Prime Focus

Prime Focus Employee Reviews

Great for a first job
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 14, 2020
PFT is great for freshers looking out for a job. The management is supportive and the work is not too stressful. The roster system for weekly offs is the only downside here.
One of the best company i have been worked for
3D Modeler (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 13, 2020
Best company I hv ever worked. Want to work again with this company If I get chance. Prime focus is worlds best studio
Worlds best projects are here good hike, good colleagues, good salary, Salary on time, best offc environment,
That this a good company and a very big firm
Translator (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 6, 2020
The work place culture as well as the company's environment is great. I enjoy working here. I learnt a lot from my colleagues. Overall working with prime focus is really great.
Nice to work with Prime Focus, good projects to work with
Layout Lead (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraFebruary 1, 2020
It's a big Studio to work with, good projects n good environment, I worked
on Lego in this studio, very challenging project I've ever worked, nice experience.
Work life is unbalanced
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 23, 2019
Work life is balanced, right roadmap, proper project planning. Work in agile methodolgy. Proper release plan, It can be approved by making right decision.
good
QC Analyst (Former Employee) –  BangloreDecember 17, 2019
good. very good. would recommend to other. work life balance is amazing. work hours are flexible. made a lot of friends along the way. do your work and you will be rewarded
Good working atmosphere
Media associate (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 16, 2019
Our training sessions were the best. We had perfect guidance from the beginning. Lots of inputs to improve our language and daily assessments. They never fail to celebrate special occasions.
Productive.
Media Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
The only good think about working at PFT was being able to watch shows and movies, work stress is really hard, but can manage if you're used to it....
Productive and Fun Work Place
Senior Human Resources Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 3, 2019
It has been a great learning experience. I had the opportunity to learn new process and a good human resource information system. The team was also very helpul on timely basis.
It is a good company to learn and also provide comfortable environment and paid good also.
View D artist (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 27, 2019
I learn so many things and all are cooperative with each other,company provided incentives and weekend paid, they also give urgent required leave. I feel proud that I Was The employee of that company.
Productive and Learning work-space
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 21, 2019
Day starts with checking emails, assigning tasks to various teams and doing a review follow-up on assigned tasks for previous day. Each day is a new learning in PFT where you can't be satisfied with one thing if you're eager to explore more. Receive good amount of open support and liberty to take your ow decision for the project involved and managing sub-projects around.

Though; things are interesting however; same time challenging too. Client demands and media business deliveries makes it hard at times but at the end you feel satisfied with your work which's worth it.

Loved my journey to learn and excel in my career where I joined as support lead and now attained to Senior Program Manager position. This journey has boost up my confidence in various verticals making me a better individual personally and professionally.
Nice place to grow and get good experience to upgrade yourself
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 19, 2019
Company gives an opportunity to work with good clients and give proper guidance/ seminars whenever needed
Company gives us flexible working hours
This company is big production faculty in India
Meeting timely deadlines
Production Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabNovember 19, 2019
Work culture is very good and staff is cooperative. Learned to handle multiple tasks at a time. You get polished on how to improve yourself by pushing it to the best. The most amazing is working with the creative team of artists who put their best of their ability to meet the deadlines.
Good
EA to Group CFO (Former Employee) –  Goregaon, Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 6, 2019
CFO is a good leader. I was absorbed by PF due to Reliance merger.
Overall good.
Good HR, admin
.....................................................
Leader in Stereo Conversion
Head of Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 23, 2019
Good Place for Freshers to Start Career in the Multimedia Industry. Company is the First in the World to Convert a Full Fledged Movie into 3D and has won many awards for the Work its done.
Nice
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 19, 2019
The environment is good. Voot launched was the enjoyable part it was new for me I had learn to much manager is helpful, team members are co-operative to all.
Wonderful work experience
3D Artist (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 13, 2019
The work experience over there was wonderful for me and I liked it. All the staff their management are so professional. Promotional based test keep going all the time.
Vfx Paint
Senior Paint Artist (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2019
Vfx paint artist ,worked many projects for Hollywood and Bollywood movie project ,,,
Learned a lot about Vfx paint,
Worked with high quality and match the every pixcel accurate
Pros
Cons
Short break
Fun working place
Manager HR Operations & Talent Acquisition (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 11, 2019
Good at working there to get more enthusiasm and more fun, peoples arounds me is very much talented and backup I really learned a lot its add in my career growth.
Heavy work
VFX Artist (Former Employee) –  Mohali, PunjabSeptember 1, 2019
This is vfx industry. In this industry you can forget leave and rest. Because then project come in your company. Then you will understand what is 9 hours shif
Pros