Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

India234 reviews
By working at p&g i can improve a good culture , safty, problem solving, hard working , improve skils etc.. Life with pg is excellent experience to me
It was a good experience to have worked for P&G. There's quite scope for learning the the incentive is also good. One has to be quite creative to get the task completed.
This company is best but salary is very poor because staff are not payroll in this company. So I request that please hiring all staff in company payroll.
Good to be work and nice area of development on your activity.
Managerial experience in the field of work, team leading experience of given area.

Hfgh
All over good work experience in this organization and work culture is also very nice.i teach team work in this organization and how to handle market issues.
Awesome Culture
Right process in Place

Great Leaders

Enjoyable Environment

Competitive Salary as per Work

Great Diversity

Great place to learn processes
1. Nice to work with team and train them on job.
2. Meeting every day market like its updating our skills, and development.

3. Managing reports and taking them on target ride on every month week and days,

4. The most enjoyable part was when i have won a trip to Malesiya and went wit our boss.

5. learnt the most was, do not give up, work until you get appreciation no matter what so ever comes to you. dedication to work and work place.
He is very unprofessional behavior from the senior here and does his salary
time as if he is paying salary from his home. With some staff, his behavior is very frank like he also does his personal work.
i have good exprience and i have hard working i intrusting for this job and i like long time work i am very honest and not irritating parson i need for this job
This company have not good salary & nothing chance grow up. I did 4 year in direct marketing. They told do work dedicatedly promotion will happen but since for year they didn't promoted me.& no growing salary
P&G is one of the best places to implement new ideas and see fruition. The colleagues are very helpful and guide you even if you are a fresher. My internship was amazing in P&G.
It was really heaven for me to work in this great company, amazing working culture, people are very helpful and supportive, very relaxed working environment, they are providing great opportunities for growth, very good balance social and working life. Safety is first priority there. Believing and following principles and values of Company, overall I loved that place, I still miss P&G.
good work place .all stuff are helpful and co operative .I feel good work environment in this company..Company environment and work culture very good.
nice company available all items but my home so fair i have resin my job
but company so good and food is very best quality available and transportation is very good
My first day is very typical
But now I m very happy with this company because I gain my experience & knowledge ..

And good environment and every person is helpful in this organisation.
Company care all employees and recreation time to time...
Company very professional and secure features its a Learning institute along with earning....... And many more gett3
It gave me an opportunity to help the disadvantaged women in rural areas, by educating them about how important it is to maintain a good hygiene in order to live a healthy life
P&G company is good but Amazon Distributors private limited senior sales manager have not maners & Distributers not any action Senior Sales Manager by owner
Pros
Cons
Yes long hour
P&G provides a huge learning curve and opportunity to grow. The management is a little stiff but the exposure that company brings especially for the people beginning their career is great.
This company good for new sales job people . But basic salary not so good . But there is lots of opportunity to earn incentive .But present all employee try to earn incentive that is the big problem is this company .
This proctor and gamble company is in production of viks cough drops, viks baby rub, viks vapo rub and viks inhaler that product of wold class products. Proctor and gamble in company me job verry apriciated.
Pros
Aducational
Cons
Aducational