Procter & Gamble
Coronavirus update
Information from Procter & Gamble:

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

India234 reviews
By working at p&g i can improve a good culture , safty, problem solving, hard working , improve skils etc.. Life with pg is excellent experience to me
As i was a social media marketing intern at p&G for a couple of months (march '19- may' 19)it was a great experience for me in the entire process of the work, I had learned and achieved many things while being in the work process, although working with P&G was one of my achievements.
Pros
Excellent in work profile
Cons
Not sure.
P&g means like a family and both safety in this company salaries very will giving, employees very provide to felling way because grate company felling
The work i did with this firm is digital marketing, it was quite a good chance for learning experience. The company gave complete freedom for innovativeness
Cons
This is the company in which u have learned everything and it is helpful ur humanbing ,it atmosphere is very good and enthusiasm, it salary is more reasonable than other company..
Working at Procter and Gamble was very productive and challenging for me as I was one of the Cluster managers' from Kolkata and managing interns was a new experience to me and I've learned a lot from it.
Very good foundational training. Common culture is a strength driven by promote from within. Very strong clarity on business fundamentals. Only the best make it to the top but after a point it's about who you know.
HI all, My dream is that I work in the Procter & Gambal company, the main job is that I love my work very much and I want to do all my work with acchh.
Iam very happy to work with P&G company and there is no any restrictions about our work and all.
All employee's even managers they all are very helpfull
excellent company for working and growth because this company provide better space for working,best policies for safety, for workers and for work,P&G provides excellent friendly atmosphere for working.
I enjoyed my work with proctal and gamble.this is good company.I learnt alot of new things and gain precious experience.It was amazing experience and now I'm able to work in a challenging environment.
I have worked with P&G from last 9 years appx. And has amazing work experience and learn skills. P&G have good working culture.
P& give oppertunity to its all employees to grow equally.
Excellent,Exp good environment in office & helpful employ.Discussing your achievements is a good way to impress your boss and highlight what you have been up to for the past year. Remember: your manager won’t know exactly what you do on a daily basis and they may overlook all the great things you’ve done.
Procter & Gamble is one of best industry I have ever work in goa. There are so many facility like indoor play room. And medical facilities are good for employees
There is no ethics only challenges are there and noone will help you out nor they will listen to you.They will only ask you for bussiness and if you wont dilever they will terminate or ask u to leave...No job security in this organization.....
Pros
Cons
12 hr daily
I'm very energetic and dedication to work at proctor and gamble. Company policy is super, I have learned more in this company. I very excited to work here
It was good to see you and the family are doing well and that you are you still looking for a job opportunity in your life and I am not sure if I can make
There are Much opportunity with company I would want to again work with Company in Prayagraj area kindly arrange to send me offer again For Manager Position.
P&G has best work culture.There is a lot of learning involved. Managers, colleagues are very helpful. It has been a great learning experience for me both from technical and people management POV.
During work with p&g mandideep in CIP5 & Baby care, work culture is very cooperative and healthy atmosphere, office timing and work culture is little tuff.
I was a part of the campaign for sanitary pads, and I worked there only for 2 months as an intern. I think it was intense and was hectic to maintain personal life.