PANJAB UNIVERSITY

PANJAB UNIVERSITY Employee Reviews

India32 reviews
It's an amazing place to work. This place has given me the complete freedom of work and expression. Workplace culture is super supportive and professional
good workplace, fun to work, it is completely massed with patients which have normal everyday or complex situations to deal with. It is really challenging to fulfill and complete the everyday tasks.
I have learnt how to work with professionals and I improved my team working skills by partaking in projects. it seems to me that being novice, working in totally professional workplace was a great honor for me.
Pros
suitable shifts
Cons
day leaves were not allowed
• Customer service.
• Stock management.

• Ordering.

• Cleaning.

• Cash management.

• EDC balancing on Excel

• Check-in, Check-outs

• Settling the Eftpos

• Checking all guests balances and charge it

• Receptionist
I gained knowledge and developed my personality from every sphere of life , environment is really remarkable and provides a soothing place to everyone to become a dynamic figure.
The university is one of the best in the region. It carries lot of strength to enter a career in it . Politics of the senate is hard to bear for sensitive people. Yet it is one of the worth while places of work in india.
It's a teaching institute and I have graduated, post-graduated and doctorate from Panjab university. It's a very wonderful experience to be here as a student and afterward as a research scholar
Job atmosphere is good but salary and job is not enough. They recruit for seasonal jobs but no permanent placement. They are independent body so having self made rules and work as per Panjab University Act 1947
It was good experience,
Panjab university is very good place to work for,

I have been working here since 2014 December,

As a Programme Assistant.

Thanks.
I did work on the area of thermodynamics and published papers in international journal of Chemistry. All necessary equipments and chemicals were available so that our work was going on speedily. Our supervisor Prof.D.V.S. jain instructed nicely for doing excellent work during my stay at Panjab University , Chandigarh. There is a environment for doing good work here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PANJAB UNIVERSITY?
good management
qualified and nice team

I learned many new things

Sometimes felt very hard days to work but succeeded

many extra activities did there
Panjab university is good place to develop ideology in sciences. PU has well equipped labs and scientific faculties. Rules and regulations considerably are well arranged.
I completed my Bachelors in engineering at Panjab University, Chandigarh,India and gained a lot of knowledge about electrical and electronics engineering.
The day started with a meeting and ended up with a meeting as well. I learned how to manage things well, how to communicate well and it helped me in dealing with human resource.
Pros
Skills learnt
Cons
short breaks
Best place to stay and work. People are very helpful moreover Chandigarh is one of the best places in India.
Panjab university stands at number 1 in research
overall good experience with the staff and chairperson. good infrastructure and well organised department of education. library is well equipped and neatly managed.
Campus where I gained experience for life. One of the best universities in india. Proud to be a part of this campus and best government set up where we can explore ourself
Job is very good but not secure its on daily wages but overall department staff and work is very good and working hours are convenient two holidays in a week
Routine work in the morning to check the problems of students and colleges after that the problems solved with the held on the Senior Officer and Principal of the college.

When solve the problem it was good

Management co-operate with us as per rules & regulations.

Coworkers help us to do work

When we declare the result of the student and their grievances

When declared the result of the students
It was the part of my Masters Program so i had no salary or benefits there. This report was to make sure how to handle project and to make us learn how to submit the report which was purely educational and was a good experience.
Pros
Learned about wiriting Thesis and Reporting for a Project given.
Cons
N.A
I have good experience in my field after working there. It is totally a skilled institute.
I have almost two years experience in the different library .
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PANJAB UNIVERSITY. Our community is ready to answer.
4.4