Philips
Information from Philips:

Philips Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern14 reviews
India14 reviews
great opportunity working with philips for freshers, explore new ideas, good learning experience. Workplace culture is good.
People are very much helping.
Creativity aspects are given high importance as well as new ideas and innovation to resolve crisis, People are always available for assistance and Exposure is at maximum.
A very happening place to work as an intern. Interaction with my colleagues was the best way to learn about the IT-environment.The management system is great as any problem was solved immediately. The most enjoyable part was to learn to use my knowledge practically.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no such cons
most unprofessional people I have ever come across. actions are absolutely unplanned. Extremely last minute. Too demanding. This is the height of being careless. The HR is very inexperienced
They pay you alot but I dont believe it is worth the pain they put you through
Pros
Pay
Cons
Terrible management, extremely last minute, unprofessional
recognition oriented company, good helpful colleagues. Work life balance is maintained. Only thing which i didn't feel right about Philips is, they keep in contract after completion of internship and dont take directly for full time.
Pros
outings
Cons
pay is low
Good cooperation from the seniors. Great exposure to financial modeling and insight into treasury department. Experience of client handling
Amazing place to work, but it'll be great if they take the interns more seriously. One can look forward to working for this company.
I am working as intern at Philips Lighting India Limited for about 10 months in the Data Platform team. Team members are very helpful , always encourage for innovative part.
Pros
Overall Good and nice environment to work
Cons
Nothing till now
Great learning and team collaboration.Freedom of thought and respectful colleagues . Colleagues and team stick to work norms and emotionally as well as professionaly support one another.
Work was field job so hard work is very much

what i learnt with philips is if you give your best you will get best

Mentors are cooperative and enthusiastic

Co workers are also cooperative
A great place for learning, as they helped get all the space and methodology to work on the project with the given time line. The recommendations well taken and the findings was given importance.
Pros
great training programmes
Cons
job security
I really had fun working as an intern in this company. I really like the way they taught us and help the new interns.And my co-workers was very helpful in telling us the problems that we were dealing with. And we too breaks and their also we had fun with our co-workers and learned a lot from our seniors.
Pros
free lunch, coupons, coffee
Cons
nothing
The day at Philips included reaching out to various electrical and non electrical stores in the region and expanding the sales and market for the CFL lamps.It also included working with a group of salesmen in collecting the data from the market and analyzing the market share,Doing SWOT analysis, Competitive analysis of different electrical products.The day ended with documenting each days work for monthly analysis.
A typical day at work would include meeting different people daily and selling .It included business to business selling, submitting timely reports and analysis of the market based on the surveys and market research.The co-workers in the organizations were very humble and helpful and would direct at the times needed.