Petrofac

Petrofac Employee Reviews

India140 reviews
Jobs are available on Contract basis
Most of the jobs are on contractual basis. Major operations are for Gulf nations.Salary levels are based on interview performance and previous experience.
Good place to work in. Seniors are collaborative and supportive. Management is also supportive and listens to employees' suggestions. Although the compensation is a bit on the lower side.
Stressful and Non caring Management
There is no work and life balance in the company and management are not at all cooperative .Lots of politics in the company and only few in the list of HOD are promoted very biased and racist company.
one of the best EPC & C company
- company with high engineering standards
- Company which provides opportunity for employees to develop their skills in multi disciplinary packages...
Great Working
Best Company to work in Gulf and in India in Salary aspect. Good Management. Very cooperative. Giving more opportunities to learn and grow with work. Great experience
Good company
I have experience in the 4years I was working in petrofac his management company in very good condition and his safety precautions is very goog
And etc
Good
international service provider to the oil and gas production and processing industry. We design, build, operate and maintain oil and gas facilities, with a reputation for commitment, delivery, and operational excellence.

We respond to the different needs of each client, helping them to transform the value of their assets across the oil and gas life cycle. Our service offering is underpinned by our provision of skills training with competency development and assurance frameworks.

Our teams:

Design and build oil and gas infrastructure

Operate, maintain and manage assets; and

Train personnel

We have a 38-year track record and have grown significantly to become a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. We have 31 offices and around 11,500 staff worldwide, comprising more than 80 nationalities.

Our success rests on building trusted, long-term client relationships, and our focus remains on delivering first-class project execution, cost control and effective risk management, building on our track record in core markets to win new business and strengthen our position.
Very nice to work with more responsibility
Department get together lunch were occasionally happens.
Went to site and learn the few things about the site Engineering issues.

work place culture is good to learn new things.

the hardest part of the job is changes due to design we have to rework
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Petrofac?
Good place of work
Petrofac is a British multinational company and good place of work.
and I also enjoyed my work there. but that was my contractual position. that's why I leave petrofac
Pros
No lunch
Cons
No long hours
Hectic and tough working culture
Less responsibility is awarded to value engineering centres so employees do not feel confident in handling the project alone and always dependent and reliable on others.You need to be an initiative taker to grow and prosper.
Good Company for Permanent Employees
I was on third party payroll, hence cannot enjoy on Job Security/Advancement and Salary Benefits.Job Work/Life was balanced. As far as my connection with the management was good.
It is my desire to have a long lasting and fruitful relationship with professionally managed firm which will widen my horizon as a professional, enrich my learning, experience and provide me with an environment which will tap my talents and ability to their full potential in order to have a bright future and outstanding career. Willing to work in Personnel & Administration/HR departments in a challenging and creative environment
productive and healthy enviornment
nice location
job responsibilty

good projects

appreciation

value each and every things

strong technical guidance

clear communication

team building
Overall Experience is good
Overall Experience is good. The work culture is good. I got a challenging work for one of the instrumentation deliverable. The most enjoyable part of the work is compiling data's from other disciplines.
Healthy and safety work place
The company follows international standard of engineering. We always follow the Quality of work and customer satisfaction. The office environment is healthy and multi cultural. Our team function was strong. We have participated social activities like beach clean-up and plantation program. Company arranged annual family get together, it was very encourageous.
Pros
auditorium for lecture and entertainment
Cons
aditional work for project requirement
Good working culture
Working culture is good,
Managers are very friendly

Work pressure is more time bound

Stress free work

Like it to working with petrofac

Thanking you
Got good support from management
Most of the workers taken safety as routine and it was quit interesting to work in such atmosphere. Wherever got support from management there is very easy to achieve good goals
Challenging work atmosphere
Pros:
excellent work structure

challenging projects

experienced employees

supportive management

Cons:

work-life balance is less

wished for more importance given to people
Well! we had table tennis, Football, Gum and music room
My scope of work would include preparation of training log books and BTEC AWARD Work Books, Classroom presentation with reference to the training log and BTEC AWARD work books using computer applications, Abiding totally on BTEC standards. To assess on one to basis daily every Learner through training log book. To carry out training on work bench prior to assess them as every individual Learner ready to carry out BTEC AWARD Task at live plant. Appeal of every Learner is taken into most priority aspect and even extra classes are conducted by free will as to equip them to optimum all ready for certification as level3 Electrical Technicians for Upstream.
BTEC AWARD eg Minimum 3 categories of Job scope is undertaken eg: Installation, Troubleshooting, Operation & Maintenance. Ofcourse HSE is the 4th one.
Pros
Excellent facilities, 3 star hotel accommodation, laundry, food flight tickets all inclusive in the package
Cons
12 hours 3 shifts
Very professional and very nice work atmosphere. and opportunity to show cultural activity
Worked in Petrofac Engineering India Pvt.Ltd in 2 spells. Second spell was about 8 years. Could work on various oil and Gas projects. Also got opportunity to follow vendors, maintain MTO, and to reply for various Request for Information from Vendors. To assist and share work load to subordinates. There was a family get together every year named "Parampara". Could show my personal talent. Could learn "Lessons learnt for finished projects.
It happy to work
I am a Chemical Engineer and i have knowledge on Process. I am working as Piping Engineer .I have a knowledge on estimation of work done in time. Quality with safety is my priority of doing work.
Planning of work according to Delivery of work in time to meet the targets.