Prime Focus

Prime Focus Management reviews

Good work environment but...
Everything there was good except the level of partiality I was subjected to was unbearable.
I had to put down my papers because I was constantly subjected to scrutiny despite my performance being above average.
Fun to Work
The Voot Team is very Supportive in the Work Life and there will be no stress during this period of Time. Enjoyed Working here and the Management is also good
Rotoscoping artist
I've learned lot of things here being an artist, also I've done some great work on big projects. The company is quite good but I'm not satisfied with the salary. The management also very good.
Great for a first job
PFT is great for freshers looking out for a job. The management is supportive and the work is not too stressful. The roster system for weekly offs is the only downside here.
Productive.
The only good think about working at PFT was being able to watch shows and movies, work stress is really hard, but can manage if you're used to it....
Wonderful work experience
The work experience over there was wonderful for me and I liked it. All the staff their management are so professional. Promotional based test keep going all the time.
Good exposure, Less Pay
Underpaid, too much exploitation, no leaves. The opportunities are good, lots to learn, but if you are not in the top management, you will always work more than you are paid for.
No career growth
you will work your entire life with the same salary. The same job and the same title. Management is so poor that it affects your salary. I'd say get some work experience and join this company.
Pros
Paid Jobs to learn
Cons
Poor work environment
Decent Place to work.
Prime Focus Technologies - Mumbai is a decent place to work. It is a good place, but pays less than the industry average. Other than that, it is a pretty decent place to work. It. Has a production house culture.
Pros
Decent management
Cons
Bad working hours.
Work here is good but management is sadistic
Work is good, but no work recognition. No promotions and no standard appraisals. Management is unorganised. Managers are unapproachable and demotivating.
Productive, experimental, good career building platform.
Excellent career building platform for a person to experience their work. The management is ok, but requires a good communication personality in each department.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Friendly atmosphere
Prime Focus Technology is one of the best company, there management is good and very friendly atmosphere, one of the best place to start a carrier, PFT is a place where I have learned how to survive in corporation companies.
Pros
Free Dinner
Not at all fun loving place
No HR policies and that makes difficult for a person to perform and achieve its goal.All Jungle laws are followed because the company is located and surrounded with the Aarey colony Jungle.
Pros
No other benefits apart from your miger salary
Cons
No HR policy
Productive & Fun place
Great experience working with their team & management. Good learning experience with variety of works, deadlines, pressure & creative treatment with good team coordination.
Prime Focus Technologies
Is not a good company to work at all. Its just because of their client Start TV that I have worked there for a long time.

The management does not care about its employees at all. The salary increments are low and very high on nepotism.
Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace, you get to learn a lot from Prime focus , The people are very friendly and helping nature, In terms of management you learn a lot from the management in term of team handling and deliveries for the shows
Fun place to work
I learned lot of things from my last company.
Workplace is very cool.

Management is nice.
The hardest part of the job is you will not get weekends off apart from this you have rotational week days off.

Most enjoyable part of the job is no dresscode.
Pros
good surrounding for work
Cons
alternate holidays
for exp artist its a bad place to work
first time i have experience a listed company is having poor management. They lie to ARTIST while recruiting and even while working. When they are in need, they will welcome you and as they finished with they kick out artist like dead rat.
very friendly place to work at
This company makes sure that their employees enjoy their work as well as have equal fun. you can never have a boring day at PFT. Great people, friendly management and understanding bosses.
Pros
good management
Cons
growth
Prime Focus
i start to work in prime focus as roto artist, after completion of successful 6th mouth i shifted to view-d disbarment, its very interesting i learn how work in 3d movies..i m proud to part of 3d movies..management is always helpful to me.
Good & Healthy work place
1.Good & rising company.
2. Good working atmosphere.

3. Promotion & increments not upto the mark.

Learn management skills from Prime Focus.
5.Management Data center like Hotstar...etc.
Pros
Free phone