PROBESEVEN Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nice place to work.
UI Developer (Former Employee) –  Tiruppur, Tamil NaduMarch 30, 2017
It is a nice place which allows you to think the way you want and makes a pulse of what best is the trend in the technology world. Their culture and intelligence brings out the success and wish them the very best.
Pros
Excellent culture
Better place; better career
Designer (Current Employee) –  Tirupur, Tamil NaduDecember 6, 2016
Today I am here is because I find something new and innovative happening in my work. The overseas clients and the team gives me good experience. Compared to my previous work place here it is wonderful and I joined recently before 7 months.
Pros
good exposure, good career
Cons
– I thought for 10 mins but found nothing.
Appreciated by my peers
Developer (Current Employee) –  Tiruppur, Tamil NaduDecember 5, 2016
I now want to share my recent experience with this company, I got the excitement when I was gifted and appreciated by my peers. It was wonderful and the points they told me helped me to concentrate in my soft skills. I will give all my support during my work.
Pros
experience and atmosphere
Cons
far from my house
I will do my best
Developer (Former Employee) –  Tiruppur, Tamil NaduNovember 9, 2016
One day I never thought I will work on latest technology, as I come from semi-urban I wanted to achieve much. I am much thanking my friend who called me to this company. Now I think of doing my best and want to win the award which they give.
Pros
Good infrastructure and facilities
Best part in my life
Senior Developer (Current Employee) –  TirupurOctober 21, 2016
Meeting all the best part of the software company is here, I am here for only 5 months and I see many things happening each day. Each department is helpful and now I am fully accustomed which is much quicker than my previous experience.
Pros
Freedom to learn
I want to thank them I learnt Angular JS
Associate Developer (Former Employee) –  TirupurJune 6, 2016
I worked in Probeseven for nearly 2 years, it was very helpful for my career and they are very systematic in projects. I entered in entry level, when HR called me to join as associate programmer they were frank and told all the details, I did’nt have any confusion over it. Why I tell this is, When I came out because my family shifted and now I am working in other cities in a bigger place but it is different. I like the time in Probeseven which taught me for the overall development. To handle more complex programming, to systemize the workflow, to present the project, to handle the questions from audience or clients, to make releases and all of their projects are latest as I learnt Angular JS in one of their project. I was thinking to thank them for all this and as I found this place I think this is correct way of expressing my gratitude.
Pros
Great hub of knowledge
Experience
SENIOR BUSINESS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Tiruppur, TNSeptember 1, 2014
Learned a lot about IT sales with a good knowledge in PHP, Opencart, SDLC, Agile Methodologies, MVC framework, Web App and Mobile Apps
Pros
Good place to learn, total freedom
Learning
Associate Developer (Current Employee) –  Tirupur, TamilnaduFebruary 19, 2013
We have options to learn different domain knowledge's. But we need to spend more time in office for Unplanned works.
Pros
knowledge gaining

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PROBESEVEN. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6