Pathways World School

Pathways World School Employee Reviews

India22 reviews
I always recommend this place to work to whom so ever asks me. Best salary, work culture and perfect systems for employees. They always take care of their employees and management is also very supportive to their staff..
Pathways had been an excellent organization to learn and grow. The work culture is amazing and Management support is great. Would love each bit of it. Thank you Management
I have learned a lot at Pathways, beginning from managing your work hence maintaining a balance between your professional and personal front. Coordinating various events and of course exploring your subject area.
Pros
exploring the subject
Cons
work after school hours
Good hectic day at school, with lot of learning and teaching. management is very understanding and caring. Best IB school in NCR region long working hours and proximity to school is not near city.
Pros
free food and transport
Cons
Long working hours
Have had an excellent working experience with the Organization. Great atmosphere for learning and working with children, Holistic approach and being a part of nurturing young minds to be global citizens.
This is the best place for a teacher to stay, because everyone is nice to you and wont feel alone, quite well supported staff and encouraging too, nice place
nice place find find A good jobs for any one because i think in today's modern arena if loose the good opportunities than their are so many behind you. so don't miss which is good for you
I had worked for complete Three years in the Pathways with a best collection of colleague and people around me ..Enjoyed the entire period in such a good atmosphere.
Pros
work environment
Cons
progressional delay
Its fun working in Pathways, There is a lot to learn about the international system of education. Though working hours are and long and we have to take work home daily.
Pros
free transport and food, fee for child
Cons
Long working hours
Wonderful place to learn lot of new things ranging from handling kids to office management. Learned to work independently. Learnt to do tasks on short notices.
Pros
Parties
Cons
Tight deadlines
Pathways world School is a great palace to work. after my Graduation it is my first job. i am very happy to work with Pathways School .
I like my job as an executive assistant to the Primary School Principal. The job is good and working with this organisation is really preferred.
Pros
Food, transport
Cons
long hours, far distance
School management takes pain to look after employees. All needs are very well taken care of. Excellent infrastructure. Close to city and yet far from pollution! Lovable place!
Pros
Free wi-fi, lunch, snacks etc
pathways is quit good co workers weren't very supporting as well as the management but there was an opportunity to learn more professional wise.
Pros
n/a
Cons
na
The most typical day at work is mange bac entries and veracross entires for all the three curiculum at a time. Management has there own rules which they don't follow. Co- workers are good. The most enjoyable part of the job us spending time with kids.
Pros
I learned a lot at Pathways. I enjoyed working with everybody as the staff was very caring and supportive. I grew in my knowledge of PYP. I was able to engage my class with pre planned learning engagements.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
* Teaching all age groups * Managing and Motivating the students. * Very Flexible * Family * Long Hours * Teaching Cricket with passion..
Pros
Infrastructure.
Cons
Long Hours
Freedom to work. Management is approachable. I'm learning here everyday. Long working hours.
A day starts with the system checks and a round for the entire area. with the challenges to be faced are reviewed and a plan is laid out. This makes every day a learning day for day to day problem and its resolution that's why I call it EVERY DAY IS A NEW DAY HERE. A very cooperative management with a thinking of improvement. The hardest part job is yet to come......but the most enjoyable parts are many and specially during the organization of founders day with challenges like qualities and quantity with a time frame plan to be exhibited.
Pros
Best fooding
Cons
Long .long working hrs to the complete the job and be ready for the next days
Excellent academic environment! Every day at work was interesting and joyful. Supporting management with excellent,very qualified co-workers. The most interesting part of the job was to be with,spending each day with the students across the world .
Pros
Working under excellent management.
Cons
I live on campus ,so my school day begins at 8 A.M. after breakfast with the students. Typically I have about 5 to 6 lessons of 40 minutes duration per day, during the 5 day week. The students mostly come fro a rich background and so it is difficult to deal with some of them, but I take that as a challenge. I do enjoy teaching the higher classes as these students have chosen the subject in pursuance of their career. Most of my colleagues are friendly and we get along well. the most difficult part of my job is when i have many deadlines to meet, but I usually manage to complete them all. I am glad that I am a teacher as it gives me a chance to shape the minds of the students in all ways and make them into young responsible adults when they leave school.
Pros
Free housing, Ac, electricity and all meals during school time.
Cons
Lots of hard work!