Here to help
Coronavirus update

PPD Employee Reviews

India21 reviews
I had a good experience. Team was good. Fun activities are good. Knowledge sharing sessions are half day. Utilizating the resources is not systematic.
Good work life balance ,
Awesome employee ethics and culture

Good training programs

Need to improve the infrastructure and facilities...................
Overall Good experience about salary, promotions, work life balance, career growth, management, facilities and location. Working procedure standard and quality.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Learned how to code and work with a team. I was part of a project that helped with clinical trials and tested out different codes that regulated company guidelines.
Work life balance is one of the priority of management. I love working with ppd. They have weekly once work from home policy and always there will be one or the another employ engagement activities in office. Stress level of work is very low.
Enjoyed working with PPD. Good upper management. It is a very busy, hustle and bustle working environment. Workload is heavy and rewarding. Benefits are really good compared to most companies. Overall I enjoy the work and the people.
World best CRO leading in India, workplace culture is also good.
I have learned a lot in this company as this was my first company to work with.

Management is also very good.
Feels great to work here. Feels like at right place. Opportunity to work on new activities. Work Life balance. Helpful team. Great Mamager. Good work environment.
Pros
Good Team
Cons
Not yet found
good company for long-term growth and learning opportunities. Also, the salary package is structured in such a way that even though you may get less in hand but in fact, you save a little more.
Working in this company for quite some time. The good aspect of working here is that it offers good career growth or lateral movement which helps in building different skill set. The management is good and supportive. The work cuture is great and PPD work process is also good.
Pros
Career opportunities; supportive management; work life balance; ample leaves
Cons
No Subsidised lunch for staff; increments could be better
This is the fastest growing company in India. The Work environment of this company is very good. People feel proud to be part of this company. And because of many branches of this company across the world, it gives a platform to show talent and enhance your ability.
I would like give a small concern, even though employees work or not try to respect them, because they are well educated than the managers.Please don't disrespect them.
Pros
Outing
It is best place to work in India.It has provided me space to grow myself from CRA II to Senior manager.

It has got industry leading capabilities.It has got best training in industry.
good place but less pay and bad management. Ideas are not welcome, no option to grow, you remain stuck to a particular job so a mixed experience I had during my stay.
Company is really good and having nice work culture. It is present in many countries. Salary is not competitive. And work load is more on employees.
LEARNING WAS OKAY. Management is not very good.
PPD is a Good company to learn new things.
Management is highly supportive towards employs, they will recognise all your efforts and provide their appreciations on your hard work.
Pros
Good Company to settle
Cons
No Cons
I love working with PPD. Supportive management,growth and career development.
Good salary. Nice working atmosphere. Jun workplace. All basic amenities.
Work is fun if you love it. It has provided me opportunities to grow personally and professionally. It has helped me to manage stress, multitasking and gudied me to take right decisions at the right time.

I love my work and enjoy working.
Very productive and professional growth oriented. Employee oriented and very healthy culture. One of the best CRO. Very balanced for both professional and personnel.
Very good work culture.
Exposure to different activities.

Live office environment.

Very good management team.

Overall its very good working experience here. I could learn project related activities quickly. The project management team is really doing a fantastic job.
Pros
Very good work exposure and recognitions
Cons
Salary break up.
it was great working experience in PPD. It was a great learning experience. spend almost 3.5 years in company and it was great. Training are to good
Pros
Great learning
Cons
Work Pressure