Philips

Philips Employee Reviews in Mumbai, Maharashtra

Mumbai, Maharashtra24 reviews
Nice brand to work with
Market presence is good

Brand recall is very good

Opportunities are many

Top mnc

Management is good

Open culture

Engaging culture
Its a challenging role at Philips and rewards are in tandem with your performance.

Your job will challenge you everyday to perform and outperform yourself.

Work Culture is pretty good here.
It builds a career of individuals in such a way that the person is able to tackle any situation, perfect to start career with, Philips is one of the best companies i have ever worked for, it brings out the best in you.

Supportive management,

Perfect work life balance,

Individuals enjoy working
My job fresh out of graduate school required a very heavy travel schedule, which was discombobulating. The work was hard and there was a sense of isolation and disconnection from the HQ
Overall a Good-Organisation where there's always a room for improvement,support from top management .work life balance,good pay,growth,market leader,.
My day started with reviewing the customer's business plan and planning tasks for my team. Then I would speak to cross-functional supports like brand marketing, supply chain and finance to get a view on how much have they progressed with supporting my Modern Trade accounts.
The most enjoyable part was that I developed a lot of equity with my accounts and my co-workers because of my strong work practices. However, there were few opportunities to move up the ladder.
Pros
Sound employee policies
Cons
No certain career path
-Typical day at Philips starts with new thing to learn each day.
-Every day business brings a new challenge which needs to be resolved.

-Culture is Good, but there is scope for improvement, there is need to come out from Sales driven organization to Policy& People driven organization for better growth of the company.
Pros
Brand Name
Cons
Old system, Lack of quality leadership
It was amazing working at Philips Lighting. I have grown a lot professionally at Philips. We get freedom to work and take decisions which makes it a learning and a fun process. Philips gives you all the opportunities to grow. Best place to work.
Great place but be watchful. You never know your status till the last min, vulnerable. Enjoyable, less hierarchy and people strength.
Pros
Good enviroment
Cons
Someone is making opinion about you
It was an excellent place to start working at as a Clinical Engineer in Ultrasonography. Management is very good and supportive. Co-workers were very helpful.
Working with Philips MNC was a all together different experience, I had been with Philips for 8 Yrs and had a good experience in Accounts as a Account Executive
Philips India Limited is a productiveand fun workplace to work with. the atmosphere is very healthy. A good organisation if one wants to explore and grow himself/herself.
Pros
Cons
Individual views
i have vary good experience while working in philips because my boss sport me for achieving my targets he provide me the leads through out markets & all things done on time.
The company lost focus and hence invested lesser in innovations that led to a number of LOBs closing or going out of business like in Consumer Electronics and Personal Care
Pros
great distribution network
Cons
lost focus
Best Employer, Best Boss, Best Workplace,Best colleagues and Best Management..... It was a complete learning school and you get salary as well :) "BEST EMPLOYER IN MY WORLD"
Fun workplace with supportive management. Always ready to help in problem solving. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
It is good but the learning is very directional , you don't get to learn about all portfolios.
I believe that you should have a basket of products do deal with rather than sticking to only one portfolio
a typical day starts with being punctual and then setting targets for the day. Meeting clients, business development and achieving targets. Reviewing the day goals in the evening.
Pros
food bills and travel cost was reimbursed
Good company and ggod working place,and good employees and good co workers in this
Pleasant work atmosphere, supporting team members. i have learnt a lot here. all about projects and SDLC methodologies.
Had opportunity to be involved in SAP implementation, CRM (Siebel) implementation, SAP re-implementation to accommodate the acquisition of another company.
Cordial relations with co-workers.
Pros
Free Lunches, Celebrations, etc.