PANJAB UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
COMPUTER LECTURER (Former Employee) –  IndiaJune 28, 2018
good management
qualified and nice team
I learned many new things
Sometimes felt very hard days to work but succeeded
many extra activities did there
It is ok
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhMay 16, 2018
Panjab university is good place to develop ideology in sciences. PU has well equipped labs and scientific faculties. Rules and regulations considerably are well arranged.
PRoductive and fun workplace
Project Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, IndiaFebruary 7, 2018
I completed my Bachelors in engineering at Panjab University, Chandigarh,India and gained a lot of knowledge about electrical and electronics engineering.
Member of College Council (Former Employee) –  LudhianaJanuary 16, 2018
The day started with a meeting and ended up with a meeting as well. I learned how to manage things well, how to communicate well and it helped me in dealing with human resource.
Pros
Skills learnt
Cons
short breaks
Best place to work
Research Fellow (Current Employee) –  Department of PhysicsDecember 19, 2017
Best place to stay and work. People are very helpful moreover Chandigarh is one of the best places in India.
Panjab university stands at number 1 in research
Good work culture
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  indiaOctober 11, 2017
overall good experience with the staff and chairperson. good infrastructure and well organised department of education. library is well equipped and neatly managed.
Productive and positive workplace
Internship (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhJuly 11, 2017
Campus where I gained experience for life. One of the best universities in india. Proud to be a part of this campus and best government set up where we can explore ourself
computer work
Clerk (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhMay 31, 2017
Job is very good but not secure its on daily wages but overall department staff and work is very good and working hours are convenient two holidays in a week
One of the best universities in the world and one of the top universities in India.Great environment for work.
Assistant Registrar Examination (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhAugust 13, 2016
Routine work in the morning to check the problems of students and colleges after that the problems solved with the held on the Senior Officer and Principal of the college.

When solve the problem it was good

Management co-operate with us as per rules & regulations.

Coworkers help us to do work

When we declare the result of the student and their grievances

When declared the result of the students
It was not a job as it was only Project Report
Report on Land Use - Land Cover of Panchkula (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHNovember 30, 2015
It was the part of my Masters Program so i had no salary or benefits there. This report was to make sure how to handle project and to make us learn how to submit the report which was purely educational and was a good experience.
Pros
Learned about wiriting Thesis and Reporting for a Project given.
Cons
N.A
A place for skill developement
Library Trainee in Department of Laws (Former Employee) –  A.C.Joshi Library, ChandigarhAugust 11, 2015
I have good experience in my field after working there. It is totally a skilled institute.
I have almost two years experience in the different library .
feel nice to work in such a good institute
Technical Officer (Current Employee) –  chandigarhJuly 2, 2015
working in Punjab University is a nice experience.
1. typical day at my work place is always hectic.
2. I have learnt to work on FT NMR Machine which is the lifeline of research work in chemistry dept.
3. My co- worker is polite and devoted person.
4. No hard part of the job .
5. Most enjoyable part of the job is the company of young students which always make me feel energetic and young.
Excellent place of self growth, to make earnings and life enjoyments
Professor Extension Education (Retd.) (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PBFebruary 17, 2015
One of the best leading university in Asia in developing more than 500 varieties of different crops. Top level leadership in planning,developing and execution of project work. Day starts with full energy,aimed at achieving results and enjoy the work. Work leads to satisfaction. Work is worship to be completed within the parameters of management aspirations. Consider your coworker as yourself .The hardest part of job is sense of responsibility,co operation and enjoy the work itself.
Panjab University one of the best University of India.
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHMarch 18, 2014
The university has 75 teaching and research departments and 15 centres/chairs for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. It has 188 affiliated colleges spread over Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Chandigarh & Regional Centres at Muktsar, Ludhiana and Hoshiarpur.

In the Times Higher Education's (THE) World University Rankings list 2013-14 Panjab University was put in the 226-250 bracket leaving behind all other Indian and world Universities.
Good Work environment
Assistant Professor of Pharmacology (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHMarch 5, 2014
Enjoyed teaching and interacting with undergrad and postgrad students and peers
excellent
Library Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHDecember 19, 2013
Provided extensive support to students, teaching & non-teaching staff in the areas of reference and research. Served as readers' advisory for library patrons. Provided comprehensive interpretation of the organization's policies and procedures in support of staff and public. Related to customers in a proactive and professional manner.
• Developed a plan and implemented to increase the level of customer satisfaction.
Demonstrated expertise in areas related to circulation policies and procedures, document delivery, and inter-library loan processes.
Great start to engineering career
Consultant (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhJune 24, 2013
Continuing to Work in the M.tech project for free after being called and guiding colleagues working in the same research. So this experience is more of a benefit to learn the enhancements being made in the research for its refinement. This comes across to be a challenge easily adopted since i had worked in the thesis in the same reach. the main Objectivity of doing so is proper time usage and to stay connected with my stream of engineering.
Pros
benefetial
lively work place
Research scholar (Current Employee) –  Department of biochemistryFebruary 25, 2013
I have enjoyed studying and working here a lot. It is very livey and progressive place to design career.
Pros
lively
Cons
nothing
Working more than 24 in same Educational University.
Office Assistant I (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHDecember 7, 2012
Enjoy in working since 1987, as per my professional experience University was not upgraded. I work here in Many different types Departments and handling different types of work like a Tender calling for Construction Department, Conducting Examination date sheet, stationary managed at Store, Result for Students, In charge of Boys Hostel, Fully dependent sheet of Office as a Single worker and work with full staff Handling Salary Payroll and Calculation of Income tax of Employees. Handling outdoor duties of University conducting Exams at various station. Handling Senate Election for University.
Pros
controlle rate food are provided
Cons
short break, university health centre probided for routine checkup and emergency
I like it
Ph.D. Student (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, CHNovember 29, 2012
Good university, I enjoyed alot on this campus. Students are from all walks of life