PBC International Employee Reviews

Really sucked
Office General Manager/HR/Data Entry/Accounts (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CADecember 17, 2018
While all of my coworkers were great to work with, the owner either threw you to the wolves just so he would have to deal with it or tried to pin you against fellow coworkers. Had to play many roles because he had poor investment skills. When the high demand for product was there and stock was running low he wouldnt place order to replenish the stock til after a month of insisting we had no more product. Would always pay your over time pay as regular pay so he would cheat you of your money, even up until he closed... good thing company closed because he was bad for business. Everyone else was great to work with and we would help each other out.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
poor pay, poor management, very poor appreciation to employees, constant under paid for hours worked
It was a great place to work, hope business improves
Production Designer (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 18, 2018
It was a great place to work, hope business improves. I enjoyed working with some collaborative co-workers. I hope to freelance with them in the future.
See comments below
Vice President of Sales (Former Employee) –  Oxnard, CANovember 5, 2012
PBC:

While I made a very good living and co-workers were great. Many of the co-workers hadn't gotten a raise in 5 years +. Most of enjoyment came from product sold as it always put a smile on peoples face. The hardest part of job was management and company not realizing it's full potential.
Pros
product and co-workers
Cons
poor investment choices with employee money & profit sharing realized at time of retirement