Panacea Biotec

Panacea Biotec Employee Reviews

India127 reviews
A lot of new things to learn , beginers can explore themselves well with support to seniors .
Good work culture within the organisation.

Lunch & transportation facility is available
I worked in 2008- 2009. I was worked as senior scientist in Molecular biology division. I had involved in E-protein of JE vaccine development, ELIZA development , and recombinant E-protein cloning and purification for ELIZA kit development.

Its really good place work. I love this place. people are awesome. I really miss that plant.
Pros
they give free lunches, and great food coupons
Cons
great health care benefits
Very good place to work. I started my journey here so I found it very friendly place. I have learned so many things here being a fresher in the corporate world.
upper harachy was very unprofessional in approach and not follows SOP or standard while clearing stocks from stock point.I learn how to manage sell Pressure .how to push our product in competitive market,how to launch campaign in the market aggressiveness,
Overall good working conditions with this company and I recommend people to join this organisation.
I have to leave this organisation, it's unfortunate, but there were delays in the salaries of employees because of the financial issues with organisation, we tried to hold on for many months but it's difficult to work for such a longer period of time without wages.
Worked with societies one of the best leading doctors and and the one of the best company in the country. Deals with Transplant medicines and made good market exploration.
Company has good image in Market the brands which are established in market doing well. HR is good, Strategies also good we can make good career in this company
I express my experience in the Admin in my company start with the daily work schedule with GYM briefing about the day work and done job. These type of meeting give ideas of other related jobs of other colleagues and ideas. The management of the company is very supportive and doing there very effectively. The workplace culture is very co-operative and friendly. Some times some situation create some dilemma to chose what but after the discussion and focus on the situation we chose the right one. The discussion the evening with some fun is best one,
A very good and friendly company. A person learns a lot from this company. The work culture is the best when compared with most of the companies. Good opportunity to grow for the one who is dedicated.
It was good to undergo a training project. You will get to learn many things from research to documentation.

Working hours are fixed.

Sop are fixed so you dont get to explore much.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Panacea Biotec?
Working culture was satisfactory. Good management policies.Overall recommended to employees. You will get many nitie s to grow. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Comapny culture is very good And working style of company is very nice.All sales team and marketing team is also very helfull by nature.company management is very good.
My First company - Nice people
learned a lot

management was easy going

Workplace excellent

Enjoyed working for 4 years

Monthly closing was challenging
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Product survey to collect customer feedback for new products. Examined sales and data and analyze market trends. Communicated with team members and vendors about business goals.
It is an average Indian pharmaceutical company with product range for many therapeutic areas. Personally i enjoyed working in Panacea Biotec. I would definitely recommend some one new to the pharmaceutical sales field in this company.
Excellent work culture and management support.With no restrictions on learning, one can have entire experience of manufacturing operations under one roof.
Pros
Enjoy working there with zero tension
Cons
Too busy schedule
I got good explosure to learn new things in day to day working and also got certification in all india brandwise performance. Also looking for good opportunities.
I worked with enjoy in company
I have learn hr activity like time office payroll compliance recruitment

I have motivate by the company

This is big stage for me as professionaly
Pros
Cons
8.5 Hours
A big company in the pharmaceutical Indusrty.
Leader in vaccine business with own laboratory and research molecules.

Pay and perks provided by the company is best in the industry.
Cons
Sir i am a good and hard work man , my wish to touch my goal what I decided at my past.. sir honesty , punctuality, all these r best policy for me
Company is available in market with all me too products and no product differentiation.
No marketing initiatives except some freebies to customers.

no consistent management and strategy.

Too much strategic changes in short span of time.
Pros
Small company growth opportunities
Cons
No Strategy
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Panacea Biotec. Our community is ready to answer.