POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA Employee Reviews

no idea
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Kolar, KarnatakaJune 21, 2017
actually i like to do job here and it is also my dream to work here that tooo government job so i love to work here and i dont know any idea about this like how to work and what to do there so i think you people will support me thanking you
Pros
free launchre
Best
Gurgaon as Industrial Trainee (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaAugust 9, 2016
Power grid is a government undertaking under ministry of power.

It deals with distribution of power in different locations.
Fun Workpalce
Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Purnia, BiharMay 16, 2016
i am doing a part time job as a computer instructor in Aptech computer education Purnea Bihar and also doing part time job in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. Purnea.Each work place i am doing 4 hours a day.There are learn many things like time management co-ordination of our team.The hardest part of the job give me target.The most enjoyable part of the job talk our team.
Company offering security
Human Resources Junior Supervisor (Current Employee) –  BangaloreAugust 22, 2014
My job involved me to interact with the management and bridges the expectations that was expected from employees in the training development area. Being a country's largest power distribution company, keeping the employees trained on various technical and behavioral aspects was essential.

Learned to coordinate , innovate means to meet the expectations of management and satisfaction of employees through training programmes. In addition to the T&D handled the editorial of the quarterly magazine and responsible to see to it that the magazine is released on time. Also suggested the management to make the magazine a e - magazine to be environment friendly.

The hardest part is to deal with the contrasting interest of the job and personal chores of the officers and their prejudices.

My manager had given me complete liberty to bring in different methods to make the training effective in terms of introducing TNA's, feedbacks, trying to rope in corporate trainers etc. which was previously unheard in the southern region of this company.
Pros
boss forms an opinion - Halo effect.
Cons
uncomfortable transfers, no promotions
Good Salary and secured job
Engineer (Current Employee) –  GAFebruary 15, 2014
Good company to learn about power system and some other things
Pros
Food and good facility
Finance &Accounts
1) Recently worked as Sr. Assistant (Finance) (Former Employee) –  RHQ,PATNADecember 28, 2013
Financial Accounting System (ERP)
• Payroll