Petrofac

Petrofac Management reviews

India140 reviews
Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.
Stressful and Non caring Management
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
one of the best EPC & C company
- company with high engineering standards
- Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...
Great Working
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
Good company
I have experience in the 4years I was working in petrofac his management company in very good condition and his safety precautions is very goog
And etc
Good
international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, with a reputation for commitment, delivery, and operational excellence.

We respond to the different needs of each client, helping them to transform the value of their assets across the oil and gas life cycle. Our service offering is underpinned by our provision of skills training with competency development and assurance frameworks.

Our teams:

Design and build oil and gas infrastructure

Operate, maintain and manage assets; and

Train personnel

We have a 38-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We have 31 offices and around 11,500 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities.

Our success rests on building trusted, long-term client relationships, and our focus remains on delivering first-class project execution, cost control and effective risk management, building on our track record in core markets to win new business and strengthen our position.
Good Company for Permanent Employees
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
Got good support from management
Most of the workers taken safety as routine and it was quit interesting to work in such atmosphere. Wherever got support from management there is very easy to achieve good goals
Challenging work atmosphere
Pros:
excellent work structure

challenging projects

experienced employees

supportive management
Cons:
work-life balance is less

wished for more importance given to people
Prodective
Good Work Experience.
Good Work and life balancing.

Good Job Security.

Trouble shooting to project progress.

Brown field hurdles and problem resolution.

Good guidance from Management.
Friendly and good team efforts.

Govt Authority approvals.

Good learning curve.
Good place to work as a team
Its a very good place to learn knowledge in all the related field. we good team work we can provide.

Management is good and as usual will be in some pressure with the workers
About petrofac
I loved job anywhere and I will not care about company management , but I will care in my team and project.

I will not enter other person personal and I will not ready to comple my team to work other than office hours
Not a good to start
the company is full of internal problems, the senior and mid management is very poor.its hard to make a day.you will never have a work life balance.Weekends you are expected to be in office
Good work enviornment
I usually enjoyed to work in this concern for almost four and half years, Management is very good especially HR Head TL.venakatesan sir is very great human being
Good
Good expeirence to work\
Working culture is good

Working benfits also good

Manegement is good

Work timing are flexible & good

Office envirnoment ,management & colligues are also nice
good
MNC working clture
well management
good ergomics
IT support good

employee welfare is very good

cltural and sport programme

well management

& good team
Very good learning experience
Working with petrofac was an excellent experience in terms of learning new and innovating things. I learnt the smarter way of working with the guidance of my managers. The management was extremely supportive and always gave a scope to learn new things. They were highly motivating and supportive in regard to work. Work culture was something I enjoyed as they were extremely flexible to work with. There used to be new challenges in job which over the period of time I started enjoying.
Pros
good company to work for
Cons
noneas
If you have a professional approach towards your work, look elsewhere...
It may sound terrible or partisan, but listing all the negatives will sound like complaint box. so let me give the positives first:
If you are a local resident and have can handle mediocrity, this place may suit you.

If you are "do-er" and not an achiever, this place is right for you. If quality of work is not of paramount importance in your parlance, this will be the best place for you.

Hardest task is to take seniors into confidence for the most basic things as most of them are naive. Severe compromises on basic fundamental engineering.

Bottom line is that there is nothing to cheer about working here.
Pros
salary on time
Cons
long hours, poor work life balance, no space to even sit, computers whose configurations are less than modern smart phones, indecisive management
Created Post order delivery department without long term vision and transferred Project Engg. in it without their consent and close it in recession.
There is no long term vision to company.

In last three years, general manager changed thrice.
Employee Grievance management is just for name sake.
good
working culture and behavior of all employees very good and well supportive management.
some time we need to stay late night that time team is very sportive to complete the task

every moment we enjoyed while working and as well as meeting, lunch break, etc.
Piping Stress Engineer
Have learned a lot from Petrofac.
Felt more responsible.

Co workers are very cooperative.

Vice-president was helpful to employees.
Pros
Flexible working experiences.
Cons
Safeguarding employees.