One of the Best IT Company in Mohali, Punjab
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 14, 2019
Working with Prologic technologies has been an absolute pleasure. The whole team is cooperative, efficient, and like minded. It's one of the best organizations for freshers to learn and build career . Seniors are very supportive. Culture of the company is very positive.
Platform to learn new technologies
Developer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 13, 2019
It's a good experience working here in this company. Environment is cheerful. Every employee has good coordination with one another. I have learnt a lot while working with this company. I would like to work here for many more years.
Good working environment
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 11, 2019
I am working with this organization, I have gained many skills and learned new technologies. Good working environment with supporting staff and always ready to help whenever you need even CEO sir also help to the employee in problem solving. Salaries are always on time. Management is very cooperative, even they understand well if someone is suffering from personal problem.
Excellent Work Place to Learn New Technology & Optimised Manner of Development
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 7, 2019
If you want to learn new technologies & optimised manner of development you must go with this company, It was my pleasure to be apart of such professional family.. Thanks to prologic family.
Prologic Technologies is one of the best companies to work.
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 7, 2019
Prologic Technologies is one of the best companies to work.
Excellent management and wonderful work culture and environment.
The employees are friendly and helpful & I am glad to be a part of this organization.
I have a learnt lots of new things, from seniors, and team members.
"Bestest Company To Work For"
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 5, 2019
I joined as a fresher and for me each day has been a good learning experience.They provide a complete learning platform for grooming an individual.Entire management is very helpful and guide me whenever needed.
The Most Amazing Company In Mohali
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 4, 2019
Really nice work culture and complete freedom to express our opinion. A lot of new things to learn each and everyday. Management is very cooperative and helped in every situation. Work culture is very awesome and get a great chance to develop my skills.The most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are an employee but more like a family.
Prologic Technologies is among the Best IT Company in Mohali
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 1, 2019
Prologic Technologies provide a complete learning platform for grooming an individual. Lot of opportunities to grow your career. The management is
Good and supportive. I learned how to survive in Corporate world. Prologic Technologies has a fun culture.
Prologic Technologies Employee Reviews
Business Development Executive (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 30, 2019
1) Good learning for employees
2) Teammates are very Good and Helping
3) Cool working environment
4) Management are very supportive
5) Flawless Work Culture
Prologic Technologies is my Favorite IT Company in Mohali, chandigarh
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 28, 2019
Why is Prologic Technologies my favorite IT company because:
1. They always fulfill their commitments unlike other companies who make big big promises at the time of hiring/ campus placement and then when you join the company they push you into either SEO or data-mining or similar tasks.

2. Work culture is very friendly, team members are co-operative and CEO is also supportive.

3. You get opportunities to work on latest things like AWS, Alexa, webRTC etc..

Its really exciting to work here in Prologic Technologies and I feel like coming to office every day :)

Thanks for everything they have provided me a short span of 8 months.
Pros
latest technologies, excellent work culture
Cons
no cons at all
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 22, 2019
Employee Reviews are very important for any company. I'm writing this review about Prologic Technologies after working with them for over 3 years now.

As a company Prologic Technologies is a growing company which who value their reputation and focus on quality work.

They work on very innovative and challenging projects and I've been a part of many excellent Web and Mobile apps during my tenure with them.

Prologic Technologies focus on overall employee growth and have employee centric policies. They have excellent reviews by all of their clients and even employees.
Only a few bad reviews were posted by some fake or frustrated employees who played politics here for their own benefits. but finally they got terminated.
Company is focused on working on cutting edge technologies and have created a place for themselves as a one of the most promising HIPAA compliant Telemedicine platform Providers.

