Philips
Coronavirus update
Information from Philips:

Philips Employee Reviews

India418 reviews
Philips is the best company that I have worked with so far. My manager was really cool and supportive. Whenever I am stuck at any problem, he used to guide me. The team was the best to work with, a lot of flexibility
Safe place ...beautiful culture for work...worker and management understand each other...free food,short duty just eight hours, Every function celebration , no any stressful work
Philips is a real professional company.they care about their employees.
They support their employees during crisis.

loved that phase of life. still missing it.
Cons
Culture is really good, people are treated with respect. Highest rating in job safety.
Management focuses on continuous improvement culture & automation.

Good place to learning & development.
Pros
Good culture, Continuous improvement
Cons
Work balance
Excellent company, truly multinational culture. The perks are excellent, incentive on over achieving your targets is almost as much as your CTC.
But careful: You need to be very aggressive and competitive to survive in Philips. The incentive and perks of overachieving are so high that you need to be careful of back stabbers and be very open to sucking up.

The company has good policy in terms of travel, benefits, compensation.

The company usually do not terminate an employee, but if you do not perform for 1 year, your growth will stagnate. you might be given a role which will compel you to leave.

So, in short. TARGETS are sacrosanct and must be achieved year on year to grow.
Pros
Awesome incentive structure. great growth, lots of goodies and parties.
Cons
Very competitive culture, not for the faint hearted
It was nice expeŕience to work with philips.
I was responsible to hndle OEM business for entire north india. My responsibility was to sell and enhance Ballast and lamp business.
Job is interesting but the work culture is not that collaborative with multi layered diplomacy.
Highly top driven with limited decision making control with India office.
It's really nice to work in philips. Workplace culture is really good. I enjoy working in Philips. Women oriented company and many things to learn. It is the most enjoyable part of the job.
A good place to work with good company policies. Work life balance is maintained in this organisation and supports growth of an employee.
Benefits for female employees as supporting maternity related policies.
Better working atmosphere and good job culture ; good pay etc
Recommended for those who wish to have good FPnA career and RTR career. I had a very good time and reommened
Philips is an excellent organisation to work with where you can learn and grow.
The ample opportunities available are challenging and helps build a strong career out of a job.

There is no level one cannot reach at Philips if one is ready to put in hard work and long hours.

Philips has been a family to me and I had all the freedom to be an entrepreneur within the company and grow.
Pros
Excellent Company to work with and bond with.
Cons
Never found any
Good to go with Days Start and fun Learning in whole day.
You will learn the tactics of market and different market workings with all kind of personalities.

Management of Philips is very employee oriented and make you understand the things and always provide the solutions.

The hardest part of the job is to keep your commitment on time as there are so many multitasking jobs will be on your portal.

The most enjoyable part of the job is lots of learning and development in person. you will love the journey as from the first day you are the CEO of your specific Area.
Well organized company with all necessary processes and well experienced people on board to help in times of any support required. Given free hand to experience and to experiment what we like to implement.
Pros
Great Colleagues
Cons
Fast paced work environment
Owner is very supportive person Best support and always support my work and atmosphere is good
Back office work tha Mera customer ko support Karne ka
I feel it is good place to work, where you can learn something and at the same time you will be able to implement the same . It is a work life balance organisation . Where you can study or can do some extra curricular activity after your profession .
Positive values. ...
Relaxed and productive atmosphere. ...

Commitment to excellence. ...

Open and honest communication. ...

Cooperation, support, and empowerment. ...

Sense of humor. ...

Compassion, respect, and understanding. ...

Flexibility.
Pros
Good atmosphere to work for
Cons
Long hours at times
I worked in Philips Innovation campus close to 5 years in a amanagerial role. It was a fentastic experience working with one of the cutting edge technology group with very challenging work and great culture. Everyday was a learning at philips. There is a great work life balance for employees and it was both relaxing, rewarding at the same time demanding work culture. We have some great leaders to mentor and guide you and a very experience leadership team at the top. Working at Philips was a Pleasure.
There is lot of learning on a day to day basis at Philips Lighting. Its fun and challenging at times. Need to understand customer requirements and provide them with a suitable Lighting solution.
The timings are flexible and we have required work from home options along with more medical leaves. I have much time to explore and learn new technology. On-site opportunity is less.
Pros
Free Snacks, Flexible Hours
Cons
More Deductions, No internal trainings / certifications
Good experience, more training, friendly environment in Company. Gain more knowledge about my job , implement 6sigma projects at supplier and.
Work on TCO PROJECT.
Excellent place for work life balance. Handsome pay with good opportunity to learn new things. good facilities provided at job and excellent benefits provided apart from annual salary.