Orion Edutech Employee Reviews

Great
Sr.Quality Head (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalDecember 7, 2019
Great enviroment with good team members. Must workplace for everyone. Salary with time during my work time.HO support is excellent. .
Worst company
English/SS Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshDecember 2, 2019
Worst company I have ever came across. Thousands of employees PAN India have not received their salay for the past 3 months and management is very casual about it. Don't work here in ur dreams as well
Highly Unprofessional
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamNovember 29, 2019
Worst experience I have with Orion.Salary is very less compare to the other company.Highly unprofessional they don't know how to behave with employees.Salary issue is the main concern.. According to them we shouldn't have any rights to ask about our salary they knows only false hope. Manager level and HR is useless they are good for nothing.
Worst experience
MIS Executive (Former Employee) –  Raipur, ChhattisgarhNovember 25, 2019
One of the Worst management i have seen ever. Salary issue, i have not received salary for 3 months and 15 days till. This company implementing the govt project DDU-GKY they submitted total fake documents to govt.
Placement Manager
Placement Manager (Current Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabNovember 21, 2019
I joined Orion as Assistant Manager. Got promoted as Manager in the next year. I was sent to Punjab first then received extra responsibility of taking care of Jammu & Kashmir as well in the next year.
Be Happy Keep Happy
Assistant Manager - Placement (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 20, 2019
Whenever you work for any company, you should have to happy. If you won't happy, it reflects on work. So, all can be decreased. When you happy then only you share positive to others and he/she become happy.

The word happy connected with Workplace culture, learning new things, management support, job security etc.
A positive workplace culture improves teamwork, raises the morale, increases productivity and efficiency, and enhances retention of the workforce. Also it reduces the stress of the employees.

So be positive and never be unhappy for life, because life connects with all of the parts.
Worst company in case of work environment and payments
Placement Executive (Former Employee) –  Pan IndiaNovember 19, 2019
This company shold be declare as forged and all government funding should stop, the highier management always hungry about the money, they didnt even think about lower scale employees.labor commission and legal department should stand with the suffered employees. Worked their for more than 2 year with no promotion and no increament, and also with no salary for last more than 6months, when any employee ask for salary or clearing the dues management only says "pls manage", for last 6 months the same dialouge
Worst Management
IT Trainer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 18, 2019
It's a Fraud Company
They don't credit salary on date
Still they don't credit 3 months salary
Please don't join here
There management is very poor
They don't provide any information to their employees
It's the worst Company I have ever Work.
Currently, working as an Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baran, RajasthanNovember 16, 2019
Work pressure, Salary not credited on time, 4 Months Salary is still pending.
Work environment and Management is too bad, after joining HR is not responsible for any other issues.
My experience is too bad in this Company. I don't recommend anyone to join this Company.
Salary issue
MIS Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalNovember 15, 2019
Very bad company culture.
Not provide salary monthly.
They dont provide salary even after many days crossed post resigning from the position.
Salary issue a lot since last 1year.
Very much issue in salary.
Feel good to work there.
Hardware Trainer (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 13, 2019
Excellent Office Environment.
Its a Good Organization to explore yourself.
Here I learned Many Things from many aspect of life.
Knows how to manage Different types of person and Candidates.
Productive & learning Culture
Asst Placement Manager (Current Employee) –  Uttar PradeshNovember 5, 2019
I feel that i have learn very much from Orion Edutech Pvt Ltd.I visited many Places for Recruitment of candidates and meet different culture of people.
Salary delay
Sr. Trainer (Current Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshNovember 4, 2019
In the beginning the company was good I was very excited to work their salary always credit at time but from jan 2019 situation going pathetic day by day .
average work place
3.Worked as IT trainer (Former Employee) –  Guwahati, AssamNovember 3, 2019
As i joined as a IT trainer i Have to teach students a under govt project, And also have to do office works. we have to make the students perfect to get a job in any place.
relaxed workplace
Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 31, 2019
relaxed but salary and work environment not up to mark. i have worked for 3 years now. but did not get much increment in salary. more over 3 months salary is due in the company; for almost 1500 employees in a department.
Cheater Company
DDU-GKY(WB) Employee (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 24, 2019
Don't think to work here , such a worst managmant, even I think bunch of fool arrogant people work there, here rules are , you have to work 3 month then they will pay 1st month salary , and you have to complete the upcoming task first to get the 2nd month salary. If you raise your complain dont think HR will sort ut out . Even they force to ATL (Ask a person to leave or resign ) process.
nothing as such
Senior Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 22, 2019
overall good experience. office environment, work culture is good. Salary, increment part is very lucrative. I had great learning experience. office management is nice
NSDC partner of Skill India Project.
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Uttar PradeshOctober 22, 2019
Good learning and earnings environment. Good salary and accommodation facility. Work life balance. Friendly atmosphere between co-employees...........
It is a good company
MIS Executive (Former Employee) –  Hasanbag nagpurOctober 19, 2019
It is a good company. Expirence of orion is very good. All employees good in nature and helpful. The work load of orion Edutech is so good. My expirence in orion is well good.
Good
Area Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 16, 2019
The company was good but salary problems is there. Work culture is good . The main problem is salary not get timely. That's why I left the company And joined HDFC BANK.