Pitney Bowes

Pitney Bowes Employee Reviews

Found 59 reviews matching the search See all 2,752 reviews
Good
Technical Architect (Current Employee) –  PuneDecember 31, 2019
Good company to work. Work life balance is good, however its tough to convince the management about any innovative solutions as well as not easy to propose ideas for new design
Best place for work life balence
Associate Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 26, 2019
Relaxed friendly environment with employee friendly policies. Down side was that not too many challenges and very slow pace of work. Opportunities of growth limited
Productive and balance life.
Advisory Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, IndiaOctober 30, 2019
5. Brainstorming activities.
6. Provided Transport
7. Woman empowerment programs
PB Review
Technical Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshOctober 2, 2019
Has been great working with Pitney Bowes for past 10 years. I got ample opportunities to carve out my growth plan.

When I started I never knew that I’ll be staying this long here but the kind of work I got to hone my skills was amazing.
biases of us management
advisory engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2019
India teams are very good but they make USA teams insecure. all american management is insecure of growing teams in India. small Connecticut focused mentality.after the sales of software data business and after old CIO left no future left. All old timers in Connecticut cannot think new and different.All buddies there working for 2-3 generations making each others job safe.It has to bring senior management from outside otherwise dont expect any change to happen
Bigger role in smaller organisation
Finance Head (Former Employee) –  INMay 24, 2019
Being head of finance - I was responsible from end to end finance activities (including but not limited to, R2R-record to report). I worked as COO of the small operations in India. I thoroughly enjoyed that role.
Pros
Lot of learning and big responsibility
Cons
Small organisation, hence chances of growth were bleak
Fun Place
Associate Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 28, 2019
A typical day would depend on the shift i had been allotted. Basically carrying out daily operations of the shift, deployment, testing, verification, solving and working on escalations through JIRA/Remedy tickets.
MySQL querying,Tableau report generation and learning new technology for self growth and attending SCRUM meetings.
Being it a my first job i got to learn alot and helped me develop as an individual and become more responsible and dedicated and help me decide the domain i would prefer to be in.
My Managers and the management was nice and fun to be with and at times very understanding and helpful.
The workplace of Pitney Bowes is nice and energetic and the company was up for every event trying to keep their employee engaged in some or the other activities on every festivals.
well the hardest part of my job was the shifts, adapting to different shift every week and the domain bound.
Productive and fun
Change and Major Incident Manager (Current Employee) –  BangaloreFebruary 13, 2019
Great work culture. A place where all work in a collaborative way to achieve organization's goal. People are focused on achieving org goals and Organization do care of individual needs e.g. training for upskilling, seminars, etc.
Pros
collaborative work culture
Cons
Na
Productive and fun loving
Associate Quality Analyst Software engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 13, 2019
It is one of the best company to work with. It has great leaders that help each one to grow. Lots of industry exposer and good in providing ownership of the work we do.
Responsible work atmosphere
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiFebruary 4, 2019
People are treated with respect, and the company is good at putting people in positions to maximize their strengths.

It is a pleasure to work for a company that is growing in the right direction and takes care of their employees

get all kinds of chances to stretch myself. And kind, goofy humor is welcome. I really feel appreciated, which brings out the best in me.
Employee Friendly Company
SENIOR QA ANALYST (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 20, 2018
This is a really great place to work, peers and management is really friendly and easy to approach. They have policies which are really employee friendly, work life balance is very good, they support employee in every possible manner.
Work Life Balance
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshJuly 22, 2018
Good Company to work for.
Supportive management, Co workers and new technology to work on.
Work culture and environment in company is supportive of employee development with good number of trainings given to employees to grow professionally and personally.
SAP CRM Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 3, 2018
Great product company, employee friendly policies and great work culture. Enough learning and growth opportunities.

Agile development followed for the product delivery
Very Good
EngageOne/DOC1 Designer Developer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2017
Great work life balance
Lots of respect for employees
Learning opportunities are great
Company information is shared very proactively among employees
Experienced people always ready to help
Flexible working hours , WFH (Everyone will be given laptop/macbooks)
Productive and Fun place
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 20, 2017
A lot of learning and good management. Best place to work for Women. The work life balance is good plus the domain is location intelligence which is a niche domain.
great environ and Diversity
Advisory System Analyst (Former Employee) –  NoidaOctober 28, 2017
Diversity and a lot of opportunity to learn
Pure agility and lot of opportunity to work on product and latest and cutting edge technologies experiences
Productive Learning.
IT intern (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 11, 2017
Tend to work and learn a lot. Great benefits and great work culture. Always willing to help and there is space for growth. Newer technology and much more different than other companies.
Good work environment and work life balance
Services Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 30, 2017
Good work environment and chance to work with global companies and leaders. Multi-location teams help in great learning. Need to provide more opportunities in different areas of technologies and development.
Work life balance and job security
Senior QA Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshJune 22, 2017
Pitney bowes is the company where work life balance and job security and perks are very good. HR policies are very employee friendly and benefits are also there for employess
Pros
Work life balance and job security
Cons
growth in terms of position
Work place
Customer Care, Field Sales and Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTJune 16, 2017
Pitney biowes is one of the high working companies in USA and it has many branches. Every one from pitney bowes is so comfortable to work. Good working environment.
Pros
free cabs
Cons
no free lunches

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pitney Bowes. Our community is ready to answer.