Pfizer Inc.

Pfizer Inc. Employee Reviews

Found 316 reviews matching the search See all 5,468 reviews
This is a good learning curve
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 16, 2020
This is a good learning curve .
It is good to work here.
We can learn good skills here.
it is a healthcare domain company.
People need to the understand the medical billing systems too.
Super questions are asked in smart phone
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lankalapalam in vizagFebruary 15, 2020
Prize is a write places to work for me and all facilities are available in Pfizer and mainly safety is following in Pfizer. I think in vizag number one placement is Pfizer company
Overall it was good experience working at Pfizer except the payout rates
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Delhi, indiaJanuary 30, 2020
Culture and everything was extremely good and co operative. Management was very good..We were doing lots n lits of product training at office and from time to time we had refresher course for updation.
Fun Workplace
REGIONAL EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 30, 2020
Good place to work without stress and pressure. Can enjoy working. Atmosphere ,management, security overall its a very good company for work and enjoyment.
Learning
Senior Associate, Clinical Data Manager (Current Employee) –  ChennaiJanuary 27, 2020
The opportunity of learning is very high in Pfizer, Work life balance is reasonably good, work is stressful at times. Interesting and knowledgeable group
Overall good
Professional Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 23, 2020
Good working culture and management. Fairly salaried and good incentive structure. Working time will be more and team work was good . Managers are helpful and productive meetings will be there.
one of the leading injectable company in the world
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 20, 2019
Pfizer providing excellent job opportunities, it creates a platform to learn more and implement lot of cultural changes in the premises. it helps personnel development in a competitive manner.
Junior Executive (Former Employee) –  Sriperumbudur, Tamil NaduDecember 17, 2019
It was an awesome working experience with the company. It was very challenging in the starting but it help me a lot and increased my confidence. I hope my bond with all my colleagues and company remains the same. Everyone was very helpful in my initial days when i started my job and there guidance help me a lot to grow.
Productive and Fun place to work
Business Analyst & Sr. LMS Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 16, 2019
Pfizer work environment is good with workload as well as fun activities. It was a pleasant experience working with Pfizer and would recommend to every individual looking for a job here to apply for the same.
Good place for work
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2019
It is a good company peoples working here are help each other. High motivational,safety and security councious company.Basic facilities are comfortable.
Very good experience
Territory Executive (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshDecember 4, 2019
I have very good experience working with Pfizer it is one of the Best company to work & enhance your skills in the pharmaceutical industry. Science driven company.
Overall company is Master in Marketing
Poultry Service officer (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabDecember 4, 2019
At that time Pfizer Animal Health is at the situation of Mergers and Acquisition,
So the Chances of Elevation is Limited.
Otherwise I will never be able to left the Company.
good experience work with pfizer
I got good experience in analytical method development and validations and I learn management skill, how to behave with colic's. How to allotted to work to chemist .Overgood experience work with Pfizer. I learn good experience in injectables.
Excellent
Territory Executive (Former Employee) –  Coimbatore, IndiaNovember 29, 2019
Had a great opportunity to work in Pfizer as an Territory Executive, we can able to upgrade our scientific knowledge,best part was working culture of Pfizer was great.
Good place to explore
Good place to work and explore in one's career. But only thing worried about this organization is job security. Unless until one don't involve in any manipulations intentionally, no problem with job.
It's a dream company for anybody.
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 27, 2019
100 % professional atmosphere. Lot there to learn. Sky is the limit for earnings. Individual and professional growth. Superb career opportunities.
The best company I have ever worked at.
It's a real quality product manufacturing company
Officer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 26, 2019
Pfizer always making a quality products to the patients. I really felt happy to working there.if there is a chance again to working with them immediately i will be move.
Working at pfizer was Good.
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Gulbarga, KarnatakaNovember 24, 2019
Good working environment, Good respect in the doctors chamber, products will be unique and result oriented..............................................
Best company to work for
India as Professional Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiNovember 21, 2019
Very professional and well cultured company , progressive work environment , competent and challenging assignments . Company provide healthy work environment to develop and nurture your capabilities for future business roles .
Useful and improve learning
Executive (Former Employee) –  Sholinganallur, Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 13, 2019
In pfizer experience would learing platform to next level.
Good environment. Enjoyed working and peaceful. Pfizer culture easily adoptable for every one.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Pfizer Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2