Peregrine Guarding pvt ltd

Peregrine Guarding pvt ltd Employee Reviews

India29 reviews
Productive and good work place
Good place to work, core sales process, good to learn, no tam work, high pressure work culture, good for them who are from force background, overall good company
Management Staff Vert Week
I'm working as Peregrine security ernakulam office under only 4 month. But I feel very bad. Company is very good, but our Ekm Office administration very bad. Everyday clients and our office staff arguments and shutting. (Security Guards shortage ).
Company Don't care any major problems in our security staff. I'm working 3 month maybe 20 guards changing.
Overall nice experience and i think, it's right place to learn something new.
I am working in Deloitte Consulting India pvt ltd ( deployment by Peregrine Guarding pvt.ltd.), it's a good culture work place with my colleagues and management.
But, there is no salary increase since last 04 years from deployed company & Client (Deloitte Consulting).

This is one of the reason i want to leave my job & want to change my position.
GooD And must be service i like
Please guys join this service very good job and full to enjoy this service .iam proud to this services and join to in this member in peregrine,i like to have been completely understand and
Pros
Good and nice experience
Cons
Super job in this service
Good
Iam certified peregrine guarding Pvt Ltd
That is good company for employees and good organisation

Iam still continue job with peregrine company in future

Thanks & regards
I happy
I was work peregrine my work place was vary good. I was happy my my work and my work place . I needed time to time salary's. I handled all work on this place.
Ho management are not well
All are Ho manages are looking guards cutting point. Not are seeing any welfare.branch team are not settled always changing due to unusual
pressure.
Good management they look all welfare of employees
Company is Delhi base top level of people working in this organization company future is good growing industry, all benefits given to employees 5star rating company.
Pros
Cons
12 Hour
Senior Management Professional
MBA, Marketing and IT Professionaloffering over 20 years of experience in Customer Service, Training, Subscriber Verification, Security, Administration, Facilities, Credit, Billing, Collections, Fraud Management, Channel Management, Quality & Audit, Distributions and Promotion
Business Strategist with track record of leading Operations, Business Transition, Start-up Telecom Projects for "CSD" and Process Management

Accomplished Black Belt Training at Gyanodaya, Mumbai and Basic Training on IT Systems in RCOM; attended Lean Six Sigma Workshop

Recognized for successfully driving continuous improvements, delivering excellent customer service and devising solutions for complex challenges

Helmed strategy & operations improvements by leveraging business centric leadership; formulated & implementing best business practices, optimizing cost & performance across teams and different verticals

Directed operations and ensured compliance with legal & risk management requirements while reducing operational complexity through standardization & effective resolution
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
Long after office concalls
Waste Management
The top management is only providing the reviews. But no one in the company thinks about the people who are at the roots and making the tree healthy. There is none to look after the misery of the guards on whose earnings these top management gets their salary. None in the company is there to ask their problems. If any one guard has a problem his absence of one day results in the salary deduction of 2.5 times of his daily salary in the month. At least they should think that a guard is also a human beings. He is working 30 days a month. But, one day he might have some problem. But he has to face the consequences by deduction of salary. On asking they will get the reply as to resign or adjust. Or they will be removed on some grounds. Actually this is not the only one problem. There are so many problems they do face but no one there to soothe. Salary also has problems of unnecessary deduction.
Pros
Company
Excellent Organisation
My Tenure at Peregrine has been Great experience. I have learned a lot and had lot of support from the Senior Leadership Team/Management..

They workplace culture is very strongly connected and encourages to work together as a team and a family.

The hardest part was long working hours, lesser time for family on weekends due to work pressure.

The most enjoyable has been the TEAM.
Good company..
Good company ,professional development ,i have enjoyed for working for the company and appreciate support provided me during with the company.
Good team work ,supper Management..
The hardest part of the job
1.Timing not comfortable

2.Company not providing Appointment order

3.welfare totally waste

4.salary not getting on time

5.For guards training not giving properly
Pros
others
good company
It is very good company & enjoy everyday, but work load is too much on executives. managers will load their task on executives. otherwise everything is goods, colleagues are very friendly.
Cons
going home time is not fixed
Just an awsmmm place to work with freedom.
Just an awsmm place to work with professionals but in a friendly manner. Friendly environment, helpful and supportive and motivated colleagues. Really wanna join again if i will get a chance.
It is 24 hrs service
Company is headed by Armed force retired so all most well discipline and maintained discipline whiten the organization. Busy schedule in training to security staff, conduct evacuation drill and maintain client relation.
Loving Environment for work
Good employess..beautiful environment for work,,great fun loving culture..management system is hard working,honest..and dedicated about their work..responsible for taken chances.
All though good organisation being a security Agency no time bar.
Organisation is good but at branches level branch managers are on pressure, As a sole responsible of branch has to manage athe his level wethere the dicession has to be taken by Regional head /corporate level.
Pros
While travelling .
Cons
No incentive.
average growth
typical routine work.but i am learned more many thing about my work and work culture .average management .
co-workers are friendly and helpful.

the hardest part of my job is unnecessary interruption by my colleague and superiors in my daily routine work.

visit and unscheduled meetings are more funny and enjoyable part of my job.
Pros
nothing
Cons
unscheduled training programs
the hardest part of the job
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew.
Fun Working
Monitoring reports from Security Officer & Area Officer. Handling Client Queries. Quality customer service. Survey and Audit of New Sites. Train and development of Security Personnel.