Good n nice to work
Pfizer Inc. /ˈfaɪzər/ is an American pharmaceutical conglomerate headquartered in New York City,4 with its research headquarters in Groton, Connecticut.
Pfizer is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical companies.5 It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, and its shares have been a component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2004.6
The company develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines, including immunology, oncology, cardiology, diabetology/endocrinology, and neurology. Its products include the blockbuster drug Lipitor (atorvastatin), used to lower LDL blood cholesterol; Lyrica (pregabalin) for neuropathic pain/fibromyalgia; Diflucan (fluconazole), an oral antifungal medication; Zithromax (azithromycin), an antibiotic; Viagra (sildenafil) for erectile dysfunction; and Celebrex/Celebra (celecoxib), an anti-inflammatory drug.
In 2016, Pfizer Inc. was expected to merge with Allergan plc, in a deal that would have been worth $160 billion, to create the Ireland-based "Pfizer plc".7 The merger was called off in April 2016 because of new rules from the United States Treasury against inversions, a method of avoiding taxes by merging with a foreign company.8 The company has made the second-largest pharmaceutical settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Pfizer Inc.?26 people answered
- What is interview process like at Pfizer Inc.?12 people answered
- What is the company culture at Pfizer Inc.?8 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Pfizer Inc.?6 people answered
- How many working days per week in Pfizer. Is it 5 or 6 days?3 people answered
- Does Pfizer Inc. require background check? What kind of background check does Pfizer Inc. do and how…2 people answered
- What is the qualification to join in Pfizer Inc?2 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at Pfizer Inc.? How many vacation days do you get per year at Pfize…One person answered
- How would be the increments in the salary?One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Pfizer Inc.?One person answered