Procter & Gamble Management reviews

Found 54 reviews matching the search See all 5,788 reviews
warehouing, Dispatch, operations, planning
technical executive (Former Employee) –  baddiAugust 6, 2019
I have learned about warehouing, dispatch, planning, operations, organization goal & safety , quality, Handing empoted goods, vendor management, contractor management
Daily base work and motivated team
Sales executive + sales team leader (Current Employee) –  Rajkot,and Saurashtra districtDecember 12, 2018
Have good experience with this company but sometime management level not proper coordination and many issue of customer so mainly same problem face only
Quality chamist
Quality Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshNovember 18, 2018
Good place and eco friendly employees good management company policy are open and company all family members good company behaviour so good company products are so good and manufacturing area are so clean
Pros
Nice management
Cons
Over all not good
Internship at P&G, India
Autumns Internship (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, IndiaAugust 12, 2018
One of the best places to work in terms of the vision held by management to deliver business objectives and the freedom given to employees to test out their strategies rather than being crushed for lack of "number of years of work experience"
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Little room for erroe
Excellent place to work in
Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 4, 2018
Procter and Gamble Ltd. is a wonderful place to work in. I grew professionally in the company and have learnt a lot in the seven odd years i worked there. I mixed about with the most talented in the company and in the industry and imbibed their culture and work ethic.
The management was extremely professional. I would have liked to enhance my career and hence left the company for better prospects.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the support i received from the management
great company
Marketing executive (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabJuly 7, 2018
I had worked in P&G a year ago and did enjoyed working there as a marketing executive. This job taught me a lot about how to do sales and meet the customers demands. And how to manage the time and take followup of customer in order to hit the sales. If i talk about the work culture in this company, the staff were so cooperative and helping. But i found hard to do the work within the limitation of targets. i enjoyed a lot by facing new customer and make them the regular customers.
Pros
Sometimes free refreshments.
Cons
Sometimes the rush of employees.
Brand Consultant (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshJune 19, 2018
I was working in P&G with third Party it's a Ingenious Management Services , it's to much irresponsible group they didn't help their Employe and the honour of this company is very big liyer ..
Cons
working as a sales executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  BelgaumMay 3, 2018
sales executive work for a Belgaum district and responsible for primary and secondary sales and also payment collection i had done here of the stores
Productive and fun
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 15, 2018
A Typical day at work, I Learned how to communicate with people, and fulfill my target. management, the hardest part of job is convincing the retailers and wholesalers.
sales executive
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  delhiJanuary 29, 2018
regarding the work environment was good but management was not satisfactory level. but the product was more demand-able in every location and the hardest part was, the stock of product was not maintained at distributor level.
Pros
more demand in to the market
Cons
unavailability of products range
very well working place in india
Warehouse Executive (Former Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshJanuary 18, 2018
very well working process,full work done by feedback and performance,celebrate every festival,show respect for all indiviual. HR management full supported for every employee
Very nice
Sale and Marketing ( Supervisor ) (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshJanuary 12, 2018
Very good company a very good welcome for a fresher and a lot of learning during my working very well management in terms of everything during my first job they support in every aspect of job and teach me to become a professional.
Work place culture
Technical Program Manager SPC IMEA (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiDecember 8, 2017
I can proudly say P&G has one of the best corporate culture among all global companies. Work life balance is embedded in the culture. There is a lot of independance in the way you can manage the work and freedom to experiment with calculative risks. The company invests a lot in the employees. It has been a great learning experience for me both from technical and people management POV.
Pros
excellent work life balance, high on ethics, excellent HR policies
Cons
slow career progression, limited and mostly hardship locations within India
Work Dicipline
Business Executive (Current Employee) –  Jammu, Jammu and KashmirNovember 15, 2017
Very good place to work,friendly atmosphere.Good distributor and organization.worked as logistic office then promoted to business executive,now looking business jammu provence from 2009.
Na
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 2, 2017
Good work life balance, competitive pay package.
Chances of growth are good and in India company is growing
Management is good and has scope for growth
Good staff & no pressurising work atall
SAP OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  goa kundaimJuly 27, 2017
In proctor and gamble I found all to be ok as per my View. Compare to my other working companies i enjoyed a lot working over here working condition was good the operating app was a brelliant & on that bases i got good future due to its SAP experience.
Pros
Good Management & Security Stuff
Good Company for the work
Area Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Ranchi, JharkhandJune 29, 2017
Nice to work here good products rages, Weekly off sunday, Management is good,Working culture is also good,you can work here but keep in mind in this company you can work only third party pay roll.
Pros
Products ranges are good
Cons
Third party pay roll
working life balance
Branch Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Andheri, MaharashtraJune 13, 2017
company environment good .i learned many things in my company .helpful nature and supportive to all .many things i learned from management Team . most enjoyable part is Training part .
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Target work every month
Finance Executive (Former Employee) –  Dhanbad, JharkhandApril 26, 2017
Market ar auditing by self - finance executive and teal work full supporting for sales all teams..........................................................
Admin Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 12, 2017
Routine work
Good management team
workplace culture is good
there was not hardest part in my job profile
team work with made job easy. no stress work fun and comfortable job profile
Pros
free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Procter & Gamble. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2