PepsiCo
Coronavirus update
Information from PepsiCo:

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

India579 reviews
This is a good company for new employees
Sales growing company

Good warehouse logistics inventory supply chain management good team work good employees in this company
Pros
Thanks
Cons
Thanks
After merger laher in to Kurkure i lost my job that not going well but its largest companies of FMCG sector its give a wonderful job position in marketing from
It is a very employee friendly and competitive organisation. PepsiCo allows one to bring his own ideas and experiment with them.
One learns true business partnership
Pros
Open culture
Cons
The best thing i liked about my internship was that i was allowed to work on any topic with any department that sparked my interests.
In all aspects Pepsico is a superb company to work, very friendly staff and healthy relationships. Good culture and motivated superiors. lot of scope to learn things in pepsico.
Pros
Free Transport, Subsidized Meals, Free Uniform and annual gifts
Top managment is very bad.overall company is good.but there no work life balance.there no leave on sunday.i will give 3 Mark's out of 5.salary slab is so low here.
As i worked in the company back home country in punjab, india. It was good experience to work in such a reputant francise and i learned alot over there like how to work in team and the way company treat there employees was amazing.
I'm full satisfying with job during PepsiCo. I love atmosphere in the company and all staff.All the works are going through instructions. No doubt this company is world wide good.
Had a good work experience...nice work culture...can learn new skills...flexibility is okay need to be improved more....training should be more...implement new technologies
Pros
good work culture
Cons
less flexibility
PepsiCo is a great company to work.Supportive Management which always keeps you motivated and encourage the ideas.One will never feel monotonous here as the Company gives you new roles & responsibilities time to time.
Very good product very good margin all over market going net work good competition i have
Sales experience in sales iam looking for sales then I have worked for 3yrs it is amazing days
Pros
Iam going to lunch for out side
Cons
Iam working 12hous
A day starts from 8. 30 am in the morning at distributor point. There we interact with my sales staff and my distributors, give them secondary target for the day. Do secondary sales with my sales staff. After that puchase stocks for next day selling.
I leaned to dynamic, and multi tasker at any given point of time.
Pepsico takes care of its employees. Provide us the better salary . Employees are involved in the decision making process. Highly ethical company. They walk the talk in all aspects. We never feel stressed at work. Over all its a great place to work !
Some of the management staff have not good attitude. HR must assure the team leaders and line managers training on different people skills to overall creating positive work environment
I wold like to my boss and I am learning about jobs how to manage vendors /transport management and SAP development- Payment’s clearly, month in month reports make newly.
Mentor was supportive. Helped me provide valuable insight about the HR function in a FMCG industry especially when it comes to managing labour workforce in factories.
everything is good.

work life balance is here.

culture is too good.

management is supportive.

good exposure to work and develop your personality,,
Pepsi co is FMCG and bevarege company.
More producta manufacturing the company cost is reagenbul and good quality and healthy products.

Customer satisfaction is good
great experience, cooperative staff , flexible working environment, strict standards which were followed by everyone, there was strict hygienic policy followed
All the staff of this company so good, and after work with this company I got more knowledge in SAP / MS office and different types of work experience.
Day begins with gate meeting meeting in the dp where we will discusses about the market issue, stock norms etc.,Later in the market we have take car e of the oulets and stock to be filled.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.
5,707