Public Health Foundation Of India Employee Reviews

Good
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 8, 2019
The work Environment is very cooperative and very good for every employees. The Boss are very supportive for every new employee as well as the existing employee.
Pros
When office meeting held then free lunches were there for every every employee, the office meeting were held twice a week.
Cons
I don't think there were any problem working so there are any CONS as such.
Good work and life balance.
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 26, 2019
Great place to work. Good work and life balance. Numerous learning opportunities. Variety of work involved which is interesting as no monotonous routine. Location is easy to commute.
Pros
Friendly environment.
Productive and Excellent career exposure
Program Assistant Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 20, 2019
PHFI provides and international level of experience with work culture professionalism and career advancement. We surely get an win-win situation to work with lots challenges that accelerate our career and experience. The colleagues in this organisation are highly motivated with positive energy and educated as well. we get an chance to work with multi-cultural and linguistic and well experienced group.
Great Place to work
Personal Secretary and Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 27, 2018
Excellent experience with this organization. It is one of the best organization I worked with. the management and Senior staff are very cooperative. Quite Indian!
Pros
Birth day bashes, Celebrations, Opportunity for all. Weekly meetings to interact with the top level management.
Cons
Not much. but work load when the entire office travels.
Assistant Data Analyst (ITSU) (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMarch 28, 2018
My experience and knowledge becomes more productive while working in PHFI. I have learnt a lot and my skills have also polished. Immunization team was the best team and the work was fun.
good place to work
Consultant (Administrative) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 14, 2017
nice place to work for those who is related to health sector and for researchers, management is good.

my overall experience was good with the organization. as i was new in the development sector i learned a lot here. my mentor n manager was extremely good.
Great environment for work
Field Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sonipat, HaryanaOctober 17, 2017
I am working with public health foundation since 2013.It is a big public Heath org in India and a big researcher team in public health isuee (NCD,TABCOO) etc
Pros
1hour
Cons
No long
A very productive and fun place to work at
ii) . Associate Advisor (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiSeptember 10, 2017
The work culture is very encouraging.Give a very good work life balance and an intellectually stimulating environment that motivates you to give your best.
Great Place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJuly 18, 2017
Great place to work .Management is very good. Working atmosphere is very good and people are very cooperative and support in learning new reserach work and other skills.
Management of Accounts
Sr. Executive Accounts (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJuly 17, 2017
I learned a systematic management of budget and company accounts during my tenure in this organization. I have given my full efforts to optimum utilization of fund and achieved the target.
Healty envoirmeny
Field Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar PradeshJuly 10, 2017
PHFI is wonderful organization which is worked in health research area. PHFI is helping to build institutional and systems capacity in India for strengthening education, training, research and policy development in the area of Public Health
wonderful experience
Research Intern (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 11, 2017
Learned alot about the malnutrition concerns within India and how NGO programs are working to combat the nutritional concerns particularly in children.
Pros
invaluable educational experience
Cons
no pay
Workplace Culture
Consultant (Current Employee) –  NCR, DelhiMay 4, 2017
I have no complaints. I'm happy with the way they operate and with the way they treat me and the way they treat their staff in general. They're good employers. They've taught me a lot; I've gained a lot of experience and I feel appreciated by them for the results I achieve and, generally, as a member of their team.
Productive work place
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Delhi, IndiaApril 12, 2017
Productive workplace with enthusiastic teams working in multiple health-related areas. One of the best organization to work in public health in India.
Excellent
Program Officer-Research and Documentation (Current Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhMarch 30, 2017
Very good learning in the organization, all HR policies are very streamlined. Five days working culture is something I really appreciate. Very supportive Seniors.
Pros
5 days a week
Productive and time bound
Programme Officer (Former Employee) –  Tamil NaduMarch 20, 2017
It is a well known Organisation. The staff and resources varies from department to department. For a short period to work in this Organisation is fine but not more that 2 to 3 years. There is nothing much to give or take beyond the same.

A one time training is given to the staff and not more than it is been given. The claims are very late to reach the staff. Staff turn over is seen.
Magnificent and Immacualate
Biological Testing (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiFebruary 18, 2017
Great place to work at, Employees and everyone around are helpful and encourage you at every step. It is a friendly but a highly professional and acute approach to the work. The place is nearby to metro station.
Pros
Affordable Lunch, Travel, Environment
Cons
productive and fun working place
Team Lead-Quality Assurance & Operations (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 3, 2016
Nice and fun loving place to work. The team is relay amazing teaches you new things every day and gets to travel a lot. Been to places like jammu Kashmir for operations in drastic conditions.
Pros
working environment
Cons
non
PHFI is a good organization. Co-Workers are good.
Android Developer & Sep (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 2, 2016
PHFI is a good organization. Co-Workers are good.I learned here a lots of thing like interaction with client, Field implementation etc.
Productive place
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  INApril 22, 2016
PHFI is a good place for midcareer professionals. Lot of opportunites to advance career and faculty development. A lot of experience can be gained in research