Procter & Gamble
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra19 reviews
It was good to see you and the family are doing well and that you are you still looking for a job opportunity in your life and I am not sure if I can make
I use to just handle my Manager day to day activity.Calender update meeting request ,travel expense, room blocking and some event related work.
The work culture was very happining
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
short Breaks
One of the best places to work in terms of the vision held by management to deliver business objectives and the freedom given to employees to test out their strategies rather than being crushed for lack of "number of years of work experience"
Pros
Good Management
Cons
Little room for erroe
Procter and Gamble Ltd. is a wonderful place to work in. I grew professionally in the company and have learnt a lot in the seven odd years i worked there. I mixed about with the most talented in the company and in the industry and imbibed their culture and work ethic.
The management was extremely professional. I would have liked to enhance my career and hence left the company for better prospects.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the support i received from the management
Good culture and nice people. Work entailed opportunities to work on big scale projects. I used to manage brand profitability of 4 different brands in India. Role included capital rationing, project finance analysis and expansion project modeling.
Routine work
Good management team

workplace culture is good

there was not hardest part in my job profile

team work with made job easy. no stress work fun and comfortable job profile
Pros
free lunch
5 star ratings to the company in all the aspects of job / personal life balance, work culture, salary benefits,employee care.
Its a company everyone will desire to work with
Its everybody's dream company to work for. I was fortunate enough to start my career. I have learned many business traits. Wonderful systems. Company always focuses on simplification of procedure and practices. Employees has huge benefits in terms of working and payments. A real gem of a company.
Carries good values and policies.

Employee Friendly Company.

Sustainability is integrated into our company’s purpose of touching and improving the lives of consumers now and for generations to come. We define sustainability broadly at P&G to include both environmental sustainability and social responsibility.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Procter & Gamble?
The all PNG product is very good and it is very useful for the poeple.
I learned lot form the PNG product and it is very useful for me in future.
A balanced day with management reviews and target settings. Multiple projects and priorities with stretched targets across all KPIs
friendly co workers
flexible working hours

Excellent management

Excellent Food facility
Pros
Lunch
Cons
flexible hous
Productive and fun work place. There was work in the field appraising the staff and projects and at the same time working in the office to report to the head office which would in turn send the same to the foreign funding agencies.
Learned how to recruit, train and manage personnel. Learnt to draw a budget which included costs of the project and salaries and benefits.

Managed 20 projects and project holders in Maharashtra,. Gujarat and Goa. Appraised the personnel in the projects twice a year.

The most enjoyable part of the project was to appraise personnel and see people progress in their livelihood.

The hardest part of the job was terminating projects before their cycle due to non compliance
Pros
Learnt to be a HR Generalist
Cons
Frequent travelling
Full IT compliance for 3 floor building and 14 branch locations - empowered to provide 100% IT services with CSAT of 4.5 to every user
Pros
users are too IT demanding
Cons
corporate - work to rule - environment.
Greta day every day, learned and improved my skills, diverse culture, great work life balance.
An interesting place to work in.
Fun with loads of learning.
Interesting,each day with new development
what i learned each day,should be shared with colleuges,so to get overall development of Industry

A manager should be such that,it check the error in duty & correccts it in less time

My co-workers should be in freindly relation so that they can share there doubts and error to clarify

the hardest part of the job arise when everythig is going wrong in company and you have less time to check it

The most enjoyable part of the job is arise when your work is appreciated and there is enthusiasm to do more hardwork with sincerety, to do best always
Pros
each day bring with new lesson
Cons
good company, with all quality processes good management
all the staffs well trained and very good culture and values
All India Working Home Product Sale for distibutort & Retailer for consumer sale
Pros
free
Cons
life time