Mobile application developer (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DLApril 9, 2015
It was a very nice experience working here. Learned a lot of things . Working under deadlines. Got the best coworkers so friendly and helping. The hardest part of the job was to complete the work in deadlines. Completing an app in two days but teamwork made it easier and possible always.
Great Place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 18, 2017
Great place to work .Management is very good. Working atmosphere is very good and people are very cooperative and support in learning new reserach work and other skills.
wonderful experience
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 11, 2017
Learned alot about the malnutrition concerns within India and how NGO programs are working to combat the nutritional concerns particularly in children.
Pros
invaluable educational experience
Cons
no pay
productive and fun working place
Team Lead-Quality Assurance & Operations (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 3, 2016
Nice and fun loving place to work. The team is relay amazing teaches you new things every day and gets to travel a lot. Been to places like jammu Kashmir for operations in drastic conditions.
Pros
working environment
Cons
non
Productive and fun loving job
ADMINISTRATIVE EXECUTIVE for SHARE (Former Employee) –  DelhiFebruary 21, 2015
It was good to learn new things every day. Specially, at the time of events, seminars etc. Interacting with higher officials from different countries. Preparing budgets for the project, handling administrative duties.
Excellent
Program Officer-Research and Documentation (Current Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhMarch 30, 2017
Very good learning in the organization, all HR policies are very streamlined. Five days working culture is something I really appreciate. Very supportive Seniors.
Pros
5 days a week
Challenging and Njoy
Program Coordinator (Current Employee) –  BhubaneswarDecember 5, 2013
There is no rule to work, you have to complete the task as per timeline.You can have your own way to complete the task but one thing to be sure that you have to stick to the policies and procedures of the Organisation.
Innovation in Healthcare Industry
Mobile Application Developer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLApril 14, 2014
The best part of the job is to designing new Healthcare technologies which will going to help people in rural area.
Pros
Helping people to provide them good health facilities in rural area