Practo Technologies

Practo Technologies Employee Reviews for Territory Sales

Territory Sales8 reviews
India8 reviews
Working at a startup gives you more aggressive experience compared to working at a well established company. The skills required to succeed need to be learnt in a quick manner in order to sustain yourself at the company. The management and co-workers provide a great helping hand to jump start your career at Practo.
All in all a great working experience for sales and how to manage your work-life balance in a dramatically fast paced organization.
Pros
Salary and bonus
Cons
Odd working hours due to sales
Great sales guys and collaborative team culture. Sales targets are increased every quarter. Awesome place to start of one's career if interested in sales.
Please don't join this company I have a valid reason for this and serious impact on many lives the management fired 700 people in single night and middle-level management discriminates subordinates.
Pros
Salary
Cons
so many
One of best service provider in healthcare industry.
Lack in management as ground realities are ignored while taking any decision
Pros
Handsome Salary and perks
Cons
No job security
Practo is the Asia Largest Healthcare platform headquartered in Bangalore, INDIA. To be more clear it is NOT a medicine company.
It is a MNC now. Work culture in Practo is very hectic, there is no specific set timings of work since it is a Sales Organisation and I am a Territory Sales Manger here. This job requires a lot travel domestically and cross states too.

Employees are like family here, nobody takes it as a competitior or something but as friends & family. Management is very strict and clear in Practo but they will do anything to cheer up and motivate the guys.

Hardest part of the job is the timings. Basically there are no fixed timing. This is not a 9 to 5 job. If requires you work till 11pm at night everyday. This is a sales organisation.

Overall, Practo take care of its employees well monetarily in India but there growth is a tough thing to look .
Pros
Lot of field games every week once.
Cons
Hectic Schedules
A great start up, with superb work culture, amazing team mates, out of the world client experience and yes great pay perks too.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Basically a typical day involves approaching your clients for a demonstration or meeting a previous prospect for a follow up and get to try to get them on boarded. Along with that we have to provide the required support at times .
Learned a lot about the healthcare IT sector, as the company basically deals with soft solutions and ad listings for healthcare set ups. I got to learn the skills required for software sales and market research for it. Working in such a fast paced environment makes you handle pressure in crunch situations easily.

The hardest part of the job is the travel, which is extensive.

The most enjoyable part is basically meeting new people everyday,.seeing new perceptions of things.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
no fixed hours, . you might get back home at 11 too.
The day starts with the morning huddle at office and then we head out to our territories for meeting doctors and give them the product demonstration. There is a mix of fresh and follow-up meetings.
We sit in the office or a cafe in our territory depending upon the vicinity of office and finish official work and brush up the weekly and monthly plan. In the evening we have to again go for meetings as the doctors practice in morning and evening hours.

The company management, leaders, bosses and co-workers are young and dynamic.

The hardest part is not that hard where we have to train computer illiterate people about using the software and sometimes solve the issue over call.

The most enjoyable part of this job is that if we are done with the work then we have a lot of time to spend for ourselves and with loved ones.
Pros
Incentives are like nowhere else.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Practo Technologies?