Philips
Coronavirus update
Information from Philips:

Philips Employee Reviews

India418 reviews
Philips is the best company that I have worked with so far. My manager was really cool and supportive. Whenever I am stuck at any problem, he used to guide me. The team was the best to work with, a lot of flexibility
It is very nice company. The policies are really good and they are people focused. One will get challenging work always. Have got multiple projects to work and every project I thoroughly enjoyed.
work wise good, flexibility, work from home, salary is ok, technology driven, management improvement required,workplace culture is good. great culture
Core-sales focused routine with goal achievement and customer relationship management as the main aim. Flexible and supportive higher management with pro-active decision making at all functional levels.
Nice brand to work with Market presence is good Brand recall is very good Opportunities are many Top mnc Management is good Open culture Engaging culture
More work , more politics at senior level , More stress , Everything on your own , No decision making .only teams and engineers are good to support the new ones :)
Very good managment good work culture supportive culture good environment for fresher every benefits provides such as helth benefits salery increment time to time .
Good learning on Agile Implementation. They initially started with Scrum and moved into SAFe framework implementation. Also they replaced Rally tool with another tool Azure DevOps.
Philips is one of the best companies to work for. The work culture, the seniors are supportive and helpful for subordinates. Overall good companies to work for.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Philips?
Good, it gets a bit disoriented at times but most oft it is a good employer. I would recommend people to work here. Especially new mothers and to be mothers have a lot of benefits.
One of the best companies, I have worked with in my career and the best boss I have ever had so far. So much opportunities to learn and contribute and your feedback is taken very seriously.
Working hour is normal as Indian Standard time. I learnt many thing with my colleague and seniors like time management of work, determination towards ambition along with enforcement of job creativity. Environment and culture is cooperative and friendly. I enjoy work a lot when our team gone for off-site.
A good place to start your career. Good environment to test and learn new skills. A good place with a perfect work life balance. Good job security. Good culture.
Very good work and personal life balance here. Very good work culture and good environment. Flexible timings. Work wise will get lot of challenges to learn the situation and how Handel those situations.
Good company, competitive culture, Focus on productive environment , Provide training for the growth in job , If performance is good , salary will increase exponential Little bit office politics
Its a challenging role at Philips and rewards are in tandem with your performance. Your job will challenge you everyday to perform and outperform yourself. Work Culture is pretty good here.
poor management, poor culture and no transparency, people are lead by conventions and managers never tries to understand the reality or the actual problems, they dont even mind to care for your words, and they are some peers who are henpecks and do anything for women colleagues
Pros : 1> Work life balance 2> Unlimited sick leaves 3> Work from home 4> Relaxed work hours Cons: 1> too much politics 2> No recognition for your work if you do not gel well with the high level people 3> Very unprofessional 4> Less compensation 5> They pay 9L + 2L(Bonus) to a fresher while people with 7 years exp get 14Lakhs including everything. A huge pay disparity 6> No trust in employees 7> No proper growth unless you are a favorite of your manager
Global MNC company , which provide opportunities to work with stakeholders across globe. The company allows you to take fast decision to bring changes which bring meaningful insights and improve the overall process.
Worked at Philips as a Trackwise Consultant through Congizant Technology Solutions. It was a long time ago, had a good work culture back then, not sure about now.
Politics, Unhealthy competition. One can survive if they can tackle these . Tendency to disrespect a person if they they are jeolous of your Calibre and you are newer than fellow team. The company only is sustaining due to sucking the blood of contractors as those on permanent roles know hardly what's going on. And them competition starts on whether the contractors are my party or yours