OYO Employee Reviews

Good working with OYO
OYO has the best working culture. If you join OYO you will have the feeling not to leave this company because of the daily challenges you get its mind boiling. You tend to learn many things on a daily basis. If you have worked in OYO you can work in any organization across the world.
Not responsible for employee
I was working in Oyo this company not responsible for their employee and they are not ready to give a good atmosphere to their employee those working in ground team and this company is faired their employee any time when I was working I gave them my best and I also won the INDONESIA trip but this company faired me also
Not good
I don't want to work with oyo again. Because job is not secure with them. They ended my job with out any reason. I will not suggest anyone oyo to work
Hard, Sorted and Like the way I work
Usually, in day to day life, everyone is busy and I love to work 24/7 as my personality belongs to the hard worker. In OYO or other hospitality, I know about the work that there is no compromisation in your working schedule because of its flexible hour's job but the only thing we expect that on the same side company also supports you. I learned a lot, Management was good but lazy.
Pros
Conveyance and mobile expenses
Cons
No Accommodation & Food provided while you working away from home.
Fun workplace
Oyo rooms internship was so much fun, I had work with competitive colleagues and also I have learned to be more target oriented while working with the company.
Job security and work life balance
There is not job security in Oyo they can kick you without any notification but work life balance is good.

HR team and senior staff is good.

Cafeteria is overcrowded
Ok company to work
It was a good experience of working in a startup environment. I learned a lot about new ways of training and coaching people. This company's working model is excellent.
OYO was an Excellent Organization to work
OYO is an excellent company with a good work culture, Excellent payment, Career growth etc..

The main negative point is, there is no Job Security. if performed it's good.
Pros
High Pay
Cons
No Job security
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at OYO?
Never join in these cheap companies they will take u as a slave
Not sure whether it is hospitality industry or red light... Never join in Oyo fellows... Everyday couples will come and get their instant happy and leave... U will feel guilty everyday... Police come every night and treat u like pimp
I have a good experience to working here b oyo
Oyo is growing superbly at the time,I have good experience. I learn best knowledge and improve myself for the next level. I will be thank to all my senior who cordinate me.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good work
Good for starting career and work life balance little need to be scarified but overall good place t learn and develop and days are packed with multiple tasks u enjoy most of the time s same times u feel broken too but need to manage both good and bad to be a successful person moving forward is the best option to over come all .
Management not good
OYO has closed the department with out any information.After informed they told us shift to another department but after one month stand his hand and told us look other job.
No Vision/ Unorganized company with No leadership
Great start up company but have no vision either for company nor for employees. Lack leadership and management. The base of the company is not strong.
Only numbers matters
Hard working and proactive approach can result in working with the company for longer period. Perks and culture is friendly but one should be always on there toes.
Worst Company. No work-life balance.
Extreme targets, bad management, partial managers, no work-life balance. Full field job. They will give you extreme targets and some times they might increase your target by 200%
It is a nice journey since a year.
It is a nice journey since a year. Some how work pressure because of sales targets but it's fine. But I expect more salary as per my education and previous job experience.
Good
Good job. But recently they done layoff , In that list I am one of them.overall it is good. The job compliant or task vs timing , so you have to be on time.
Nice to work
Good company bt job security is not good because if company is facing bad experience then they were terminitating their staffs due to lack of money in the company
One of the best company. But hub leadership is not good.
One of the best company. But hub leadership is not good. Groupisum in South all hubs. Partiality and they will not identify any track records. my reporting manager He is worst fellow am seeing my whole experience.
Not a place for long term
Immature HR policies.
No clear mission or vision.

Incentive parameters changes frequently.

Rating/KRA not delivered on time.

100 follow-ups for a small approval.
Mis management,Stressful, No job security.
They hire people as per requirement and force them to leave when they don't have any projects. Even though you have applied/joined for particular location they will try to relocate you to other location and if you don't they will create situation wherein you will resign.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
No job Security, Mis Management, Relocation without your consent.