Patra India

Patra India Employee Reviews

Worst experience
SR. EXE - HUMAN RESOURCE (GENERALIST) (Former Employee) –  RAIPUR, CHHATTISGARH, INOctober 2, 2019
Worst working culture
Politics every where from ground to top management
Lowest pay rate
Overall I personally don't recommend anyone to join and spoil their career
One of the best organisation where a fresher can gain some expertise.
Senior Trainer (Former Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshSeptember 4, 2019
This firm is a good place to settle for only those who are not monetary-cebtric. The organisation provides opportunity to everybody at inception. Pay perks may seem attractive only after 3 yrs. Work environment nd culture way too good than one thinks. Safe environment for either of the gender nd perfect work-life balance with 5 day work week. Love the csr activities undertaken by the company.
Nice place for local person
Sr Process Executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshAugust 28, 2019
I'm happy to work here but salary is bit low to see future here. Management people from the team I worked are very friendly and follows their agenda to there work while comparing to remaining teams.
I am working very happy to here
Process executive (Current Employee) –  Visakhapatnam, Andhra PradeshFebruary 12, 2018
I am very happy to working in PATRA india BPO services. We are back ward support and costumer service in USA people's. I am working last 2 years in this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Patra India. Our community is ready to answer.