I'm glad that I was a part of such a growing and employee caring company. I had to shift to another city due to transfer of my father otherwise I would not have switched my job from here.
Pros
Latest Technologies and Friendly work culture
Cons
Hire Carefully
Good Company To Learn & Start Your Career
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabOctober 22, 2019
The best part of my job is that it doesn’t feel like a job at all.
I get just the right amount of stress and fun.
Good and Supporting Team Leader as well as co-workers.
Good environment and lots of fun at workplace.
Pros
Free Cup of Tea Twice a day
Cons
Not Yet
Prologic Technologies Reviews
UI/UX Designer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabAugust 13, 2019
Lots of opportunities to learn new skills and make the role your own.
The majority of employees here are lovely to talk to and some are very genuine. The clients we work with are wonderful and really want to make a positive change in our workplaces.
Pros
Best Tea, Gym, Office Parties, Infra
Cons
No cons
Best IT Company Prologic Technologies
Sr. PHP Developer (Current Employee) –  Mohali Sas Nagar, ChandigarhAugust 12, 2019
One of the BEST IT companies in Mohali/ Chandigarh.
Best work Life balance...They do not encourage late sittings.
They have Simple best funda---Come of time , work hard with team and Leave on Time.
I like the management and cool friendly work environment..
simply the best company for me and for anyone who wants good learning and work-life balance.

Some people in past have been very selfish. They joined the company, learned a lot of Best things and latest technologies and left without notice..
Its really really bad on their part.
They will soon realize that what best they have learnt in Prologic Technologies in less than a year, they will never learn that much anywhere.
Prologic Technologies - One of the Best IT Companies in Region
Sr. Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Mohali Sas Nagar, ChandigarhAugust 12, 2019
Great Project,
Best / Excellent learning,
Friendly environment,
Nice Office,
Salary on Time,
Best Supportive Staff and management,
They always fulfill their commitments.
What more Best one can ask for ??
Pros
Great
Cons
No Cons
Prologic Technologies - One of the Best IT Companies in Region
Sr. Web Developer (Current Employee) –  Mohali Sas Nagar, ChandigarhJuly 10, 2019
Great Project,
Excellent learning,
Friendly environment,
Nice Office,
Salary on Time,
Supportive Staff and management,
They always fulfill their commitments.
What more one can ask for ??
Pros
Great
Cons
No Cons
Prologic Technologies : Great Company with knowledgeable and Enthusiastic employees
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhJune 20, 2019
My association with Prologic Technologies has escalated my enthusiasm more than ever. Being a part of such a supportive team has turned out to be an icing on the cake. One of the greatest things about the work culture of the company is that it encourages the implementation of novel ideas to enhance the delivery of productive solutions to clients. All employees share the zest for attaining knowledge and add value to the company. The company offers candidates ample opportunities to don leadership roles in interdisciplinary areas. Another important highlight is the flexible working schedule.
Prologic Technologies has never been a strict company and has always fostered the ambience of goodwill and integrity. Management is experienced and discuss on a regular basis about the various ways how to take the company forward.
Till date, I have yet to meet an individual who has a negative opinion about the company. Irrespective of the fact that an employee is permanent or on probation his queries are answered. Management has an open door policy and the employees are encouraged to discuss their concerns freely without any bias. Great remuneration packages are offered to deserving candidates and management always believes in hiring the very best in his field. Project managers are exposed to valuable leadership programs that enable them to execute their tasks with preciseness, agility and accuracy. It was invigorating to experience being exposed to immense knowledge about myriad disciplines, which I feel would not have been able to get elsewhere. Group assignments were also a major part
  more... which enabled the employees to share ideas for greater knowledge enhancement. I feel blessed to have been a contributing member of the Prologic's family.  less
Pros
Motivation from Management
Cons
Unable to find any
Excellent Learning on latest technology stacks and great work culture
Sr. Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabAugust 6, 2018
Join this company if :
1. you want to work on latest technologies and on good projects
2. you are enthusiastic about your overall growth (tech side, comm. skills, management skills)
3. you want to have a growing career path.

Love coming to office everyday as there are hardly any late sitting beyond 40-45 min max. 1 hour. 5 days a week means 5 days a week, if there is no emergency. out of 1 year of my tenure, i came on 1 weekend and that too for 3-4 hours as the site was down to some bug.
Pros
Great company culture, supportive seniors and management
Cons
No Cons
Productive and fun workplace
HR Executive (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabMay 5, 2017
I gained ample knowledge during my working days in the company. Managing and coordinating recruitment and administration were both a part of my daily tasks and I did my very best to perform well in each and every responsibility/duty given to me.
Great Place
SEO Executive (Current Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabJune 1, 2016
Environment is really great and I am enjoying working here. A lot to learn from your colleague and to grow. My seniors are supportive and help me to complete my tasks on time if needed.