Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Employee Reviews

Found 293 reviews matching the search See all 28,755 reviews
Excellent
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Sirsa,indiaFebruary 18, 2020
I enjoyed alot while working at pizza hut.As i love to make and eat pizza.At pizza hut all my partners were also so cooperative and helfull.My manager nature was also good
I like and i got a wonderful experience
Pizza Chef (Former Employee) –  ErnakulamFebruary 10, 2020
I have a wonderful experience in this feild. Once i start the pizza hurt job i feel more difficult, but in every day ago working very hard and hopefully, i feel a good person mentality
Working for Pizza Hut was a great experience. I loved having fun coworkers to talk to and always having a task to do.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 22, 2020
Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face. It was a great experience, I was able to learn more about how to maintain with difficult customers. Everyday was a learning experience at pizza hut.
Productive and good place for eating.
Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 21, 2020
Committed employee.
Able to handle many tasks at a time.
Good team player.
Able to complete tasks on time.
Creative and able to solve problems with innovative solutions.
i improve alot of skills in pizza hut for example learn team work, time management and so on
Cashier (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 16, 2020
In pizza hut I got awesome experience. I came to know how to handle the situation for example sometimes customer got angry, to handle that situation I learn from pizza home. number of time I ready orders over there.

one more thing the manager and whole stuff was so co-operative over there. I learn various things in pizza hut.
Good
Waitressing and occasionally on customer service (Former Employee) –  SuratJanuary 10, 2020
It was a good place to work. The manager was nice. The work environment was flexible. The work force was good. Working there was fun and intresting. Over all good experience
Its a good experience am now at pizza hut
Waiter (Current Employee) –  Yas mallJanuary 5, 2020
As a team member am learning a lot at pizza hut at Yas mall ,members of my store a good but the management is not good at all .I rather change the job
Extremely good
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Punjab,IndiaDecember 27, 2019
Satisfactory workplace, respective area with cooperative and hardworking employees and employer.safe and secure place.Progreesive workplace along with providing golden work opportunities to employees.
I start as a waiter and After that i grow my career to be manager
Manager (Current Employee) –  360 mallDecember 17, 2019
I would like to have New career in my live
And l'm learning fast and i will do every thing to grow
I will transfer After 3 month
So i start to looking for New career
Work place culture
Team Member - Operations (Former Employee) –  Rohini sec 3December 13, 2019
Pizza Hut is very good company and staff and management is good but salary not provide your good team member salary only 9000 thousand this is not good only one issue this company Salary but all over is good
Management trainee
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 11, 2019
Absolute pleasure working with the organisation since I started my career with the following as a part timer while studying and moreover the job culture matters with proper shift timings..add ons with good perks.
sincere staff
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 2, 2019
I worked with 4 outlets in pizza hut during my tenure and apart from all standard procedures for running operations and Staff was helpful.

Great to had friendly & Cooperative staff.
Good
Restaurant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Evershin nagarNovember 27, 2019
Environment is good but pressure is their for sales
Company wise is good for career but at store level it's far difficult to get growth when fresher candidates applys
Hansa Zone Chennai as Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Virugambakkam, Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 26, 2019
It’s a god place to work and a great place to learn...good management and growth wise it’s good and u can grow if u have good skills..if I get a chance again will surely join
Flexible working hours and busy on weekends
Dishwasher/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Mahesana, GujaratNovember 19, 2019
Challenging working in a busy kitchen but worked alongside compassionate co-workers make the job much better. Teach routine management, and daily tasks help people setting in to work life.
Learned a lot working with Pizza hut
Restaurant General Manager - Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 18, 2019
This place made me so capable, infused me with lot of confidence and made me a self dependent person.
What I am today is because of Pizza hut and I am thankful to the company for the same
Excellent work invorement
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 16, 2019
Overall learn alots of thing now passionate to work more with the hospitality industry,
How we countinue involve in operation put countinue efforts to our goal,
I am extremly ver happy to work in such a great and cool working space
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 22, 2019
I am very happy to.say that it's nice to work there learn so many things about customer facing and service skill great work with team to complete the task given.
overall god job
Chef helper (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 9, 2019
Experience to work as a chef helper is best . A appreciable manager, supportive members, Benefits and loyalty programs are very attracting. one can learn lots of valuable things that how to do dish, cook,serve and satisfied the customers with effective manner by working at pizza hut. The hardest part of the job to dealing with complaints but supportive staff members always ready for handling conflicts. The most enjoyable part is serving to the customers and listen their reviews about our services.
I Worked as Team Member
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratSeptember 25, 2019
I worked for about 4 months in pizza hut, i was not so easy for me cause i that was my 1st job but later on i understand that how its works & i literally enjoyed working with pizza hut but the salary was a bit low for team members for full timers it was 7500RS with pf so i was a little disappointed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pizza Hut. Our community is ready to answer.

58,032